VSAT (Vignan Scholastic Aptitude Test) will be conducted by Vignan’s University in the state of Andhra Pradesh for admission to the B.Tech course. The B.Tech course is offered by the university at its Vadlamudi, Guntur Campus.
- All students clearing the JEE Main and EAMCET will also get admission into B.Tech course offered by the university.
- VSAT is a university level test, the exam of which is conducted once a year, usually in the month of April.
- VSAT 2018 Application Form will be available from the month of November 2017.
- The application fee for applying is INR 1000
- All interested candidates must prepare themselves well in VSAT exam, which is conducted in online mode only.
- The question paper is of 120 marks comprising sections on objective type multiple choice questions on Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Maths, and English/Aptitude.
- The syllabus is of class 11 and 12. For each correct answer question, 1 mark is given and there is no negative marking in VSAT 2018.
- For BTech course, the candidates have to attempt the questions on Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English/Aptitude.
- For B.Tech Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering/ Bioinformatics/Food Technology courses, students have to attempt Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English/Aptitude section.
VSAT Exam Dates 2018
Check here the tentative exam schedule of VSAT 2018, after official announcement, we will update it here in our article.
|Application starts||2nd week of November 2017|
|Application filling Last date||2nd week of April 2018|
|Admit Card Issued||3rd week of April 2018|
|Date of exam||4th week of April 2018|
|Result Declaration||1st week of May 2018|
|Counseling date||2nd week of May 2018|
Get Latest Admission Updates About VSAT 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
VSAT Application Form 2018
- VSAT 2018 Application form will be issued from the 2nd week of November 2017.
- Candidates can fill the application till 2nd week of April 2018.
- Candidates can fill the application form through online or offline mode. The modes to get the application are given below.
- Candidates will get the VSAT applications form by post from the university office after payment of application fee through Demand Draft. Candidates can also get the form in person from Vignan Schools or Colleges at Guntur, Eluru, Rajahmundry, Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam & also from Vignan offices at Vijayawada, Guntur & Hyderabad.
- Candidates can also obtain the application from Indian Bank branches in the States of Telangana & Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates can download the application from the website & fill it manually. After filling the application, candidates have to send the application along with the DD in the given address.
- Candidates are advised to keep save a photo copy of the filled in application for future use.
Vadlamudi, Guntur-522 213 (A.P)
The application fee is Rs. 1000. Candidates can submit the fee through offline mode (Demand Draft). The DD will be made in favor of the “Vignan University” payable at Guntur.
The eligibility criteria given here:
- Age Limit: Candidates should be born on or after 1 July 1997 to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass in 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must score at least 60% marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
VSAT Exam Pattern 2018
The exam pattern details are given below:
- Slot: The exam will be held on the 4th week of April 2018 in two slots (9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon & 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM).
- Mode of Exam: VSAT is conducted through online mode only.
- Language: The question paper will come in English language.
- Duration of Exam: Total time will be given of about 180 minutes.
- Type of Question: The questions are of multiple choice types.
- No. of Questions: Total 120 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Subjects: The question paper will comprise of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology and English/Aptitude.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer carries one mark.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking.
Note: For B.Tech courses, candidates have to attempt Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics and English/Aptitude section.
For B.Tech Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/Biomedical Engineering/Food Technology Courses, candidates have to attempt Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English/Aptitude section.
The VSAT syllabus will be comprised of the subjects Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English or Aptitude. The syllabus will be prescribed from the class 11th & 12th topics & chapters
VSAT 2018 Admit Card
All applicants of VSAT 2018 can download the admit card from the website. Admit cards will be available by second week of April 2018. Candidates are advised to keep a regular check on the website for admit card notifications and other information. Candidates will also get the admit card through post. No candidates will be allowed to sit in the test without the admit card. All information like as name, signature, photograph, roll number, exam center and exam date and time will be mentioned on the admit card. The admit card should be preserved for the admission procedure.
Steps to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website www.vignanuniversity.org
- Search for the link “VSAT Admit Card 2018”.
- Click on the link
- Enter you application number and DOB.
- Your VSAT 2018 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take a print out of it.
- For any discrepancy on the admit card, exam authorities must be contacted immediately and duplicate admit card should be issue.
- Incase if a candidates does not receive his admit card on time, he should take the copy of application form on the day of the exam.
VSAT 2018 Exam Centers
VSAT 2018 exam centers will be available on the website and prospectus. All candidates must choose the exam center carefully while filling up the application forms. Also make sure that the correct exam center is mentioned on the admit card. If there is any discrepancy, contact the exam authorities immediately.
VSAT 2018 will be held across various cities/towns of India. There are altogether 34 exam centers. The test center allotted to the candidates will not be changed under any circumstances.
The list of exam centers along with their center code is given below:
|Test Centre||Code||Test Centre||Code|
VSAT 2018 Results
Candidates can check VSAT 2018 Result online on the official website. Most likely, VSAT 2018 Result will be declared in first week of May 2018. On the basis of the marks obtained by students in the entrance exam, the merit list will be prepared.
A common merit list will be made for all category candidates. VSAT 2018 scorecard will be available only online and no result or score card will be sent to candidates by post. Students will be informed of results declaration by SMS.
Following are the steps to check the result:
- Visit www.vignanuniversity.org
- Click on VSAT Rank Card Link
- VSAT 2017 Results Page will be displayed
- Enter VSAT 2018 Admit Card Number
- Click on Submit Button
- VSAT 2018 Results with All India Rank will be displayed on Screen
- Download VSAT 2018 Score Card and take a print out of it.
VSAT 2018 Counselling
The counseling process for the academic session 2018-19 will begin from the second week of May 2018. Only qualifying candidates will be called for the counselling procedure. The schedule of the counselling will be available on the website or will be informed to the candidates by post or SMS & email.
Candidates need to be present physically at the time of counselling and all documents, both originals and photocopies, need to be carried on the day of counselling for verifications. If a candidate does not appear for counselling on the scheduled date and time, his admission will be cancelled. A candidate also cannot change his allotted time and date for counselling.
Documents Required During Counselling
- Class 10 Mark sheet and Passing Certificate
- Class 12 Mark sheet and Passing certificate
- VSAT Admit Card 2018
- VSAT Rank/Score Card 2018
- Category Certificate
- Counselling Call Letter