VITMEE 2018 Result
VITMEE 2018 Result will be declared by VIT University in the month of June 2018. The result will be available in online mode and will be declared by VIT University on its official website.
- Only those candidates, who appear in VITMEE 2018, will be able to check their result.
- Login details such as application number and date of birth will be required to view result.
- Along with VITMEE 2018 Result, candidates can also check their Merit ranks or Scorecard.
- VITMEE 2018 admissions into M.Tech course will be based on candidate’s performance in the entrance test and their result.
- The result will form the basis for shortlisting candidates for counseling and admission procedure.
- GATE qualified candidates can also apply for VITMEE 2018 exam for admissions.
- After the declaration of the result, successful candidates will be eligible for counseling/interview to get admission in the university
Get Latest Admission Updates About VITMEE Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
Important Dates for VITMEE 2018 Result
VITMEE 2018 will be conducting this exam in an online mode in the month of June 2018. VITMEE 2018 result will be released by the VIT University, soon after the entrance exam for the admissions in Master’s programs. The result will be the deciding factor, how many candidates will get the admission in the courses offered by the VIT University.
Exam Result Highlights Table
|S. No.||Event||Date (Tentative)|
|1||Date of Exam||First week of June 2018|
|2||Declaration of Result||Second week of June 2018|
|3||Counseling Starts||Fourth week of June 2018|
How to check VITMEE 2018 Result
Candidates can know their Rank in VITMEE 2018 as well as the counseling dates through VITMEE 2018 Result. To access their VITMEE 2018 Result, candidates must enter their VITMEE 2018 Application No and Date of Birth. Candidates can check the result on the official website of VIT, which is: http://www.vit.ac.in/. Candidates selected to attend counseling will be notified of the date and time through the website and by SMS if the mobile number of the candidate is available.
Here are some important steps to check VITMEE 2018 Result:
- First of all, go to the official website of VITMEE that is http://www.vit.ac.in/
- Search for the result link and select it.
- Click on the Result link. By clicking on the link, you will reach the result page of VITMEE 2018.
- Log in by using 10 digit application forms no and date of birth.
- VITMEE 2018 result will be displayed. Candidates are advised to download the result and take the print out.
- Candidates are advised to keep the copy of result with them till the counseling and admission procedure will not get done. Please carry it at the time of counseling.
Details on Scorecard
Once VITMEE 2018 result declared, candidates are advised to download it as soon as possible. Score/Merit card of the candidates will be completely based on the performance of entrance test. Score/Merit card will show the candidates overall marks in VITMEE 2018 exam. It will display the Section-wise marks in the entrance test for M.Tech admissions. It will also display the rank of the candidates. After checking VITMEE 2018 result, candidates will be able to check the dates of VITMEE 2018 counseling also. Candidates who qualified GATE will be given preference, on the basis of GATE scores, for counseling and seat allotment over those candidates who only appear in VITMEE 2018.
VITMEE 2018 Score card will display the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Candidates overall marks in VITMEE 2018
- Sectional Marks in the VITMEE 2018 exam
- Rank of the test takers in VITMEE 2018
- Candidates’ qualifying status
It will also display the candidate’s photo, which had uploaded during the submission of form
Normalization of Score Card
In VITMEE exam, many candidates appear in the exam every year. Candidates are allotted raw marks when the results are announced. These raw marks are then converted into normalized marks using some methods.
Why are scores normalized?
The normalization method is used as VITMEE exam is conducted in numerous slots. With the help of this method, the score will be adjusted in each and every session. This method is used as a statistical procedure to calculate percentile rank obtained by the candidates. Basically, it is known as a percentile obtained by a candidate. For example, if a candidate scores 95 percentile, this means that he/she is above 95% of the test takers and just behind 5% of test takers.
Difference between raw marks and normalized marks
Since VITMEE are large-scale exams, hence two types of marks are involved in it- Raw marks/ actual marks and normalized marks/ scaled score. Both are different from each other in a certain way.
- Raw score or actual marks are the marks which are allotted for each section according to each correct/ incorrect answer.
- Normalized marks/ scaled score are the marks which are calculated using the actual score.
- Normalized marks are calculated with the help of raw marks.
- Scaled score is obtained by equating raw score.
VITMEE 2018 Answer Key
The Answer Key of VITMEE 2018 is consists of the correct answers to the questions asked in the exam. The VIT University generally does not announce the Answer Key. The VITMEE 2018 Exam is online with questions asked from a large database so University doesn’t declare VITMEE 2018 Answer Key. VITMEE Answer Key 2018 will be available if VIT University announces it after the exam concludes.
Details of VITMEE 2018 Answer Key:
- VITMEE Answer Key 2018 contains the accurate answers to the questions asked in VITMEE 2018 exam.
- Candidates can use VITMEE 2018 Answer Key to check their responses to estimate their probable scores and predict their ranks to know their chances of admissions.
- VITMEE Answer Key 2018 will be separate for the 9 papers in which the exam will be conducted.
- VITMEE 2018 Answer Key is generally announced after the exam concludes and will be made available after it is announced by VIT University.
VITMEE 2018 Merit List
The score secured by the candidate in VITMEE exam will be used for calculating their individual percentile. The percentile will be used for preparing VITMEE merit list. Candidates will be invited for VITMEE 2018 counseling on the basis of VITMEE 2018 Merit List only. The merit list will be published in descending order, it means, the name of high scorers will be listed at the top. Applicants can check their performance and download their VITMEE Score Card 2018 at http://www.vit.ac.in
As the admission process for VITMEE 2018 is concerned, the selection will be made on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in the examination. GATE scorecard also valid for admissions into M.Tech course. So, candidates who will score very high marks and also a valid GATE score have the high probability to get enrollment.
VITMEE 2018 Cut Off is the minimum score required by M.Tech candidates who have appeared for the entrance tests to be considered for admissions. If any candidate does not get the marks more than the bar of the Cut off, then he/she will not able to get admission in the courses. Candidates can check the cut off score on the official website of the VIT University. The Cutoff score is set by the concerned authority only.
Factors that will determine VITMEE 2018 Cut Off are:
- The number of applicants
- Difficulty levels of the VITMEE 2018 test papers
- Intake of seats in each specialization and the previous year cutoffs
VITMEE 2018 Counseling
Shortlisted candidates will be called to appear in VIT University’s counseling for admission. VITMEE 2018 counseling will commence probably in the month of June 2018. Candidates will have to pay necessary counseling fee, of INR 10,000 via DD which will be drawn in favor of “VIT University”, payable at Vellore, to appear in the counseling. Candidate’s documents will be verified during the counseling process. Candidates will have to attend counseling in person.
VITMEE Counseling Process 2018 will include the following steps:
- Online Registration and Filling Choice
- Download Counseling Call Letter
- Online Seat Allotment
- Report to Allot College / Institute