LSAT Exam Syllabus 2018
- These LSAT questions are based on the student’s ability to understand the structure of relationships and to arrive at logical conclusions about these structures.
- Your reasoning should be accompanied with a provable set of rules and principles that explain the relationships between persons, things, or events.
- The questions in this LSAT Test section are based on complex analysis that a law student is expected to perform during the course of legal problem-solving.
- The questions in this LSAT test section are designed to test your ability to analyse, evaluate, and complete arguments in most ordinary and understandable language (layman terms).
- You will be required to attempt comprehension based passages where you are required to read the passage and answer the questions that follow.
- These questions are designed to test the student’s ability to think critically and in the legal context of affairs.
- The skills required to score well with this section include drawing well-supported conclusions, reasoning by analogy, determining how additional evidence affects an argument, applying rules and principles and also identifying flaws in the argument.
Get Latest Admission Updates About LAST 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
- The questions in this LSAT Test section are designed to examine the student’s ability to read, understand, and describe insight complex material identical to the ones asked in law school.
- The Reading comprehension section comprises of four sets of reading passages.
- The students are given reading material followed by four to nine questions that judge reading and reasoning abilities.