TS POLYCET 2018 (Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test) is conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training. It is a state level entrance exam conducted once in every year. It is conducted for the candidates seeking admission in polytechnic courses in various colleges of Telangana State.
- TS POLYCET 2018 is scheduled in 3rd week of April, 2018
- Online application form will be available from 2nd week of March, 2018.
- Candidates can fill the application form till 2nd week of March, 2018. Application Form submitted after the last date will not be considered for exam.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India and a resident of State of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh. There is no age criteria for the candidates.
- Candidates can check their result online from the official website by entering the roll number and date of birth.
- Successful candidates will be called for counselling process. Counselling process will begin from 1st week of July, 2018.
Get Latest Admission Updates About TS PolyCET 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
TS POLYCET 2018 Exam Dates
TS POLYCET 2018 is scheduled in 3rd week of April, 2018. Candidates can fill the application form from 2nd week of March, 2018. TS POLYCET 2018 Result will be declared in 1st week of May, 2018. Candidates will be called for counselling process from July, 2018. Given below are the important dates for TS POLYCET 2018. The dates given below are tentative and subject to change.
Here we are providing the tentative exam schedule of TS Polycet 2018:
|Online application starts||2nd week of March 2018|
|Last date to fill online application form||2nd week of April 2018|
|TS POLYCET Exam date||3rd week of April 2018|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of May 2018|
|Counselling starts from||1st week of July 2018|
TS POLYCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria for TS POLYCET 2018 before filling the application form.
- There is no age limit criteria for applying.
- Candidates must passed SSC examination from a recognized board.
- If candidates does not able to satisfy the eligibility criteria his/her form can be rejected at any stage.
- Given below is the eligibility criteria for TS POLYCET 2018 candidates can check:
- Candidates must be citizen of India
- Candidates should be a resident of State Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh
There is no age criteria for TS POLYCET 2018. Candidates of any age can apply.
- Candidates must have passed SSC exam conducted by the State Board of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh or any other equivalent exam
- Candidates need to score 35% marks in order to get eligible for TS POLYCET
- Candidates must have studied mathematics as a compulsory subject
- Candidates appearing in qualifying examination are eligible to apply.
TS POLYCET 2018 Application Form
Application process will begin from 2 week of March, 2018. Candidates can fill the application form online or on the help line centers. Application form will be submitted after filling details in application form and making application fee payment. Given below are the steps to fill TS POLYCET 2018 Application Form:
- Visit the official website of TS POLYCET
- Download the ‘TS POLYCET Application Form’
- Fill the following details in Application Form
- Personal details
- Basic details
- Educational details
- Communicational details, etc.
- Make Application Fee Payment
Candidates can make payment through the official website .Candidates can make payment via
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
- Help line Centers
- Create a duplicate copy of filled Application form for future purposes
TS POLYCET 2018 Application Fee Payment
Candidates have to make application fee payment to completely submit the application form. Application form will not be submitted without fee payment. Candidates can make Application fee payment via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking and also from Help Line Centers.
General category candidates have to make payment of INR 330for the Application form. Reserved Category candidates will get concession in fee payment. Reserved Category candidates have to make payment of INR 165 for the Application Form.
|General Category||INR 330|
|Reserved Category||INR 165|
TS POLYCET 2018 Admit Card
Admit Card is an important document to be carried on the day of examination. Without the admit card entry in the examination hall will not be allowed. It act as an identity proof of the candidate. Admit card will be released by the State Board of Technical Education and Training 2-3 days after the submission of Application Form. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website. Given below are the steps to download Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of TS POLYCET
- Click on the link ‘Admit Card’
- Provide the required information like registration number, name and date of birth, etc.
- Take print out of the Admit Card and preserve it for future references.
- Candidates should check the following information on Admit Card before taking the print out.
- Candidates Name
- Contact Details
- Candidates Photograph
- Examination Centre
- Timing of the Exam
TS POLYCET 2018 Exam Center
Candidates can give their preference of the exam center in the Application Form. Information related examination center will be present in Admit card. Exam Center is allotted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training. Once the exam center is allotted to the candidate request for the same will not be accepted.
TS POLYCET 2018 Exam Pattern
TS POLYCE 2018 exam is conducted in an offline mode. Candidates have to attempt 120 questions in a duration of 2 hours. There are total 3 sections of the question paper. The type of question paper will be objective type i.e. MCQ based. There is no provision of negative marking in TS POLYCET. The question paper will be available in two languages i.e. English and Telugu.
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Duration of exam||2 hours|
|Number of questions||120|
|Number of sections||3|
|Type of questions||Objective Type|
|Language||English and Telugu|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
TS POLYCET 2018 checks the candidate’s knowledge in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The three section comprises of three different subjects. The section of Mathematics carry the highest number of questions i.e. 60. Whereas the section of Physics and Chemistry carry 30 question each.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
TS POLYCET 2018 Syllabus
Candidates should check the TS POLYCET syllabus for better understanding of exam. Having an ample knowledge of syllabus helps in preparing well. Given below is the syllabus for TS POLYCET candidates can check:
Syllabus for Mathematics
- Number System.
- Real Numbers.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Linear Equations.
- Coordinate Geometry.
- Surface Areas & Volume.
- Mathematical Modeling.
Syllabus for Physical Science
- Chemical Equations & Reactions.
- Reflection of Light.
- Acids, Bases & Salts.
- Refraction of Light at Plane Surface.
- Refraction of Light at Curved Surface.
- Human Eye & Colorful World.
- The Structure of Atom.
- Classification of Elements.
- Chemical Bonding.
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current.
- Carbon & its Compounds.
TS Polycet Result 2018
The TS Polycet 2018 result is expected to be announced in the first week of May 2018. Candidate must score 36% marks out of 120 to qualify the examination. Rank card will be issued within one week from the date of declaration the result. The marks obtained by the candidate will be considered for making rank list. On the basis of rank, the admission will be offered in the diploma courses.
TS Polycet Counselling 2018
Web counselling will be conducted for the qualifiers of TS Polycet 2018. Candidates are required to attend the counselling with original documents as prescribed by the authority. The seat allotment details will be intimated on the website by the exam conducting authority. The admission to the Diploma courses will be provided on the basis of TS Polycet 2018 scores.
Documents Required at the time of Counselling:
- TS POLYCET 2018 Admit card & Rank card
- Caste Certificate
- Any ID Proof
- Residence Certificate
- SLC/HSC Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Transfer Certificate