NSIT PG 2018:Application Form, Eligibility, Dates, Admission
NSIT PG referred as Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology is one of the most renounce institutions of India that provides education in the field of technology. The NSIT PG offers admissions into PG courses (M.Tech). The admission is provided on the basis of GATE (GATE is a national level examination). The admission in Full-time (Sponsored) and the Part-Time course will be given on three things: Performance in qualifying exam, written test and interview.
Through this admission is possible in professional degree courses (PG) in the NSIT (Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology). Main aim to conduct this exam is to offer admission to candidates into various PG courses in the field of engineering.
NSIT PG Admission Dates
Check the tentative schedule of NSIT PG 2018 Exam Dates:
|Application Form Availability||1st week of September 2018|
|Last Date of Form Filling||4th week of September 2018|
|M.Tech Screening Dates for all courses||4th week of September 2018|
|Display of list for document verification of M.Tech candidates||Last week of September 2018|
|Document Verification (for PwD candidates)||1st week of October 2018|
|Display of merit/ waiting list||1st week of October 2018|
|Written Test & Interview of Sponsored Full-Time and Non GATE Qualified candidates||1st week of October 2018|
Get Latest Admission Updates About NSIT 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
NSIT PG Application Form 2018
- Candidates will be able to get NSIT PG 2018 application form through online mode from our website.
- The application form will be released from the 3rd week of March 2018.
- Candidates can fill & submit the application form till 2nd week of April 2018.
- Candidates have to fill separate online application for each division.
- During application form filling, candidates must upload the scanned images of photograph, signature & thumb impression in a JPEG format.
- The size of the scanned images must be larger than 4 KB & less than 100 KB (Photograph), greater than 1 KB & less than 30 KB (Signature & thumb impression).
- The dimension should be 3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 cm(Height) only (Photograph, Signature & thumb impression).
- Keep the print copy of the filled application form for further use.
Candidates will make payment through online mode, i.e. net banking/credit card/debit card. The admission fee is Rs. 1000.
The eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
For M.Tech Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must qualify B.Tech/BE or equivalent degree from a recognized board.
- GATE Score Card: Candidates have to pass the GATE examination in the related discipline.
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be 21 years before 1st October 2018.
- Sponsored M.Tech: Pass AMIE (India) exam with appropriate specialization /Graduation IETE (India) AMIE (London) or any other examination in the concerned branch.
Seat reservation will be given only for SC, ST and PH candidates. The seat reservation for different categories is as the following:
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||15% of seats|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||7.5 % of Seats|
|Physically Challenged (PH)||3% of seats|
NSIT PG Merit List
NSIT PG merit list will be published by conducted authority through online, official portal. The M.Tech admission will be given on the basis of merit list. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of score of GATE exam and admission will be given accordingly. The preferences will be given to those candidates who are done with their B.E./B.Tech or any other equivalent degree on the date of online registration.
Reserved categories will be there for the admission in NSIT PG. There will be the different procedure for admission to reserved categories. A different merit list will be prepared for the reserved category.
Candidates have to keep printed copies of result for verification and registration of admission. To see result candidates have to enter detail in official portal page for correct page type correct detail. If candidates type wrong detail in page website will show error.
- NSIT PG 2018 merit list will be published on the official website of the NSIT PG.
- Candidates those appeared for the admission in NSIT PG can check for the name in the merit list on the official website.
- The individual score card will not be given to any candidate.
- On the basis of the merit list will be prepared for providing admission.
NSIT PG 2018 Admission Procedure
After the merit list announcement, the admission procedure will start. Candidates have to fill and submit the application form on official website of the NSIT PG or other notified centres and obtain Acknowledgement card with registration number as a proof of form submission. The admission procedure for NSIT will start from the second week of July 2018.
Admission will be done on the basis of candidates score marks in GATE entrance exams. Candidate appearing counselling has to bring all required documents for registration and verification. If candidates have submitted incorrect document candidates admission will be cancelled.
The admission for Full-Time or Part-Time in NSIT PG will be on the basis of qualifying exam (GATE), written test and interview. Further admission process can be done by the candidate once they get selected in the merit list.
At the time of admission, the candidates are required to bring the original documents along with the photocopies of the required documents.
The list of documents will be provided below which candidates need to take to the admission procedure.
Documents required in Admission Process:
- DD/ Cheque of requisite admission fee
- ID Proof (Aadhar card/ Passport/ Driving licence / PAN card/ Voter ID)
- GATE Score Card
- Marksheet and degree of the qualifying examination
- Printout of the application form duly signed
- Two latest passport size photographs
- 10th class mark sheet/ certificate in support of Date of Birth
- Category certificate (if required)
- Physical Disability Certificate (for PH candidates)
NSIT PG Summary
- NSIT stands for Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology and gives admission in various PG courses. NSIT PG will allow candidates to take admission in the preferred course provided by NSIT PG.
- The admission to NSIT PG is on the basis of GATE score.
- The institute is at the national level and candidates from all over the country can apply with the condition that they should have appeared for GATE.
- The admission will be provided in types like Full-Time or admission in Sponsored and the Part-Time course.
- The above admission depends upon three things that are: qualifying exam (here GATE), written test and interview.
- After screening through these processes only the candidate will get the admission in NSIT PG.