MU OET Counselling 2018
The official authority i.e. Manipal University will organize the MU OET counselling 2018 procedure for the students so as to impart admission to the shortlisted candidates. It is expected that the seven rounds of counselling will be held by the official authority. Depending on the seats available, an additional round of counselling may be conducted. The official authority will organize the MU OET Selection Procedure 2018 probably in the month of June 2018.
Get Latest Admission Updates About MU OET 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
• The counselling will be held only as per the official schedule and the students should keep them updated with the same.
• It is expected to have the seven rounds of counselling including one intra – institute sliding and one spot round.
• The 1st round, spot round and intra – institute round will be the physical rounds and rest of the rounds is online counselling.
• The detailed description of the several rounds of the MU OET Counselling 2018 is illustrated here for the aspirants.
First round of counselling (Physical round):
• First of all, the students need to fill the registration form with the genuine details. All the fields in the registration form are required to fill by the candidates.
• Next, the candidate will have to produce the document for the verification. It will be given back to the aspirants after verifying the same.
• Finally, the seats will be allotted to the students as per the merit of the students and availability of seats.
2nd, 3rd, and 4th round of counselling – Online Counselling:
• After the completion of the first round of the MU OET Counselling 2018, the official authority will prepare the waitlist for those students who can attend the further rounds of counselling.
• First of all, the students need to fill/ modify the choices as per their preference by logging in to the candidate’s portal.
• The students are recommended to lock the choices before the deadline and take the print of the same.
• The students are advised not to fill the choice in which he is not interested. As once the seat will be allotted to the candidates, they have to accept the seat and complete the admission formalities.
• Also, those candidates who reject the presently allotted seat shall not be permitted to attend the further rounds of the counselling procedure.
5th round of counselling – Online Round:
The following students are eligible for the 5th round of the MU OET Counselling 2018:
• Those who haven’t registered in any of the previous round of counselling.
• The students who have taken the allotted and want to participate in this round.
• Those students who are already registered but not get the seat till the fourth round of counselling.
The description of this round is mentioned here for the students.
• First of all, those candidates who haven’t registered in any of the round can register them by providing the essential details.
• Enter the correct information in the form which is needed to fill in the same.
• Soon after entering the information, the students need to pay he registration fee of Rs 11,000.
• After the successful payment, the candidates will then move towards the choice filling and locking round.
• Based on the choices filled by the candidates, their rank and availability seats, the official authority will grant the seat to the students.
• It should be noted that if the candidate fails to get seat in the 5th round of the MU OET 2018 Counselling then he or she will be eligible only for the spot round of counselling.
Intra – Institute Round:
• If the vacancy exists, then the official authority will organize the intra – institute round for the candidates.
• In this round, there is no possibility of shifting the campus and up – gradation is possible only in the institute where the candidate has joined.
• To participate in this round, the candidates will have to register them and wait for the seat allotment.