VITMEE 2018 Application Form
VITMEE 2018 Application Form will be available at VIT University official website, www.vit.ac.in starting from March 2018. The mode of application available is expected to be online only.
- Aspirants interested in applying for M.Tech/MCA courses can register on the official website.
- Eligible candidate must fill the application form via online mode.
- Candidates will have to pay an application fee of INR 950 to complete their registration.
- Aspirants need to qualify VITMEE 2018 to get shortlisted for counselling round of the university.
VITMEE (Vellore Institute of Technology Master’s Entrance Examination) is a university level entrance exam conducted by VIT University, Vellore once a year for admission to MCA and M.Tech.
Get Latest Admission Updates About VITMEE Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
VITMEE Application Date 2018
|Starting Date of Online application form filling||First week of March 2018|
|Closing date for submission of application form||Third week of May 2018|
|Last date to edit application form||Third week of May 2018|
|Date for checking application status||After few weeks of application submission|
|Date of exam||First week of June 2018|
|Result will get announced||Second week of June, 2018|
VITMEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must fulfil the eligibility criteria before applying for VITMEE 2018 as mentioned below. Any candidates found not satisfying the eligibility criteria will be removed from the process thereafter.
- Applicant must be an Indian and must have completed their graduation in India.
- NRI/foreign candidates can also apply but they need to fill the separate application form for the same.
For M.tech (Master of technology):
- Candidates must have passed their B.tech/BE or equivalent degree from recognized university.
- Appearing candidates can also fill the form, but they need to provide the passing certificate by August 2018.
- Candidates must have secured at least 60% marks or equivalent grades in the qualifying examination.
For MCA (Master of Computer Education):
- Candidates must have qualified their graduation as BCA, B.Sc (IT/Computer Science) from recognized university.
- Aspirant must have passed qualifying examination with Mathematics as a course at 10+2 or graduate level.
- Candidates must have secured atleast 60% marks in the qualifying examination.
How to Fill VITMEE 2018 Application Form?
To fill VITMEE 2018 Application Form, candidates must follow 4 simple steps:
Step 1: Registration
Fresh candidates applying for the exam are required to register with a fresh email id and contact number at the website using the mentioned steps.
- Go to the official link of the university.
- Click on “New Applicant” tab to get a registration form.
- Enter the required details and press submit.
- The system will auto generate you a registration number and mail the same at your registered email id and contact number for documentation and verification.
Step 2: Form Filling
This is the step where you actually provide all the details that creates your profile for the test. It helps the authorities judge your eligibility, your medical standards, your previous educational qualifications and other important details.
- Log in using your registration number and other details.
- Enter all the relevant information in the registration form.
- Check all the details filled and then submit the registration form.
- Once registration process gets completed, candidate must check their Email ID to get the password.
- Candidate needs to log in again as a registered user by entering registered id and password.
- Fill all the required information in application form carefully.
- Candidate must note down the application number.
Step 3: Uploading Images
This is the final step in creating your profile for the exam. With your photograph and signature scanned, you can be easily identified and thus it makes the process smooth.
- Upload the scanned images.
- Candidates need to select the mode of payment to pay the application fee.
- After completing the application form, candidates must take a print out of application form & keep it safe for further process.
- Candidate must retain the registered email id and mobile number till the admission process gets completed.
Dimensions related to photograph & signature:
|Photograph||20KB to 200KB||3.5 cm X 4.5 cm|
|Signature||10KB to 200KB||6 cm X 2 cm|
Step 4: Payment
Candidates can pay the exam fee of INR 950 via online mode (i.e. credit card/ debit card/ net banking) or via offline mode (i.e. demand draft).
Some seats for M.Tech are reserved by the University for the candidates sponsored by Research Industries/Organizations.
NOTE: Those candidates who are willing to pay the exam fee via demand draft are needed to send a filled-in application form to the university containing address, application no., name, and mobile no. on the back side of Demand draft. DD must be drawn in favor of “VIT University”, payable at Vellore.
Details to be Filled in VITMEE 2018 Application Form
Candidates applying for VITMEE 2018 are required to provide the following details in application form. Here are all the details candidates need to provide while filling VITMEE 2018 Application Form.
|Personal Details||Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth|
|Educational Background||Class X Marks, Class XII Marks, Graduation Marks|
|Examination Details||Exam Center (choice 1st ), Exam Center (Choice 2nd),|
|Communication details||Permanent Address, Correspondence Address, Email ID, Contact Number|
Application Form Correction
Candidates will get to edit the filled VITMEE 2018 Application Form till May 2018. Candidates who have completed the application process online in all respects including payment of the fee, uploading of the photograph can edit the details in application form. Candidates must note that they cannot change the registered mail id, Contact Number, Date of Birth and Address details in the Application form. Therefore, candidates must fill the application form carefully to stay away from any further problems.
Candidates can reach out to the concerned authorities at the following address:
VIT University Vellore – 632014,
Tamil Nadu, INDIA
Phone: +91-416 220 4600/4800
Fax: +91 – 416 224 5544, 224 9955