UUEE 2018 Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Pattern & Syllabus
UUEE 2018: UUEE stands for Uttaranchal University 2018. It is main exam conducting authority which aims at making an arrangement for commencing university level examination. The name of the exam such as Uttaranchal University Entrance Examination is commenced to give facility for availing admission to the courses based on undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The courses are provided in so many fields such as management, law, and engineering. Those who belong to North East state can apply for the programmes provided. Candidates from various parts of India can apply for B-tech course. Besides this, candidates can also apply for the B. Tech Course via JEE Main rank. Before applying, seek complete details for further ease.
Get Latest Admission Updates About UUEE 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
UUEE Exam Dates
Here, we have mentioned tentative dates of UUEE 2018:
|Online Registration Starts From||1st week of December 2017|
|Online Registration Last Date||Last week of March 2018|
|Admit Card Available from||Last week of April 2018|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May 2018|
|Result Declaration||4th week of May 2018|
|Counselling Starts for B. Tech Course||2nd week of June 2018|
|Counselling Starts for MBA & M.Tech Courses||3rd week of June 2018|
UUEE Application Form 2018:
- Apply for UUEE 2018 via online application form
- Fill the application form via different modes such as offline as well as online. The forms can be collected via website
- Fill the application form via month of March
- Candidate is required to fill the applications as new students and sign in
- Make sure to check the eligibility before applying for examination
- Take print out of the application form for further reference
Application Fee Details:
- Make sure that candidate must make the payment of Rs. 1200 as the cost of the application fee
- Pay the application fee via CCAvenue online secure payment gateway, Demand Draft, RTGS, NEFT, Direct deposit to Dena bank.
- There are many gateways to make payment such as debit card, credit card, internet banking, Demand Draft, NEFT, and Direct payment into Bank account
Eligibility Criteria for UUEE 2018(Course Wise Explained)
B.Tech or B.Sc Agriculture/ Food Tech/Forestry/ Horticulture/Biotechnology or B.Sc (Hons.) Mathematics/ Chemistry/Physics Courses:
- Candidate is required to have passed class 12th or some equivalent examination from some recognized board
- Candidate is required to have pass the qualifying examination with subjects such as Physics, Maths, and Chemistry
- Candidate required to attain at least 50% marks of belonging to general category and 45% marks if belong to SC and ST category
- Candidate must have passed graduation in any of the disciplines from some recognized university
- Candidate is required to have attained 45% marks if belonging to General category and 42% for those belonging to OBC category, and lastly 40% for those belonging to SC and ST category
BA LLB (Hons.) or BBA LLB (Hons.):
- Candidate is required to passed class 12th from some recognized board or university
- It is mandatory that candidate must attain at least 45% marks if belonging to General category and 42% for those belonging to OBC category, and lastly 40% for those belonging to SC and ST category
B.Sc (IT) & BCA:
- Those who have passed class 12th from some recognized board can apply for the examination
- Candidate is required to pass the qualifying examination with subjects such as Maths as the main subject
UUEE 2018 Exam Pattern:
- Question paper will appear in Objective Type Pattern
- The exam duration will be for 2 hours
- There will be 100 questions overall in the question paper
- The questions will appear in the subjects such as Maths, Physics, Biology, English, and Chemistry
- For every correct answer, candidate will get 1 mark but no negative marking facility is there of any sort
For B.Tech or B.Sc Agriculture/ Biotechnology/Food Tech/ Horticulture/Forestry/ or B.Sc (Hons.) Chemistry/Mathematics/Physics:
- Subjects such as Physics with 30 questions
- Chemistry for 30 questions
- Mathematics/Biology for 30 questions
- English for10 questions
BA LLB (Hons.) or BBA LLB (Hons.) or LLB (Hons.):
- Subjects such as Legal Aptitude for 30 questions
- Logical Reasoning for 20 questions
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs for 30 questions
- English (Including Comprehension) for 20 questions
BBA, MBA, B.Com (Hons.), BA (Hons.) & Economics:
- Subject such as Verbal Ability for 25 questions
- General Awareness for 25 questions
- Reasoning for 25 questions
- Quantitative Ability for 25 questions
- Subject such as Computer Fundamental with 15 questions
- Verbal Ability with 30 questions
- Quantitative Aptitude with 25 questions
- Reasoning with 30 questions
- Subject such as Reasoning with 35 questions
- Computer Fundamental with 20 questions
- Verbal Ability with 35 questions
- Basic Numerical Ability with 10 questions
UUEE Syllabus 2018:
The syllabus is different for every course so it is advised to read carefully about the syllabus and get ease in making preparation for the examination. While applying for B.Tech course, candidate has to prepare for the subjects such as Maths, Physics, English, and Chemistry. Candidates are required to prepare the syllabus from class 11th as well as 12th. For various other courses, syllabus consisted of General Knowledge, English comprehension, Current affairs, Legal Aptitude and Logical reasoning.
UUEE Admit Card Download:
Admit card will be provided via online mode. The admit card will be issued in the month of April. This hall ticket or admit card consisted of details like name, address, exam venue, photograph, exam address and so on. If candidate move to the examination centre without admit card then he/she will not be permitted to attempt for the paper. Besides this, essentiality of the admit card is in future as well thus save it for future use.
After completion of UUEE 2018 examination, the most awaited part is result. The outcome of the result will take place within 2-3 weeks of the examination. Check the results via online mode. The announcement of the result will be in the month of May. Enter name, state, father’s name etc to seek the results. Save the print copy of the result for further use.
The counselling fees of UU (Uttaranchal University) is 15000/-. The student must carry a DD (demand draft) drawn in favour of Uttaranchal University, Dehradun payable at Dehradun. There is one more option of payment that is by cash. The cash deposition receipt facility is on the spot.
If applicants also want to take the accommodation of the hostel then applicants must bring a DD in favour of Sushila Devi Centre for Professional Studies & Research, payable at Dehradun or cash deposition receipt.
NOTE: Cash or DD will take only on the allocation of confirmed seat and that the amount is non-refundable once the seat is confirmed.
There is also scholarship program provided by the UU (Uttaranchal University). The scholarship is provided for B.Tech on the basis of marks secured in 12th examination. Here are given the scholarship criteria:
- 100% abandonment of tuition fee for the topper of all Boards.
- 60% abandonment of tuition fee for securing 95% and above marks in Physics & Mathematics.
- 30% abandonment of tuition fee for securing 90% – 94% marks in Mathematics and Physics subjects.
- Rs. 25,000/- abandonment of tuition fee for securing 71% – 89% marks.
- Rs. 20,000/- abandonment of tuition fee for securing 60% – 70% marks.
Reservation Criteria for UUEE
Seats reserved for SC/ST/OBC/FF/AF categories is as per government rules. 26% off is provided in the tuition fee for Uttarakhand domicile candidates is provided. Below the table is providing the reservation criteria of various categories:
|All India candidate||50%|
|NRI/Industry sponsored candidates||10%|
Documents required for Counselling
- 10th Class Mark sheet.
- 12th Class Mark sheet.
- JEE Main 2017 Score Card (Original/Downloaded).
- Domicile Certificate (if applicable).
- Category & Sub-Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Medical Certificate from Registered Medical Officer.