PESSAT Counselling 2018
The PESSAT is the State level aptitude test, which is conducted for candidates and it is available in the various state of India. PES University is providing the PES Scholastic Aptitude Test for candidates. It is the university level examination.
The Undergraduate and post-graduate courses are available in the PES University for candidates. Those candidates are interested to get admission in the PESSAT, they can fill the application form through online mode.
In the PESSAT, the various education is provided to the candidates and its focuses on four main areas management, life sciences, engineering, and medicine, etc. All of the information of PESSAT Counselling is given in this article for candidates. PESSAT Counselling Dates, Counselling Fee and Procedure of Counselling, etc.
Get Latest Admission Updates About PESSAT 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
The PESSAT Counselling is the final process to select the candidates to get admission in the PESSAT. The counseling process will be done through online. Only that candidates will participate in the counseling process, those will have secured the good marks in the entrance exam of PESSAT.
The counselling is held in two processes after the result declaration of PESSAT, so candidates have to be prepare for the counselling process. The first counselling will be done in the month of June and the second counselling will be done in the month of July.
Required documents of PESSAT Counselling
The candidates have to carry the various required documents for counselling process, which is mandatory for counselling process.
- Two DDs in favour of PES University.
- PESSAT hall ticket and rank card.
- Counselling Certificate
- 10th class mark sheet.
- 12th class mark sheet.
- Transfer certificate/ College leaving certificate (if applicable).
- Migration certificate (if other than PU board) (if applicable).
- Passport and stamp size photos six copies each.
Procedure of PESSAT Counselling
The PESSAT Counselling will be held by PES University, so candidates required to complete the procedure of PESSAT counselling after shortlisted in the merit list of entrance examination. It is necessary for candidates to be the part of counselling to get admission in the PESSAT. Following are the simple steps of PESSAT Counselling is given below
- Candidates required to enter their class XII or PUC before attending the counselling
- Applicants have to register themselves on the scheduled date and time
- The candidates have to complete the registration process and attend the counselling.
- Candidates have to submit the DDs and the attested copies of the specified documents along with the originals for verification.
- In case candidates are unable to submit the original documents, they just ensure that they submit them by June else the seat will be forfeited.
- Candidates may be accompanied by a parent/guardian for PESSAT counselling.
PESSAT Counselling Schedule and Date
Following are the PESSAT counselling schedule and date have mentioned below
|Session||Ranks||Reporting Time / Registration||Counseling Presentation||Seat Selection / Counseling Process|
|1||1 to 3000||8.30 am||9.30 am||10.00 am|
|2||3001 to 6000||1.00 pm||2.00 pm||2.30 pm|