PESSAT Application Form 2018
The PES University will invite PESSAT Application Form 2018 through a notification which will be published at official website. Candidates can submit application form via online mode only. The exam is conducted for selection of eligible candidates in various UG/PG courses offered by the university. Candidates can choose their preferred subject while making online application. In this article, candidates can find step by step instructions to follow while applying online.
Everyone should make application form well within the prescribed time schedule to avoid last hour rush and complexity. But before going to fill up online application form, one must check eligibility criteria to appear in the entrance test. In order to get complete information about PESSAT 2018, one should obtain official information brochure.
Get Latest Admission Updates About PESSAT 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
PESSAT 2018 Application Form
Interested candidates should access the official website of the university and click on concerned link. Download the official PESSAT information brochure and read the information such as eligibility criteria, how to make application form etc. carefully. Those who are meeting the prescribed eligibility conditions should go ahead for making online application form. Keep all the required documents ready before applying. Candidate also needs to pay necessary application fee.
PESSAT Application Form 2018: How to apply
Candidates need to follow the steps mentioned below in order to make PESSAT application form:
Step 1: Online Registration for Application
- Visit official website of the PES University and click on the concerned link to register for PESSAT 2018.
- A registration form will be opened where you need to provide name, date of birth, gender, e-mail ID and mobile number etc.
- Go ahead after entering all these details.
Step 2: Fill the Application From
Provide all the information such as personal, educational and correspondence address etc. in the application form. Be careful while making entries.
Step 3: Upload Scanned Photograph
- Applicant should upload recently taken passport size photograph.
- Remember, the photograph should be in JPEG format.
- The size of the photograph should not exceed 80KB.
Step 4: Make Payment of Application Fee
Applicants are required to pay requisite application fee in order to submit application form. It is not possible to submit application without paying application fee. Candidates can pay application fee as per their convenience through online or offline mode. In online mode, they can pay through credit/debit card, net banking or bank challan while in offline mode, candidates can pay through Demand Draft.
NOTE: The candidates who are making payment through Demand Draft need to send filled in application form along demand draft to following address:
Office of Admissions,
100 Ft. Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage,
Phone: +91-8026729391; 8026726622
The application fee is Rs. 1050/- which can paid online as well offline mode. It is an essential requirement to make payment of application fee.
Points To Be Remembered
- First of all, candidates should ensure their eligibility to make application.
- Application form can be submitted only through online mode.
- One cannot make application without paying application fee.
- Candidate should access authentic official website.
- Candidate should provide authentic information while filling up application form.
- If any false information will lead to rejection of candidature at any stage.