VITMEE 2018 Admit Card
VITMEE 2018 Admit Card will be issued online by VIT University. The admit card is an extremely important document which will be made available to be downloaded from the official website- www.vit.ac.in.
- The admit card will be available in the fourth week of May 2018.
- Provide details like the application number and date of birth in order to download and print VITMEE 2018 Admit Card.
- VITMEE 2018 Admit Card contains various personal details of the candidate along with the details about VITMEE examination and VITMEE examination centers.
- Check all the details immediately after downloading the Admit Card. If any discrepancy is found, it must be immediately reported to the Director (PG Admissions), VIT office and necessary assistance must be sought.
Admit Card is compulsory for entry into VITMEE examination center. VITMEE is organized for the candidates seeking admission in master courses such as MCA and M.Tech. These courses are offered by VIT University campuses situated in Vellore and Chennai.
Get Latest Admission Updates About VITMEE Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
VITMEE 2018 Important Dates
VITMEE 2018 Admit Card can be downloaded once it is made available online on the official website www.vit.ac.in.
Only candidates who have successfully completed the application procedure and booked the slots can download the admit card.
VITMEE 2018 Admit Card is expected to be released in the fourth week of May, 2018.
|VITMEE 2018 Activity||Tentative Dates|
|Commencement of Online Registration and Application form||Second week of March,2018|
|Closing of Online Registration and Application form||Third week of May, 2018|
|Release of VITMEE Admit Card on the website||Fourth week of May, 2018|
|Date of entrance test||First week of June,2018|
Steps to Download VITMEE 2018 Admit Card
VITMEE Admit Card will be issued online on the official website. Candidates must preserve the Admit Card till the end of the admission procedure.
The admit Card will not be sent to candidates through post or fax or any other offline mode. Candidates must have a high quality, clear print out of the Admit Card, and this print out shall be considered valid throughout.
The steps to be followed for downloading and printing VITMEE 2018 Admit Card are as follows:
- Visit the official website of VIT- www.vit.ac.in.
- Find and click on ‘VITMEE 2018 e-Admit Card’ link.
- Enter your Application Number and Date of Birth.
- In case, candidates forget their Application Number, they can click on the link ‘Forgot Application Number?’ and follow the simple instructions to retrieve the application number.
- After providing these details, candidates must enter the Security Pin shown below and then click on ‘LOGIN’ button.
- Candidates are then directed to another page where they can view their VITMEE Admit Cards.
- VITMEE 2018 Admit Card can then be downloaded and print outs can be taken.
Details on VITMEE 2018 Admit Card
The details present in VITMEE 2018 Admit Card can be categorized into personal details and exam & examination center details.
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration Number
- Photograph and Signature of Candidate (as uploaded during application)
- Address of the candidate with PIN code
Exam and Exam Center Details
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Examination Schedule
- Address of Examination Center
There are a few general instructions given on VITMEE 2018 Admit Card which will guide candidates, especially on the day of VITMEE 2018 Examination.
Documents Required along with VITMEE 2018 Admit Card
Candidates need to make sure that they are aware of all the important documents that they need to carry to the examination center on the day of VITMEE 2018 Examination.
Since, registration and verification process of the candidates is done at counters set up at the examination centers, candidates are required to carry few supporting documents along with VITMEE 2018 Admit Card.
Candidates are required to have the following documents at the examination centre.
- VITMEE 2018 Admit Card
- Valid Photo Identification Proof
- Driving License
- Voter ID/Aadhar card
- IT PAN card
- College ID card
- Candidates need to carry the pen or pencil for carrying out the necessary calculations and rough work.
Discrepancy in VITMEE 2018 Admit Card
Immediately after the download and print of VITMEE 2018 Admit Card, candidates must verify all the information printed on the Admit Card thoroughly.
In case there is a mismatch of information or if there is any discrepancy of any sort, candidates must immediately report the discrepancy to the Director (PG Admissions). Candidates can contact VIT PG Admissions office in one of the following ways.
Director PG Admissions,
Vellore- 632014, Tamil Nadu
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: +91-416-2204600
VITMEE 2018 Examination Centers
VITMEE is conducted in over 18 centers across the nation.
Candidates need to book their examination slots once the slot booking portal is available (tentatively third – fourth week of May). The slot allotment is done on a first-cum-first-serve basis. So, candidates must visit the website regularly to know the updates related to the slot booking. There is no option to change the examination center once it is selected.
The list of examination cities and the corresponding examination city code is given below.
VITMEE 2018 Exam Day Instructions
Candidates appearing for VITMEE 2018 examination are expected to follow a few general instructions to ensure smooth conduct of the examination without any untoward incidents. Candidates must make sure they abide by the rules of the examination and follow the instructions.
- VITMEE 2018 Admit Card is an absolute must. Candidates without Admit Card will not be permitted to enter the center. The Admit Card must be in good condition with all the details clearly visible.
- The Admit Card must be kept safely till the end of the entire counseling and admission procedure.
- Candidates need to reach the examination center well before the scheduled start time of the exam.
- Registration process must be completed at the exam center.
- Candidates must sign wherever required in the attendance sheets and fingerprints will be recorded which will be used for verification at the time of counseling.
- Mobile phones are not allowed inside the examination hall.
- Candidates can bring and use scientific calculators.
- Applicants are not allowed to bring any charts/tables/papers to the examination hall.
- Aspirants must refrain from indulging in any malpractices at the time of exam. They should, at no cost, involve in any type of conversations with other applicants. Candidates found to be violating these rules will face immediate disqualification.
- Candidates must show the Admit Card whenever asked for it by the conducting authorities.
- The multiple-choice questions will be displayed on the computer and candidates can choose their answer by clicking on their preferred option with the mouse.