KIITEE 2018 Application Form
KIITEE 2018 Application Form – Kalinga institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) is the authority which conducts the entrance examination for selection of candidates into various important courses of the university. The university has over the years came out of the league and has proved its mettle in placing its students into the topmost companies of the world. The fact that the university has given a perfect score of 100 in placement tells a lot about the learning atmosphere present in the university. The application form for the same has been released on the official website and will remain there till the month of March 2018. In the following article, we have compiled all the details of the KIITEE 2018 Application Form and the procedure to fill it online. Check the details here and for any update, stay connected.
Get Latest Admission Updates About KIITEE 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
Important dates as per KIITEE 2018
The candidates should note that the following date sheets are tentative in nature and we will be updating the date sheet as and when the application form gets released online:
|S. No.||Event||Date of Event|
|1.||Release of the Information brochure as well as the application form||First week of December 2018|
|2.||Commencing of the Application procedure||First week of December 2018|
|3.||Last date to fill the KIITEE Application form 2018||Last week of March 2018|
|4.||Last date to fill the application form with late fee||Last week of March 2018|
|5.||Commencement of the Slot Booking for examination||First week of April 2018|
|6.||Last date to take the Admit Card after slot booking||First week of April 2018|
|7.||Inquiry regarding the unavailability of the E-admit Card||Second week of April 2018|
|8.||Date of examination||Third week of April 2018|
|9.||Result declaration||First week of May 2018|
|10.||Counselling commences||Last week of May 2018|
Summary of the KIITEE 2018 Application Form
- Name of the Examination – Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination 2018
- Name of the conducting authority – KIIT
- Mode of Application – Online
- Mode of Exam – Online
- Level – Intermediate
- Type – all India
- Courses offered – All Courses
Details of the KIITEE 2018 Application Form
Some of the features of the KIITEE 2018 have been listed here:
- The KIITEE 2018 Application Form will be available on the official website of KIIT
- The candidates need to visit the official website of KIIT to fill the online application form. They will have to register themselves for the examination.
- The examination will be held on almost all the major cities of the country. For that the candidates need to book slots for the examination.
- Once the slots are booked the candidates will be issued the admit cards which they need to bring to the exam centre.
- The examination will be a university basis exam where the candidates will be selected for various courses provided in the college.
- The candidates should know that the counselling will be done on the basis of the AIR secured by them.
Courses provided at KIIT
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering in Automobile
- Electronics and Tele-Communication Engineering
Eligibility criteria as per KIITEE 2018
The candidates must check the complete eligibility criteria before heading on to fill the online application form:
- Age – The candidates should be born on or after 01 July 1995. The candidates born before this date will not be allowed to participate in the exam.
- The candidates should have completed the intermediate examination with at least 60% marks and have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as core subjects.
- The qualifying examination of the candidate should have been passed in the year 2015, 2016. Those who will be appearing for the examination in the year 2018 may also apply.
- The candidates must have all the documents proving the legality of the information provided in the application form.
Reservation Policy followed in KIITEE 2018
The reservation criteria in KIITEE 2018 will be as below:
|Category||Percentage of Reservation|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||15%|
|Schedule Tribes (ST)||7.5%|
|Physically Challenged (PC)||3%|
Details as per the KIITEE 2018 Application Form
KIIT has released the online application form on its official website. To fill the application form, the candidates need to visit the official website and complete the registration process first. Once they reach the official website, they need to choose courses and click on ‘Submit’ button. Read all the given instructions and then access ‘Apply Online’ button. In the application form, enter Personal Details, Centre Options, Qualification Details, and Address for Communication. After submission of the application form, a page will be generated. Candidates have to note down the application number for future reference. Candidates will be required to take a print out of the application form. They have to paste two copies of their recent passport sized photograph, put their signature and their Parent’s/ Guardian’s signature and submit it at the address below. The candidates can book slot at the choice of their center as well as the test timing. They can choose the center from the following list:
KIITEE 2018 Exam Center
|Name of the State/City||Examination Centre||Centre Code|
|Andaman Nicobar||Port Blair||01|
Procedure to fill the KIITEE 2018 Application Form
The procedure to fill the application form for the KIIT has been divided into four stages, they are:
- In the first stage of the application procedure, the candidates have to visit the official website of KIIT and click on the link of the application form.
Click on the courses dropdown menu and select on the course you are going to opt and click on the NEXT button.
An important instructions page will open and the candidates will have to click on the Apply Now button to move along and to fill the application form.
- In the following stage, the candidates have to fill the information asked in the application form. the information can range from these fields:
Personal Details – candidates name (as in class X exam), Gender/sex, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, Nationality and Category.
Exam centres from the table mentioned above.
Qualification details –course name, qualification, qualifying exam status, percentage in PCM in class XII, year of Passing, class X board roll number, class XII passing year
Address for communication
- Once these details are submitted, an application form number along with Name, Gender and Date of birth of the candidates will be generated. They should take a print out of this paper for further references.
- This is the most important stage of the application procedure:
- Take a print out of the application form filled online after log in into the account.
- Paste two recent passport size photograph taken after December 1, 2015 on the space provided in the application form. the photograph dimension should be passport (4cm x 5cm).
- Sign the application form and get it signed from the parents/guardian also.
- The application form should then be send to the address mentioned below with 10th class pass certificate/mark sheet.
The address where the application form should be sent is as follows:
Koel Campus, P.O. – KIIT