LSAT 2018 Result
The LSAT 2018 Result will be declared soon after the exam. Candidates should meet the basic eligibility needs to apply for law courses. LSAT is a part of the law school admission process in United States, Canada, and a growing number of other countries. It is managed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), USA. An eligible candidate can take admission in law courses offered by the universities of foreign countries like United States, Canada, etc. We are providing all the information regarding LSAT 2018 Result in the below article.
LSAT 2018 Result: Important Dates
|LSAT India Exam Date||4th week of April, 2018|
|Announcement of Results||3rd week of May, 2018|
Get Latest Admission Updates About LAST 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
LSAT 2018 Result
- The declaration of LSAT 2018 result will be in May 2018.
- Students need to login in the official website using their login credentials to check the result.
- The score card will be available for downloading only for two months after the declaration of result.
- Thereafter, request of score card will not be entertained.
- Candidate can only check their result by login only, the exam conducting authority will not send the score card via post or e-mail.
- Candidates are advised to keep the result safe till the admission procedure.
LSAT Admission Process
- Candidates can report to the college or institution where they are seeking for admission from among 60 law institutions (approx) in India consider LSAT score for admission.
- Candidates have to follow the admission rules and regulation of that particular university or institution where candidate is looking for admission.
LSAT 2018 Result: Important Points
- The online registration fee for LSAT India is Rs. 3800/-.
- Candidates can pay the application fee online and offline.
- They can pay Offline by demand draft/pay order/ banker’s cheque.
- They can also pay Online by credit card and Only VISA and Master Card will be accepted to pay the registration fee.
- The Admit Card will be available in April 2018, on the official site of LSAC.