KIITEE 2018 Admit Card – Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneshwar will be conducting the entrance examination for the KIITEE 2018 in the month of May 2018. The university will be selecting students for its various courses only through this examination and the candidates need to take this test to get admitted there. The candidates will have to bring with themselves the hall ticket issued by the University for the Examination. The KIITEE 2018 Admit Card will be available after the slot booking is conducted by the university. The candidates will have to book slots for the examination from 01 April to 05 April 2018. Once the slots are booked, the admit card will be released instantly. The candidates need to bring the e-admit card to the exam centre to participate in the examination else their candidature will be cancelled. In the following article about the KIITEE Admit Card 2018, we have compiled all the information about the admit card as well as the process to book the slot and download the e-admit card. Check the details here.
Get Latest Admission Updates About KIITEE 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
Important dates as per KIITEE 2018
The candidates should note that the following date sheets are tentative in nature and we will be updating the date sheet as and when the application form gets released online:
|S. No.||Event||Date of Event|
|1.||Release of the Information brochure as well as the application form||First week of December 2018|
|2.||Commencing of the Application procedure||First week of December 2018|
|3.||Last date to fill the KIITEE Application form 2018||Last week of March 2018|
|4.||Last date to fill the application form with late fee||Last week of March 2018|
|5.||Commencement of the Slot Booking for examination||First week of April 2018|
|6.||Last date to take the Admit Card after slot booking||First week of April 2018|
|7.||Inquiry regarding the unavailability of the E-admit Card||Second week of April 2018|
|8.||Date of examination||Third week of April 2018|
|9.||Result declaration||First week of May 2018|
|10.||Counselling commences||Last week of May 2018|
Summary of the KIITEE 2018
- Name of the Examination – Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination 2018
- Name of the conducting authority – KIIT
- Mode of Application – Online
- Mode of Exam – Online
- Level – Intermediate
- Type – all India
- Courses offered – All Courses
Details as per the KIITEE 2018 Admit Card
Following are the salient features of the admit card:
- The candidates need to download the admit card from the official website of KIIT.
- For downloading the admit card, they need to first book slots for the examination by entering the important details in the dialogue boxes.
- The slot booking will be commenced from 01 April 2018 and will end on 05 April which will also be the last date for downloading of the e-hall ticket.
- It will be compulsory to take the admit card to the examination centre else the candidates will not be allowed to take the examination.
How to book slots for KIITEE 2018?
For downloading the e-hall ticket, the candidates will have to book slots for the examination. the slot booking procedure will be simple and the candidates will have to enter the date and time for the examination. Following are the steps to book the slot for the examination:
- The candidates need to log in to the portal of KIITEE 2018 Admit Card through their application form number and password.
- They need to then click on the slot booking hyperlink and follow the page.
- In the next page they need to fill the details as mentioned below:
- A venue
- A test timing
- A test date
- After having filled these information, to candidates need to submit the details. This is how the slot booking will completed.
Procedure to download the KIITEE 2018 Admit Card
Check the following procedure to download the e-admit card for the KIITEE 2018:
- The candidates need to visit the official website of KIIT
- The need to first book the slots using the information given above.
- Having provided the information, the candidates need to click on the link of the download admit card.
- Download the e-admit card and bring it to the examination centre