KIITEE 2018 : Application form, Eligibility criteria, Syllabus, Exam pattern
KIITEE 2018- 2019: Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) conducts the KIITEE (KIIT Entrance Examination) in the month of April every year. This entrance exam is a university level examination and applicants applying for this exam will have the opportunity to take admission in the university. University offers many UG and PG engineering courses which candidates can choose as per their eligibility and ability. The post provides all the details about the examination, application form, eligibility criteria and admission process for the KIITEE 2018.
UG Courses: B.Tech, B.Tech (LE), Biotechnology – dual degree, B.Sc Nursing, B.A. LL.B./BBA.LL.B./B.SC.LL.B., BBA, BCA, B.Des (Fashion/Textile), Bachelor in Film and Televisions Production, B.Arch
PG Courses: Master of Mass Communication, MCA, MCA (LE), M.Tech. M.Sc (Biotechnology/Applied Microbiology), M.Sc Nursing, MBA, MBA (RM), LL.M, Master of Public Health, Master of Human Administration, Ph.D.
KIITEE Exam Dates 2018
The tentative calendar of events of KIITEE 2018 is given below:
|Online Application Availability||First week of December 2017|
|Last date to fill the Application Form||Last week of March 2018|
|Last date of receiving filled-in Application Form||Last week of March 2018|
|Hosting of Admit Card||First week of April 2018|
|Date of Examination||Second week of April to Last week of April 2018|
|Result Declaration||First week of May 2018|
|Counselling Commences From||Last week of May 2018|
Get Latest Admission Updates About KIITEE 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
KIITEE Application Form 2018
Candidates interested in pursuing courses from KIIT University can check the KIITEE 2018 application form details from here:
- Online application form of KIITEE 2018 will be released in the first week of December 2017. It is must for the students to fill the KIITEE 2018 application form in order to take the entrance exam.
- The application form will remain open for approximately 3 months.
- Candidates have to be very careful while filling the application form.
- Before filling the form, candidates must keep a copy of class 10th mark sheet/passing certificate and two passport size photographs.
- After filling the application form online, applicants are required to download the filled-in application form and submit it (in person or by post (registered post/speed post)) to the below given address:
The Director, Admissions,
Bhubaneswar – 751024, Odisha, India
- The application status can be checked after 20 days of the submission of application form by entering application number.
No application fee will be charged for submitting the KIITEE application form 2018.
Check the eligibility for the desired course from here:
For UG Courses:
|B.Tech/B.Tech + M.Tech (Dual Degree) Biotechnology|
For PG Courses:
|M.Tech||B.E./B.Tech or its equivalent degree in respective branches of engineering Or First class MCA or M.Sc in CS/IT from a recognized institution.Candidates possessing GATE scores 400 or more need not to sit in the entrance test.|
|MCA||Any graduate passed with minimum 50% marks in graduation with Mathematics as one of the subjects either at graduation or 10+2 level.Should born on or after 1st July, 1994.|
|MCA (LE)||Candidate passed or appearing graduation with minimum 50% marks in BCA, B.Sc. (IT/Computer Science/IST/ITM).Should born on or after 1st July, 1994.|
|LL.M.||Should passed B.A.LLB/BBA LLB/B.Sc.LLB/B.L, degree or an equivalent degree with at least 55% aggregate marks|
|M.Sc Nursing||Candidate should be a registered Nurse or Registered midwife with any state Nursing Registration Council.Minimum educational qualification should be B.Sc.Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc|
Nursing with Minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
|Ph.D||Minimum qualification requirement is M.Tech/ME/MCA/MBA or an equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks Or M.Sc/MA/M.Com/LLM or an equivalent degree with minimum 55% marks.|
Appearing Candidates: Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination are eligible for all the courses given above but they have to produce the pass certificate of the qualifying examination on the day of counselling.
KIITEE Exam Pattern 2018
KIITEE 2018 exam pattern is different for different courses. Here, we are mentioning the paper pattern for various UG and PG courses offered through KIITEE:
- Number of Questions: The question paper will contain total 120 questions.
- Question Paper Type: All the questions are of objective type. Each question will be followed by 4 options.
- Number of Subjects: The subjects for each course will be different.
- Mode of Exam: The examination will be conducted in offline mode (CBT).
- Question Paper Medium: The question paper will be available only in English medium.
- Exam Duration: The duration of the examination will be 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer fetches 4 marks.
- Negative Marking: Negative marking exists. 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
|Course||Subjects||Number of Questions|
|B.Tech/B.Arch (Science Group)/Biotechnology Dual Degree||Physics||40|
|B.Sc Nursing/Biotechnology Dual Degree||Physics||40|
|Basic Electrical Engineering||40|
|BBA/BCA/Bachelor of Design (Fashion/Textile)/Bachelor of Film & TelevisionProduction/BA.LLB/BBA.LLB/BSc.LLB/Master of Mass( Integrated) Communication/B.Arch.(Other Group)||Mathematical Ability||30|
|Analytical & Logical Ability||30|
|Analytical & Logical Ability||30|
|LL.M.||MCQ Based on LL.B.||120|
|M.Sc.(Biotechnology) & M.Sc.(Applied Microbiology)(2 years)||Biology||50|
|Master of Public Health (2Years), Master of Hospital Administration (2Years)||Quantitative Aptitude||30|
|Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation||30|
|M.Sc Nursing||B.Sc Nursing||120|
|Ph.D||Teaching & Research Aptitude||60|
After filling and submitting the online application form, the university will issue admit card to all the applicants. With the KIITEE admit card, applicants will be eligible to appear in the KIITEE 2018.
- The admit card will have all the details about the exam such as the exam name, exam venue and the date and time duration if the exam.
- Applicants hall have to take their admit card with them at the time of the exam.
- Those who will not bring their admit card with them, shall not be allowed to appear in the exam.
KIITEE 2018 Result
After the commencement of the examination, candidates will get the result of the examination. The result will be available on the official website of the university. On the basis of the score of the candidates in the exam, candidates will be offered the admission in the university to pursue their desired course.
After the announcement of the result of the entrance exam, all the successful candidates will be called to appear for the KIITEE Counselling. Candidates shall have to take their documents along with them on the day of counseling. After counseling, candidates will be able to take admission in the university and pursue their preferred course.