MP PAT 2018: Application, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates
MP PAT exam is an abbreviation for Madhya Pradesh Pre-Agriculture Test, which offers the admission in the B.Tech (Agriculture) and B.Sc (Agriculture/Horticulture/Forestry) courses. This is a state level examination conducted by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board also called as Madhya Pradesh Vyapam. This is a University that offers courses like degree, diploma and certificate programs UG and PG courses. Centralised counselling for admission in its affiliated college and for the university itself is organised by the University for Madhya Pradesh state.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board also called as Madhya Pradesh Vyapam conducts MP PAT which is an Entrance Examination for the admissions. This MP PAT counselling will be conducted in the month of July 2018.
The admission on the basis of MP PAT will lead to admission to the degree courses in affiliated institutes and Universities which are situated in the Madhya Pradesh state. This process is purely state level. MP PAT 2018 Model Answer will be released in the last week of April.
This MP PAT counselling is generally not conducted and admission is given to the qualified students. The applicant has to fill the application form in order to appear for the MP PAT and thus the filling of application form for MP PAT will start from the third week of March and will last until the first week of April.
The admission procedure is conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board also called as Madhya Pradesh Vyapam. The MP PAT gives admission to this B.E. or B.Tech and B.Sc agriculture admission on the basis of the score in MP PAT.
The MP PAT registration and choice filling choice and the other events like Merit list, Seat Allocation, Admit card, Model Answer key release happens in the month of March and April.
The dates are updated by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board and above dates provided for MP PAT are tentative and therefore applicants are requested to check the dates online on the official website of the MP PAT.
All the candidates are inoformed one important thing about MP PAT that for all applying candidates it is necessary to hold the Aadhar card in their name.
Applicants, who are interested in appearing for MP PAT, can check complete details about the exam including eligibility criteria, application procedure, exam centres, syllabus, important dates, etc. in this article below.
MP PAT Exam Dates
Check the tentative schedule of MP PAT 2018:
|Online Application Form Availability||4th week of March 2018|
|Last Date to fill the Application Form||4th week of April 2018|
|Application Form Correction Start||Last week of March 2018|
|Last Date of Form Correction||1st week of May 2018|
|Admit Card Issued||1st week of May 2018|
|Date of Exam||4th week of May 2018|
|Announcement of Result||June 2018|
Get Latest Admission Updates About MP PAT 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
MP PAT Application forms
The MP PAT application form is available in online mode only. The University appoints authorities to conduct the centralised online application form for the academic session of MP PAT 2018-19. All the applicants are required to fill the form in order to appear for MP PAT and its affiliated institutes and Universities. The application form can be downloaded from the official link of MP PAT and fill the form and submit on the mentioned link in the MP PAT.
Application form for MP PAT is conducted by any supervising authority of the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board. The official website has a link to the application/registration form and also for the payment of the application fees. The candidate has to go that link and further fill the details required for the above-mentioned process.
A print out should be taken out of the registration form after the form is completely filled and the receipt of the deposited money filled by the applicant. The candidate can keep the MP PAT application form print out for the further use in future.
The cabdidates will require certain documents while they are filling the application form they should scan the list of documents and it is suggested to keepall the documents before hand. The list of documents are as follows:
- Color Passport size photograph including candidate name & date of taking photograph
- Signature & hand writing proof
- 8th/10th/12th Marksheet proof (For Birth Certificate)
- Category Certificate (If applicable)
The application fees for MP PAT application form is Rs. 500/- for the general category candidates and for SC/ST category students the application fees for MP PAT is Rs. 250/- this also includes categories like OBC and PwD.
The payment of application fees can be done online mode using debit or credit card and candidate can also the net banking as pr their comfort. The candidate can use any known bank in which they hold an account. If the candidaes are paying through online kiosk then the applicant will require extra Rs. 70/- for making the payment.
