LPU NEST Admit Card 2018
Lovely Professional University (LPU) conducts LPUNEST (LPU National Entrance and Scholarship Test) for admission in various UG / PG Courses and Programs. LPUNEST is Online Computer Based Test. Registration for LPUNEST is also online.
- LPUNEST 2018 Admit Card will be released immediately after booking of NEST Schedule (Date and Time Slot)
- In such a case when NEST Schedule is allotted by LPU itself, LPUNEST 2018 Admit Card will be made available after 48 hours.
- This will be displayed on LPU’s official website: www.lpu.in
- Admit card will also be sent via email to the registered email address of the candidate.
- Registered Email Address must be valid.
Admit Card is mandatory for appearing in examination hall and attempting LPUNEST 2018. Any request in any circumstance will not be considered for entrance in examination hall without Admit Card.
Get Latest Admission Updates About LPU NEST Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
How to Download LPUNEST Admit Card?
LPUNEST 2018 Admit Card for some courses / programs, is generated after the slot booking and can be downloaded after 24hrs to 48hrs of slot booking from its official website: www.lpu.in. In some courses / programs, LPU provides slot booking, not opted by applicants, in such a case Admit Card for LPUNEST 2018, is issued 3 days earlier the day of examination of slot booking and LPU also send it via email to the registered email address of applicants.
Process of downloading Admit Card for LPUNEST 2018 is very simple and is as follows:
- Go to official website of LPU i.e. www.lpu.in
- Click on “LPUNEST”
- Login using USER ID and PASSWORD
- Download Admit Card
Details on Admit Card
Admit Card for LPUNEST 2018, is a pass to enter in examination hall and take exam. On Admit Card for LPUNEST 2018, some basic information of applicant is mentioned for the purpose of verification.
Details on Admit Card for LPUNEST 2018, is as follows:
- Name of Applicant
- Date of Birth of Applicant
- Admit Card Number
- Address of the Test Center
- Date and Time of the Examination
Discrepancy in LPUNEST 2018 Admit Card
There may be some mismatch between the information you filled in the registration form and the information mentioned on Admit Card for LPUNEST 2018. In such a case, there is nothing to worry about. There is help line to assist for resolving such a problem. Send email explaining the discrepancy in Admit Card for LPUNEST 2018. Email Address is – firstname.lastname@example.org
With email also attach ID Proof showing right information. Suppose the problem with the name of Applicant then attach scanned copy of any ID Proof i.e., Passport, Driving Licence, Voter ID Card, IT PAN, Mark-sheet of Class 10th or 12th.
Documents Required with Admit Card
As is mentioned above that without Admit Card for LPUNEST 2018, permission to enter in examination hall and taking examination LPUNEST 2018 will not be granted in any circumstance. With Admit Card for LPUNEST 2018, any ID Proof has to be kept for the purpose cross verification.
Such ID Proof or Documents can be as in mentioned below:
- Driving Licence
- Voter ID Card
- IT PAN Card
- School / College ID Card (Applicant’s Photo must be affixed on it)
- Keep 1 additional photocopy of Admit Card / Hall Ticket
LPUNEST 2018 Exam Centers
Exam Centers for LPUNEST 2018 are in 150 cities across India. This facilitates applicants to take LPUNEST test without bearing pain and expenses in / for travelling and boarding arrangements.
Test centres will be operational on all the days except Public Holidays and weekly offs. However, in a few cities, test centre will be operational on specific days of the month only.
Cities where LPUNEST 2018 Exam Centers are present are as follows:
|State||Test city||City code||STATE/UT||CITY NAME||CODE|
|Kurnool||104||New Delhi||New delhi||165|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Itanagar||239||LPU (Jalandhar)||172|
|Himachal Pradesh||Bilaspur (HP)||135||Saharanpur||205|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||143||Rudrapur||210|
Exam Day Instructions
On the day of LPUNEST, certain rules have to be followed and certain points must be remembered for trouble less smooth going endeavour for cracking LPUNEST 2018.
Some instructions are as follows:
- Applicant must reach at LPUNEST exam center as per the reporting time given on LPUNEST Admit Card
- There will be pre-test process which includes Registration and an onsite orientation prior to the starting of LPUNEST test. Applicant will not be allowed for LPUNEST test, if reach after pre-test process.
- Pre-test process starts 30 minutes before the timing of LPUNEST test
- Admit Card will be checked to verify the identity of Applicant. A photograph of the applicant may also be clicked at examination center.
- Textual material, printed or written paper, any material except Admit Card for LPUNEST are not allowed in examination hall.
- No applicant will be allowed to leave examination hall till the completion of LPUNEST test.
- Calculator, slide rules, electronic watches with calculator facility, laptop, palmtop, personal stereo system, walkie -talkie set, mobile phone, paging devices any other object likely to be unfair device are not allowed to bring in LPUNEST examination hall.
- Applicant should sign the attendance sheet in the presence of invigilator.
- Any food, beverage and smoking are not allowed in the LPUNEST test center.
- There is no waiting facility for family members and friends at examination center. Nobody is allowed in examination center during LPUNEST test.
- Applicant should check keyboard, mouse and running condition of the computer before starting of the LPUNEST test and if finds any trouble in operating computer, immediately contact invigilator and inform the same.