TS ECET Application Form 2018
TS ECET Application Form 2018 will be released in the month of March 2018. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University organizes the TS Engineering Common Entrance Test every year. TS ECET is the state level entrance exam to offer admission into second year of engineering (BE/B.Tech) and B.Pharmacourses. Here, candidates can check the TS ECET 2018 application form details.
TS ECET Application Form 2018
The eligible candidates can fill TS ECET 2018 application form through the official website. Get necessary details regarding application form here:
- The application form will be provided in the month of March 2018.
- Application form will be made available through the website in online mode.
- The University will also provided the extended time period to fill the application form with late fee.
- Candidates can submit the application form till the month of May 2018 with late fee of Rs. 10,000/-.
- No application form will be accepted after the due date.
- Applicants are required to upload scanned images of photograph (size below than 50 KB) and signature (size below than 30 KB and in .jpg/.jpeg format).
- Having aadhaar card is compulsory for all candidates.
- After successful completion of the application form, do not forget to take a printout for further processes.
Get Latest Admission Updates About TS ECET 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
- TS ECET 2018 application fee will be Rs. 400/- for SC/ST candidates and Rs. 800/- for others.
- The registration fee can be paid using credit card/debit card/net banking.
Students satisfying the given below requirements will be eligible to appear in TS ECET exam.
- Nationality: Candidates should be the Indian citizen.
- Residence: Candidates must be the permanent resident of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh. Candidates have to satisfy the local/non-local status.
- Qualification: Candidates should complete the Diploma in B.Tech/B.Pharma or should pass the 3 year of B.Sc Degree in Mathematics from the TS/AP state.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates studying in final year of the previous examination are also eligible to apply.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must obtain the minimum 45% marks for general category and 40% marks for reserved category candidates.
TS ECET 2018 Dates
In this section, candidates can check the tentative schedule of TS ECET application form 2018:
|Release of Notification||2nd week of March 2018|
|Starting of submission of online application||3rd week of March 2018|
|Last date to submit application form without late fee||3rd week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||3rd week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||4th week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||Last week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 10, 000/-||1st week of May 2018|
|Date of Examination||1st week of May 2018|