SNAP Exam Pattern 2018
SNAP Exam Pattern 2018: Symbiosis International University is the exam conducting authority which controls the entire examination process. Aspirants who are set to appear in the SNAP 2018 exam should be conversant with the exam pattern and syllabus. Candidate can get information from the official website of the exam conducting authority. The SNAP information brochure will contain information regarding SNAP exam pattern. Candidate should practice hard to crack the entrance test.The information regarding SNAP exam pattern 2018 is provided below.
Get Latest Admission Updates About SNAP 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
SNAP Exam Pattern 2018:
Aspirants are recommended that must prepare according to the prescribed syllabus and exam pattern.Based on available information, the following information in respect of SNAP exam pattern has been collected. The salient points are as under:
- Exam Mode: The entrance test will be held offline i.e. Pen and Paper based exam.
- Duration of Entrance Test: Test duration will be 2.00 hours.
- Number of Questions: SNAP test will consist of 150 questions.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be of multiple choice in nature having four alternatives.
- Language: The test language will English only.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct response will be awarded by 1 mark.
- Negative Marking:There will be negative marking and for every wrong attempt 1/4thmark will be deducted as penalty.
- Subject Sections: The question paper will consist of four sections viz. (i.) General English comprises Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability, (ii.) Quantitative, Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency, (iii) General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario and (iv) Analytical and Logical Reasoning.
SNAP Exam Pattern 2018: Section-wise Distribution of Questions and Marks
|S.No.||Section of the Paper||Number of questions||Marks Assigned|
|1.||General English comprises Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||40||40|
|2.||Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||40||40|
|3.||General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario||30||30|
|4.||Analytical & Logical Reasoning||40||40|
SNAP Exam Pattern: Important Highlights
- The entrance test will consist of four sections where three section viz. Quantitative Aptitude, Analytical and Reasoning and General English will have 40 questions each and the General Awareness section will be 30 questions.
- Candidate must prepare from prescribed syllabus and previous year exam.
- Candidate should reach examination centre half an hour before the commencement of exam.
- Must bring admit card while appearing in the exam. Without having valid admit card one cannot enter into the examination hall.
- Candidate should not conceal any crucial information while filling up SNAP application form otherwise his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- Appearance in the exam does not allow any student to take admission in the desired course.
- Admission in any course will be finalized only on basis of candidate’s rank in the entrance exam, percentage in qualifying exam, number of seats available and other required criteria.
- Those who qualify the entrance test will be called for appearing in the counselling process.