MP PAT Eligibility Criteria
There are certain rules or conditions set by the official authority of the MP PAT which an applicant needs to satisfy to appear for the MP PAT. The applicants can look for all the eligibility criteria one needs to satisfy and should contain all the documents proving that applicants satisfying those criteria.
Here are some of the criteria which an applicant should satisfy:
- Aadhaar card is compulsory to apply for MP PAT 2017 exam.
- There is not any maximum or minimum age limit criteria.
- The candidates should be a citizen of India.
- Candidates should belong to Madhya Pradesh to apply for state quota.
The above mentioned criteria for MP PAT is for everyone, whosoevere wants to apply for the MP PAT that is it is a general set of criteria and should be satisfied by all the applying candidates.
The below mentioned criteria is for those who wants to apply for the engineering through MP PAT in B.Tech Agriculture
For B.Tech (Agriculture):
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent class from Madhya Pradesh Board.
- Subjects: Pass the above exam with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English subject.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
The below mentioned criteria is for those who wants to apply for the B.Sc through MP PAT in B.Sc Agriculture
For B.Sc (Agriculture/Horticulture/Forestry):
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass the 10+2 or equivalent examination from Madhya Pradesh Board.
- Subjects: Pass the above exam with the science group, i.e. Physics, Chemistry & one of the given subjects Mathematics, Biology, Forestry or any other agriculture subject.
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
The candidates are also provided with the reservation. The reservation is provided to the candidate those who fall in the category and may have the concession. For the details, the candidate can also check the official website of MP PAT that is Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board.
The reservation for different categories is given below:
|Son/Daughter of Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Son/Daughter of Scheduled Tribe (ST)||21%|
|Son/Daughter of Other Backward Class (OBC)||14%|
|Son/Daughter of Farmer||5%|
|Son/Daughter of Freedom Fighter/Defence Personnel||3%|
MP PAT Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for MP PAT helps the candidate to know more the examination and thus helps in scoring good marks. There is certain defined pattern for the MP PAT and the pattern for that is mentioned below:
- Language:The language of the question paper will be Hindi or English.
- No. of Questions:The question paper will comprises of total 200 objective type questions.
- Each question will contain four optional answers, candidates are required to choose the right one only.
- Duration of Exam: The exam duration will be three hours.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for wrong answer, no response or multiple marking.
Below is the table mentioning the courses, subjects and the no. of questions in each subject:
|Courses||Subjects||No. of Questions|
|B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering)|
|Ag. – 1||100|
|Ag. – 2+3||100|
MP PAT Admit Card 2018
- Candidates will be able to get the admit card through online mode from our website.
- The MP PAT 2018 admit card will be available from the 1st week of May 2018.
- No admit card will be sent by the post to any candidate.
- The authority will release the admit card in two parts.
- The PART 1 will be comprised of Name of the candidate, exam name, exam center, roll number, etc.
- On the day of exam, candidates have to put their signature & thumb impression on the admit card.
- Candidates have to bring their photo id proof along with the admit card at the exam center.
MP PAT Result
- The exam conducting authority will announce the result along with the answer key through online mode.
- The MP PAT 2018 result will be declared in the month of June 2018.
- There is no process to send the result through offline mode (by post).
- Keep the printout of the result for further reference.
- After the declaration of the result, a separate merit list will be maintained.
- The merit list will be made according to the marks obtained by the candidates in the examination.
MP PAT Counselling 2018
Candidates have to follow the following steps given below for completing the MP MPAT 2018 counselling process:
- Candidates have to register online for the counselling.
- The counselling will be started in the month of July 2018.
- Candidates have to choose the colleges and courses according to their preference.
- The seat will be allotted to the candidates as per the rank secured in the exam, filled choices & seat availability.
- Candidates have to report at the allotted center after the seat allotment.
- It is informed to the candidates to bring their original certificate along with them for document verification.
Documents Required at Counselling:
- 10th & 12th Marksheets & Passing Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- MP PAT Admit Card
- MP PAT Score Card
- 4 passport size photographs
- Medical Certificate
- Residence Proof
- ID Proof