SET or Symbiosis Entrance Test 2018 will be conducted by Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT) in 2 sessions including morning session and evening session for giving admissions to BTech programmes at the institute offered through SET 2018, JEE Main 2018 and MHT CET 2018. The online registrations will be started from last week of December 2017.
Get Latest Admission Updates About SET 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
|Institutions for which SET 2018 will be Mandatory|
|Symbiosis Law School (SLS), Pune||Bachelor of Arts & Bachelor of Laws (B.A. LL.B.)
Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Laws (B.B.A. LL.B.)
|Symbiosis Law School (SLS), Hyderabad|
|Symbiosis Law School (SLS), Noida|
|Symbiosis Institute of Computers Studies and Research (SICSR), Pune||Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
Bachelor of Business Administration Information Technology (BBA -IT)
|Symbiosis Institute of Design (SID), Pune||Bachelor of Design (B. Des)|
|Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies (SCMS), Pune||Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)|
|Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies (SCMS), Noida|
|Symbiosis School of Economics (SSE), Pune||Bachelor of Science (Economics)|
|Symbiosis Center for Media & Communication (SCMC), Pune||Bachelor of Media Studies (BMS)|
|Symbiosis School of Liberal Arts (SSLA), Pune||Bachelor of Arts (B.A)
Bachelor of Science (B. Sc)
|Institutions for which SET 2017 will be not mandatory|
|Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS), Pune||Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)|
|Symbiosis institute of Technology (SIT), Pune||Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech)|
|Symbiosis College of Nursing (SCON), Pune||Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)|
|Symbiosis School for Liberal Arts (SSLA), Pune||Bachelor of Arts (B.A)
Bachelor of Science (B. Sc)
|Symbiosis School of Photography (SSP), Pune||Bachelor of Arts (BA)|
|Online Registration Starts||Last week of December 2017|
|Registration Closed||Second week of April 2018|
|Last Date of Payment||Third week of April 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||Last week of April 2018|
|Date of Entrance Exam||First week of May 2018|
|Result Declaration||Third week of May 2018|
|BA./BBA.LLB||Pass/Appearing XII (10+2) examination with minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates)|
|B.Tech||Passed 10+2 examination and obtained at least 45% marks (40% reserved category) (On basis of JEE Score)|
|BCA||Pass XII standard examination or equivalent/ Diploma in Engineering/Technology with minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates)|
|B.Sc||XII Pass or equivalent|
|BBA||Passed XII or equivalent examination with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST).|
|B.Des||Passed 10+2 or equivalent OR 10+3 diploma|
SET 2018 Seat Reservation
SET 2018 Exam Pattern
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||30||30|
SET Preparation Tips
Candidates can get some preparation tips for scoring good in Symbiosis Entrance Test from here:
- Make a study time table.
- Know all about the exam including exam pattern and syllabus.
- Collect the right study materials.
- Take proper sleep.
- Take care of your health and be positive.
- Revision is must. Start revision at least 2 days before the exam.
SET Syllabus 2018
SET syllabus is different for different papers. The syllabus for engineering and health sciences papers is generally consists of 12th class. The questions from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology subjects will be of 12th class standard. General questions are asked from logical reasoning, analytical reasoning, reading comprehension and general knowledge.
SET Admit Card 2018
- SET 2018 admit card will be available via online mode.
- Candidates can download the admit card in the last week of April 2018.
- Without the admit card, candidates will not be allowed to appear for the test.
- Along with admit card, candidates have to bring any of photo identity proof (Passport, Driving License, College/Institute identity card, Credit Card with photograph, Voters ID Card, AadharCard).
SET Result 2018
- Candidates can check SET 2018 result through the official website of SET.
- Result will be declared in the third week of May 2018 tentatively.
- The score card will be available for one month after the date of result declaration.
- The final merit list (SET Scores + PI-WAT scores) will be announced in the first week of June 2018.
SET Cut-Off 2018
Each institute will release its own cut-off marks . on the basis of SET Cut-off 2018, students will be shortlisted for the further selection processes. The cut-off marks will be different for different categories.
SET Counselling 2018
- Each institution has its own selection process.
- After the result announcement of SET 2018, students have to appear Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test (PI-WAT) round.
- The merit list is prepared by providing 50% weightage to SET and remaining 50% weightage to PI-WAT.
- Students will get the seat as per his/her rank.