KIITEE 2018 – Kalinga institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) will be conducting the engineering entrance examination for all of its courses in the month of March for which the application form has been released on the website. The candidates who wish to take the examination need to visit the official website of KIIT to fill the application form and subsequently book a slot for the exam in their city. the institute who has an ample name in the outstanding placement offers is a very important name when it comes to students choice of courses available there. The wide range of courses as well as the self-sustaining placement opportunities puts this college into the league of elite engineering colleges. In the following article about the KIITEE 2018, we have given all the information like the application form and the procedure to fill it, the important dates, the syllabus, the exam pattern and other details like the availability of Hall ticket or the declaration of KIIT Result in full details. The candidates are required to go through the article to check all the information about the examination.
Get Latest Admission Updates About KIITEE 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
Important dates as per KIITEE 2018
Following are the dates as per the official brochure released by KIIT:
|S. No.||Event||Date of Event|
|1.||Release of the Information brochure as well as the application form||December 2017|
|2.||Commencing of the Application procedure||December 2017|
|3.||Last date to fill the KIITEE Application form 2017||March 2018|
|4.||Last date to fill the application form with late fee||March 2018|
|5.||Commencement of the Slot Booking for examination||April 2018|
|6.||Last date to take the Admit Card after slot booking||April 2018|
|7.||Inquiry regarding the unavailability of the E-admit Card||April 2018|
|8.||Date of examination||April 2018|
|9.||Result declaration||May 2018|
|10.||Counselling commences||May 2018|
Summary of the KIITEE 2018
- Name of the Examination – Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination 2018
- Name of the conducting authority – KIIT
- Mode of Application – Online
- Mode of Exam – Online
- Level – Intermediate
- Type – all India
- Courses offered – All Courses
Details of the KIITEE 2018
Some of the features of the KIITEE 2018 have been listed here:
- The KIITEE Application form will be available on the official website of KIIT
- The candidates need to visit the official website of KIIT to fill the online application form. They will have to register themselves for the examination.
- The examination will be held on almost all the major cities of the country. For that the candidates need to book slots for the examination.
- Once the slots are booked the candidates will be issued the admit cards which they need to bring to the exam centre.
- The examination will be a university basis exam where the candidates will be selected for various courses provided in the college.
- The candidates should know that the counselling will be done on the basis of the AIR secured by them.
Courses provided at KIIT
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering in Automobile
- Electronics and Tele-Communication Engineering
Eligibility criteria as per KIITEE 2018
The candidates must check the complete eligibility criteria before heading on to fill the online application form:
- Age – The candidates should be born on or after 01 July 1995. The candidates born before this date will not be allowed to participate in the exam.
- The candidates should have completed the intermediate examination with at least 60% marks and have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as core subjects.
- The qualifying examination of the candidate should have been passed in the year 2015, 2016. Those who will be appearing for the examination in the year 2017 may also apply.
- The candidates must have all the documents proving the legality of the information provided in the application form.
Reservation Policy followed in KIITEE 2018
The reservation criteria in KIITEE 2018 will be as below:
|Category||Percentage of Reservation|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||15%|
|Schedule Tribes (ST)||7.5%|
|Physically Challenged (PC)||3%|
Details as per the KIITEE Application Form 2018
KIIT has released the online application form on its official website. To fill the application form, the candidates need to visit the official website and complete the registration process first. Once they reach the official website, they need to choose courses and click on ‘Submit’ button. Read all the given instructions and then access ‘Apply Online’ button. In the application form, enter Personal Details, Centre Options, Qualification Details, and Address for Communication. After submission of the application form, a page will be generated. Candidates have to note down the application number for future reference. Candidates will be required to take a print out of the application form. They have to paste two copies of their recent passport sized photograph, put their signature and their Parent’s/ Guardian’s signature and submit it at the address below. The candidates can book slot at the choice of their center as well as the test timing. They can choose the center from the following list:
KIITEE 2018 Exam Center
|Name of the State/City||Examination Centre||Centre Code|
|Andaman Nicobar||Port Blair||01|
KIITEE Exam Pattern 2018
Following table shows the exam pattern of the KIITEE 2018:
|Subject||Total Number of Questions||Marks per Question||Total Marks|
Highlights of the exam pattern:
- KIITEE 2018 will be a Computer Bases Test.
- Candidates have 180 minutes to solve 120 multiple choice questions of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- All the questions in the examination will be of 4 marks each.
- Negative marking of 1 mark will be done for choosing the incorrect answers.
