MP PPT 2018: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date and Pattern
Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board to provide admissions to the polytechnic courses located at the universities or colleges of Madhya Pradesh. The application procedure will begin from the month of April 2018. Interested candidates can apply for the examination after the release of MP PPT 2018 official notification.
MP PPT 2018 Exam Date
Here, we are providing the tentative schedule of MP PPT Exam:
|Online application form starts||Last week of April 2018|
|Last date to fill form||4th week of May 2018|
|Correction in application form||Last week of April 2018|
|Correction in application form last date||1st week of May 2018|
|Exam date||2nd week of June 2018|
|Result Declaration||In the month of July 2018|
Get Latest Admission Updates About MP PPT 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
MP PPT Application Form 2018
Candidates can fill the application form by following the steps given below:
- The MP PPT 2018 application form can be filled through online mode.
- MP PPT Registration 2018 will be started from the last week of April 2018.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and hand writing proof.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode.
- Don’t forget to take printouts of the application for future references.
- The application fee for general candidates is Rs. 400/-.
- For reserved category candidates, the application fee is Rs. 200/-.
- Application fee can be remitted through credit card/debit card/internet banking or kiosk portal.
The MP PPT eligibility criteria are given below. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before proceeding to fill the application form:
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Domicile: A candidate should have the domicile of the Madhya Pradesh state.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass the 10th from the recognized board. Candidate those passed with grace marks are also eligible to apply.
- Subjects: A candidate should qualify the qualifying exam with subjects like mathematics, physics and chemistry.
- Minimum Marks: The minimum qualifying marks are 35% to appear in the exam. Grading marks are not considered as minimum marks required in the qualifying exam.
MP PPT Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern from below:
- Mode of Exam: Exam will be conducted in online mode.
- Medium of Exam: The question paper will be published in both Hindi & English language.
- Type of Question: The question paper will consist of Objective Type Question.
- Duration of Exam: The complete duration of exam is of about 2 hours.
- Total Questions: There are 150 questions will be asked.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
MP PPT Syllabus
The syllabus for the MP PPT 2018 will contain the topics from the subjects such as Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Candidates can study form their 10th standard. To score better marks in the examination, candidates should prepared according to the syllabus.
MP PPT 2018 Admit Card
- Admit card will be available from the last week of June 2018 through online mode.
- There is no facility for admit card through offline mode.
- The admit card bears Name of the candidate, venue of the exam center, fathers name, category, exam schedule, etc.
MP PPT 2018 Result
- Result will be announced on the official website of the examination conducting authority in the second week of July 2017.
- Provide the details of roll number and date of birth for downloading the result.
MP PPT 2018 Admission/Counselling
- On the basis of merit list, the admission to the diploma seats in the colleges of Madhya Pradesh will be provided.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of candidate’s score secured in the entrance exam.
- Counselling will be organized for the qualified candidates offline in the month of July.
- Admission to 95% seats will be given to the candidates belonging from Madhya Pradesh and 5% seats are reserved for NRI candidates.