SRMJEEE 2018 : Application form, Exam Dates, Pattern, Eligibility
SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE 2018) is a university level entrance test administrated by the SRM University. It is a common entrance test for SRM University (All Campuses). Through SRMJEEE exam, students will get admission in the UG engineering programme (B.Tech). It is mandatory to qualify the SRMEEE exam to get admission in B.Tech courses. Students can check all the details about SRMJEEE 2018examination, including application form, exam dates, eligibility, syllabus, etc.
SRMJEEE Exam Date
The tentative dates of SRMEEE exam is mentioned here:
|Application form release||3rd week of November 2017|
|Last date to submit the application||3rd week of March 2018|
|Starting of slot booking||March 2018|
|Availability of admit card||March 2018|
|Exam date||1st week to last week of April 2018|
|Declaration of result||1st week of May 2018|
|Counselling starts||2nd week of May 2018|
Get Latest Admission Updates About SRMJEEE Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
SRMJEEE Application Form 2018
Aspirants can check here the major steps to fill the application form:
- The application form will be available through online mode.
- Candidates can get the application form from third week of November 2017.
- First, candidates have to register themselves and then they can get the login ID and Password.
- With this ID and Password candidates can fill the application form.
- Upload the scanned images of colored photograph, signature & 10th & 12th mark sheets.
- Candidates have to make the fee payment through online mode.
- Candidates are suggested to take printout of the application form for future references.
- The application fee will be Rs. 1060/- .
- Candidates have to make the payment via online mode.
Some important SRMJEE eligibility criteria for the engineering course given below:
- Nationality: Indian, NRI and PIO & OCI card holder issued by the government of India are eligible to apply.
- Age: Candidates should have completed the age of 17 years as on 31st December of the admission year.
Qualification Eligibility for B.Tech:
- Qualification: Candidate must have passed 12th examination from any recognized board. Appearing candidates can also apply.
- Subject: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as a major subject from any board.
- Percentage: 60% aggregate in PCM for Kattankulathur, Ramapuram and Vadapalani campuses and 55% for NCR, Delhi campus.
Qualification Eligibility for Other Courses:
For B.Tech Biotechnology/ B.Tech Biotechnology Engineering & B.Tech Genetic Engineering courses:
- Qualification: Candidate must have qualified Intermediate or appearing in the qualifying exam in the current academic year.
- Subjects: The mandatory subjects are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology or Biotechnology. For International Baccalaureate (IB) with Diploma, or A-level with Physics, chemistry, Mathematics or Biology.
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern
- Mode: Entrance examination will be held only through online mode.
- Language: Question paper will be published in English language.
- Negative marking: There will be no provision for negative marking.
- Duration: The total time provided for the whole exam is 2:30 hours.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology.
- Question Type: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks/Question||Marks|
|Part1 – Physics||35||3||105|
|Part2 – Chemistry||35||3||105|
|Part3 – Mathematics||35||3||105|
|Part4 – Biology||50||2.1|
Here, we are mention the syllabus for SRMJEEE 2018:
Units and Measurement, Mechanics, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Ray and Wave Optics, Electricity and Magnetism, Oscillations and Wave Motions, Heat and Thermodynamics, Atomic Physics and Relatively, Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics, Electronics & Communication, etc.
Atomic Structure, Chemical Families: Periodic Properties, Chemical Bonding, Molecular Structure and s&p- block elements, States of matter, Chemical Thermodynamics & Energetic, Solutions, Chemical Equilibrium, Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds, Electrochemistry, Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry, Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Catalysis and Nuclear Chemistry, Hydrocarbons, Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Matrices, Determinants and their Applications, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Bio Molecules, Polymers, etc.
Combinatorics, Sets, Relations and Functions, Algebra, Differential Calculus and its applications, Integral Calculus & Differential Equations of First order, Analytical Geometry, Vector Algebra, Statistics and Probability, Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, etc.
Taxonomy of Angiosperm, Plant Anatomy, Cell Biology and Genetics, Biotechnology, Plant Physiology, Biology in Human Welfare, etc.
- Improve the basic concepts and practice more questions.
- Make a systematic time-table and go for continuous study on a daily basis.
- Schedule your strategies and take guidance from the best books.
- Follow the good and effective study materials and also NCERT books.
- Increasing your speed of solving questions with accuracy.
- Don’t feel stressed while preparing for the exam.
SRMJEEE 2018 Admit Card
SRMEEE hall ticket will be issued only to those candidates successfully submitted their application form. Admit card will be available from last week of March 2018. Candidates can avail it by entering their login details. Candidates are required to bring valid admit card with one ID proof with attached photograph and DOB. The admit card will contain the name, photograph, test centre allotted and exam timing. No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam centre without admit card.
SRMJEEE Result 2018
A merit list will be prepared based on the total marks secured in the SRMJEEE UG examination. The SRMJEEE 2018 result will be declared via online mode through the website. The result will be announced in the second May 2018. Candidates are needed to take printout of the result and keep it safe till the admission process gets completed.
SRMJEEE Counselling 2018
The admission will be completely based on the performance of candidates in the entrance examination. The counselling will be conducted through offline and online mode. In the counselling procedure, candidates will be allotted seats and branches in the universities. After seat allotment, candidates have to report to the allotted college to complete admission process.