MP PPT Admit Card 2018
MP PPT admit card 2018 will be available through online mode in the month of May 2018. MP PPT (Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test) is organized by the MP Vyapam or MPPEB (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board), Government of Madhya Pradesh. This exam is conducted to get admission into various diploma courses in the field of engineering & non-engineering courses in the state of MP. Check this article to get detailed information about MP PPT 2018 admit card.
- MP PPT Admit card 2018 will be release by the conducting authority through online mode only.
- Candidates can download their MP PPT Admit card 2018 from the last week of June 2018.
- There is no other mode through which the admit card can be downloaded except online mode
- Candidates are required to preserve their admit card and keep it safe until the time of admission procedure.
- Admit card will be available in two parts:
Part- I comprise details about candidate & examination such as candidate name, roll number, category, date & time of exam, address of the exam venue, photograph, etc.
Part –II comprises Left-hand thumb impression, Calligraphy, signature boxes which all candidates have to fill at the time of examination only.
Get Latest Admission Updates About MP PPT 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
Documents which have to take along with the Admit Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID card
- Driving License
- Mark sheet (attached Photograph)
- Bank Passbook (attached Photograph)
- Pan Card
Contents of the Admit Card
- Name of the candidate
- Roll no.
- Exam date & timings
- Venue of the examination with the complete address
- Instructions to be followed during the examination.
Steps to download MP PPT Admit Card 2018
- Visit the official website of MP PPT.
- Enter Your ‘Application Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’.
- After filling the details, candidates will be required to click on the ‘Submit button’.
- MP PPT Admit card 2018 will display on computer screen.
- Applicants will be required to download their admit card.
- Don’t forget to take the hard-copy of the admit card and keep it safe for further use.
- Admit Card 2018 is the mandatory document require during the examination.
- MP PPT Admit Card 2018 will be release in the 2nd week of June 2018 prior few days of the examination.
- Admit card will be issued only to the successfully registered candidates which will be release in online mode.
- MP PPT 2018 Entrance Exam will schedule to be held the in2nd week of June 2018.
- It is necessary to bring one Identity proof along with the admit card on the examination date.
- The examiner will not permit the candidate to appear in the examination if he/she forgot to bring the admit card.
- In the case of any discrepancies/errors in the Admit Card, the candidate has a right to contact the conducting authority during stipulated time period.
- No electronic devices like cell phones, gadgets, calculators are allowed in the examination hall.