KLEU AIET 2018 Application Form
- KLEU AIET 2018 Registration and application process will be conducted through the online mode only.
- KLEU AIET 2018 Application process is broadly divided into 4 main steps.
- Registration for the exam by filling up general details is the first step.
- Fill application form by providing personal details, information about academic qualification and uploading the necessary documents upon registration.
- Participants must then pay the requisite fees of INR 1000 (for all categories) after successfully applying for the exam.
- Once the fee payment is successful, they must send a hardcopy of the application form to the university within stipulated period of time.
- In case of query regarding the application process, candidates can contact the KLE helpdesk: firstname.lastname@example.org
KLEU AIET 2018 is a university level exam conducted by the KLE University, Belagavi for candidates seeking admission into Pharmacy and other courses offered by the university.
KLEU AIET 2018 Eligibility
KLEU AIET 2018 eligibility criteria are framed by the university. Only students who meet the eligibility requirements for the particular course should apply for the test. The eligibility criteria for B. Pharm program is given below:
- Indian students, as well as foreign applicants, are eligible to apply for the entrance test. International candidates should ensure that they meet the academic eligibility criteria to be admitted into the UG courses offered by the university.
- Candidates should complete 17 years of age as of December 31, 2018 to be eligible for the exam.
Education qualification for B. Pharm Course:
- Applicants should have passed or are appearing for the final examination of 2 year PUC examination of Karnataka (PUC Board) or an equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Mathematics/ Biotechnology/ Computer Sciences or Biology.
- Minimum eligibility will be based on the aggregate secured in PCM, PCB or PCMB together.
- They should have secured not less than 40% marks in the above subjects taken together. Candidates belonging to the reserved category will be awarded 5% relaxation in the total aggregate.
- D. Pharm aspirants who have passed from a PCI (Pharmacy Council of India) approved institute and have secured at least 50% marks will be eligible for lateral entry into the 2nd year of B. Pharm.
Get Latest Admission Updates KLEU AIET 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
How to fill KLEU AIET 2018 Application form?
KLEU AIET 2018 Application forms will be available on the official website, kleuniversity.edu.in. Students can fill the application forms through the online mode only. Application Fee can be remitted via online mode only. No other mode of applying and submission of fees will be accepted. They print out of the duly filled form must reach the admissions office before the exam date by post/ courier.
KLEU AIET 2018 application process comprises 4 main steps– Registration, Filling of Application Form, Payment of Fees and Submitting the Application form to the University.
Pre-requisites for filling KLEU AIET 2018 Application Form:
- A mobile number and email ID for the purpose of registration valid till the entire admission process is over.
- Scanned images of recent, passport- sized photograph and signature.
Steps to Fill KLEU AIET 2018 Application Form
Applicants may refer to the guidelines that are mentioned below to fill the KLEU AIET 2018 application form online:
Step 1: Registration
- Log on to the official website of the university and click on the tab of ‘Online Application form for KLEU AIET 2018-19’ under Notifications, to begin the online registration process.
- Students will have to provide their name, email address, mobile number, gender and date of birth for the purpose of registration. Click on ‘Submit’
- They must ensure that they have entered correct email address and mobile number as the university will send notifications and updates on it.
Step 2: Filling of KLEU AIET 2018 Application Form
- The application form will appear once all the registration details have been submitted.
- Participants must enter their personal details (name, gender, date of birth, religion, parents’ details, etc.), qualification details of class 10th and 12thas also communication details (local and permanent address, email ID and mobile number).
- Students will also be required to choose the course they wish to pursue.
- Next, they will have to upload a scanned image of their recent, passport- sized photograph and signature. The size of the file and format should be as mentioned on the application form.
- Check all the details entered and click on ‘Save and Next’.
Step 3: Payment of Application Fees
- All students must pay the non-refundable application fees of KLEU AIET 2018. The fees can be remitted through the online mode only. Applicants may use Debit/ Credit card or Net Banking to pay the application fee.
- The fee for all UG courses is INR 1000 regardless of the category an individual belongs to.
- They must enter the necessary account details on the bank page, save the receipt of transaction and print it out.
- A confirmation page will be generated after all the steps are completed and the transaction is successful. Participants must take 2 print outs of this page which should be submitted to the KLE university.
Step 4: Submitting the KLEU AIET 2018 Application form
- Aspirants must check all the details mentioned in the application form and read the declaration. The form should be signed by the participant as well as their parent.
- A hard copy of the confirmation page of the application form must be submitted at the university in person or by post/ courier.
- The address details of KLE University are given below:
Nehru Nagar, Belagavi- 590010, Karnataka
Phone no: 0831- 2444 444
KLEU AIET 2018 Application Form Status
Candidates can use the facility to check KLEU AIET Application Form Status on the official portal. The facility will be available after the closure of application process. Applicants can view the status only after printout of online application form /acknowledgment is received at the university premises.
To check the status of the application form, candidates need to click on the link displaying “Status of application” on the official website of KLE University. Form status can be viewed using Order ID number and date of birth as mentioned on the form. After login on the official portal, candidates will be able to view the following details:
- Application details
- Latest of their application form
- Status of TAT (Test Admission Ticket)
- Details of Test Centre (including venue details)
- Other alerts related to candidates’ registration
Details in KLEU AIET 2018 Application Form
Candidates must enter all the particulars according to the official documents in KLEU AIET 2018 Application Form. The details entered should be correct as the organizing body will verify all the documents during counseling.
|Details Asked||Filling Criteria|
|Student’s Name||As on higher secondary exam documents|
|Program||Select UG course from the drop down list|
|Gender||Choose whether Male/ Female/ Other|
|Date of Birth||In DD/MM/YYYY format|
|Details of Parents||Name, contact details, occupation, income, etc.|
|Nationality||Choose from options given|
|Religion||Choose from the drop down list|
|Physically Challenged||Whether Yes/ No|
|Category||Choose category from options listed below|
|Address||Permanent and Local address of individuals|
|E-mail ID||An email ID valid for correspondence regarding the exam|
|Mobile Number||10 digit mobile number used for correspondence|
|Educational Qualification details||Name of institute, board of institute, subjects, total aggregate, year of passing, etc. of class 10 and 12|