Numbers of questions in B.Tech and Biotechnology
|Courses||Subjects||Total no. of Questions|
|B.Tech (4 years)||Physics||40|
|B.Tech Biotechnology(4 years)||Physics||45|
KIITEE Syllabus 2018
|Syllabus of Mathematics||Syllabus of Physics||Syllabus of Chemistry|
|Unit 1: – Sets, Relations and Functions||Unit 1: Units and Measurement||Unit 1: Some Basic Concepts|
|Unit 2: Complex Numbers||Unit 2: Description of Motion in One Dimension||Unit 2 : States of Matter|
|Unit 3: Matrices and Determinants||Unit 3: Description of Motion in Two and Three Dimensions||Unit 3: Atomic Structure|
|Unit 4: Quadratic Equations||Unit 4: Laws of Motion||Unit 4: Solutions|
|Unit 5: Permutations and Combinations||Unit 5: Work, Energy and Power||Unit 5: Chemical Energetics and Thermodynamics|
|Unit 6: Mathematical Induction and Its Application||Unit 6: Rotational Motion and Moment of Inertia||Unit 6: Chemical Equilibrium|
|Unit 7: Binomial Theorem and Its Applications||Unit 7: Gravitation||Unit 7: Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry|
|Unit 8: Sequences and Series||Unit 8: Solids and Fluids||Unit 8: Rates of Chemical Reactions and Chemical Kinetics|
|Unit 9: Differential Calculus||Unit 9: Oscillations||Unit 9:Surface Chemistry|
|Unit 10: Integral Calculus||Unit 10: Waves||Unit 10: Chemical Families Periodic Properties|
|Unit 11: Differential Equations||Unit 11: Heat and Thermodynamics||Unit 11: Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure|
|Unit 12: Two-Dimensional Geometry||Unit 12: Transference of Heat||Unit 12: Chemistry of Non-Metals – 1|
|Unit 13: Three Dimensional Geometry||Unit 13: Electrostatics||Unit 13: Chemistry of Non-metals-II|
|Unit 14: Vector Algebra||Unit 14: Current Electricity||Unit 14: Chemistry of Lighter Metals|
|Unit 15: Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion||Unit 15: Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents||Unit 15:- Heavy Metals|
|Unit 16: Probability||Unit 17: Magnetostatics||Unit 16: Chemistry of Representative Elements|
|Unit 17: Trigonometry||Unit 18: Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents||Unit 17: Transition Metals Including Lanthanides|
|Unit 18: Statics||Unit 19: Ray Optics||Unit 18: Coordination Chemistry and Organo-Metallics|
|Unit 19: Dynamics||Unit 20: Wave Optics||Unit 19: Nuclear Chemistry|
|Unit 21: Electromagnetic Waves||Unit 20: Purification and Characterisation of Organic Compounds|
|Unit 22: Electron and Photons||Unit 21: Some Basic Principles|
|Unit 23: Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei||Unit 22: Hydrocarbons|
|Unit 24: Solids and Semi-Conductors Devices||Unit 23: Organic Compound Containing Halogens|
|Unit 24 : Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen|
|Unit 25: Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen|
|Unit 26: Synthetic and Natural Polymers|
|Unit 27: Bio Molecules and Biological Processes|
|Unit 28: Chemistry In Action|
|Unit 29: Environmental Chemistry|
KIITEE Preparation Tips
Candidates applying for KIITEE 2018 can follow these guidelines to score good marks in the examination:
- Firstly, know detailed syllabus of KIITEE for the course for which you are applying.
- Also, gather information about exam pattern.
- Prepare a good study time-table.
- You may also practice previous years question paper or mock test.
- There is nothing more important than your health. So, stay healthy to concentrate on your studies.
KIITEE Admit Card 2018
- KIITEE 2018 admit card will be hosted on the official website of KIIT in the first week of April 2018.
- Admit card will not be dispatched by post.
- Applicants have to bring one printed copy of admit card at the examination centre on the day of entrance exam.
- No candidate will be permitted to enter the examination hall without the admit card.
KIITEE Result 2018
- KIITEE 2018 result will be published online on the official website of KIIT.
- Candidates can see their result by entering roll number.
- Separate merit list will be prepared for each course based on the marks secured by the candidates in entrance exam.
- Rank card containing rank of the candidate will be sent to the qualified candidates. It can also be downloaded from the official website of KIIT.
KIITEE Cut Off 2018
KIITEE 2018 cut off marks will be fixed by the University at the time of declaration of result. The cut-off marks will be prepared as per the availability of seats in different courses. Candidates having rank more than cut off marks will be called for counselling.
KIITEE Counselling 2018
- KIITEE counselling 2018 will be purely done on the basis of performance in entrance exam.
- Counselling will be held in the last week of May 2018.
- Detailed counselling schedule will be released after the declaration of result.
- Document verification will be done at the time of counselling/admission.