Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) is that entrance examination, which is located in Telangana State and it is the State Level Entrance Examination. The TS PGECET Examination is concerned by Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), a Statutory body of the Government of Telangana., Hyderabad.
Many of the students can get admission into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy (ME / M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy / M.Arch ), Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) for the academic year 2018. It is the best opportunity for candidates to get admission in TS PGECET.
Those candidates appear to get admission in TS PGECET 2018, they can fill the application form the counselling of TS PGECET 2018 will be held separately for GATE qualified candidates. There may be 2 rounds of counselling of TS PGECET 2018 and an open round for filling the vacant seats if there remain any.
Get Latest Admission Updates About TS PGECET 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
TS PGECET 2018 Counselling
The counselling process will be organized by the Osmania University. The counselling will be commenced in the month of August 2018. Candidates can participate in the counselling round after qualifying the entrance exam. Candidates those have GATE score card can apply separately for admission. Candidates will be called upon their rank in the exam. They have to be present in person for the counselling process. There candidates have to fill their preferences according to their rank. Candidates have to bring their original documents for verification process. After seat allotment, students are needed to appear at the allotted college to complete admission formalities.
|Starting of Counselling Procedure||August, 2018|
|Admission Process Start||September, 2018|
Procedure of TS PGECET Counselling Dates 2018
Following are the procedure of TS PGECET Counselling dates has given for applicants
- Verification of documents at the helpline centres
|S.No.||Helpline Centre Name|
|1||Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University, Masab Tank, Hyderabad|
|2||Nizam College Basheerbagh, Hyderabad|
|3||JNT University, Kukatpally, Hyderabad|
|4||University PG College, Secunderabad|
|5||AV College of Arts, Science & Commerce Gaganmahal, Hyderabad|
|6||Kakatiya University, Warangal|
- Candidates will be called for registration of counselling as per their ranks in TS PGECET 2018.
- They must sign in the register and pay the processing fee. Further, they are required to proceed for certificate verification.
- Candidates will be notified about the date and time for document verification and counselling fee payment. They need to be present at the helpline centres as per the notified time and date
Required document and fee
- General category candidates have to pay Rs 800, while candidates belonging to SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 400 as processing fee (non-refundable).
- Note: Candidates must show the original certificates at the time of verification of certificates and also must carry Xerox/photocopies of the certificates to submit.
- They are also required to furnish a valid mobile number at the time of document verification, as they will be sent One Time Password (OTP) for web option entry on the mobile number.
- After certificate verification, the candidates will be given a receipt from the counter. Candidates must not forget to collect this receipt. While collecting the receipt, the candidates must cross-check all details on it like mobile number, local area, gender, caste category, minority, parental income, date of birth, special category, eligible degree, specialization, etc.
- If they find any discrepancy in the receipt, they must bring it to the notice of Camp Officer/Co-ordinator immediately for rectification, as seat allotment will depend on the accuracy of this data.
TS PGECET 2018 documents required for verification
- GATE Score Card
- TS PGECET 2018 Hall Ticket/Admit Card
- TS PGECET 2018 Rank Card
- Transfer Certificate
- Study certificates from 10th class to Graduation
- Memo of SSC or its equivalent certificate
- Degree Certificate & Memorandum of marks of qualifying Exam
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination for candidates who have completed their graduation through private study without any institutionalized education
- Residence Certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in Telangana/A.P. excluding the period of their employment outside Telangana/A.P. from M.R.O. in case of candidates who studied outside the state of Telangana/AP
- Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates
- Income Certificate issued after Jan 1, 2018
- Minorities – Degree TC containing minority status
- Residence certificate from MRO for a period of 10 years of either parent for non-locals
Web Options Entry for TS PGECET Counselling
Option exercising can be processed from any place having internet facility. After exercising the option, students will receive the six letter code password in their registered mobile number. Be careful while filling the options as once you save the options then it cannot be edited/modified further. Students are instructed to take the printout of saved options.
Selected options will be saved in the Server, while the saved options will be displayed in printed format.
- Candidates must verify and take printouts of the selected colleges/saved options by clicking on the Print option link.
- The registered options in the server will automatically get frozen on the last day as specified and will be used for seat allotment of TS PGECET 2018.
Seat allotment announced through web based counselling of TS PGECET 2018 will be considered final and cannot be changed or altered under any circumstances.
While exercising the options, the candidates should keep their mobile phones with them to ensure that the SMS from the counselling authority of TS PGECET 2018 is not blocked.
In order to check their final seat allotment, the candidates should log in and take printout of the seat allotment letter from the web. After taking the print out, the candidates must report to the respective colleges on or before the date notified on the allotment letter. If candidates fail to be present physically or report to the allotted college, their seat will be cancelled.
- Candidates who wish to move to another college than the seat already allotted to them earlier in Phase I of TS PGECET 2018 web based counselling.
- Candidates participated in the phase I/prior phase of TS PGECET counselling 2018, but could not secure a seat.
- Candidates who could not participate in Phase I/prior phase despite being called for TS PGECET counselling 2018
- Candidates who could not report to the allotted seat in the first phase.
- Candidates who cancelled their allotted seats/admission of the Phase I