KEE 2018: Karunya University conducts the KEE 2018, the Karunya University Entrance Examination in the month of April. The university offers many programs such as B.Tech. and Biotechnology. Candidates, after qualifying the exam, can take in the admission for their desired programme. Here in the given post, candidates can know the details about the KEE application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern and important dates.
KEE Exam Dates 2018
In this section we are providing the tentative exam schedule of KEE 2018:
|Online Application starts from||2nd week of November 2017|
|Last date to submit filled-in OMR sheet & Online Application||3rd week of April 2018|
|Admit Card released from||3rd week of April 2018|
|Spot Registration for KEE||last week of April 2018|
|Date of Exam||Last week of April 2018|
|Result Declared||Last week of April 2018|
|Commencement of counselling||1st week of May 2018|
Get Latest Admission Updates About KEE 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
KEE Application Form 2018
Eligible aspirants can fill the application form within the stipulated time:
- KEE 2018 application form will be started from second week of November 2017.
- Application form will be submitted online through the official website of the University.
- Aspirants have to submit the Expression of Interest (EOI) form online.
- After submission of EOI, aspirants will receive an acknowledgement SMS and email containing application number and pass code to apply online.
- Aspirants can apply online with application number and pass code for provisional admission.
- Aspirants have to upload all their documents in JPEG format.
- The application fee is Rs. 1000/- for Indian Nationals/USD 60 for NRI or Foreign Nationals.
- The application fee can be remitted by online mode through net banking/credit card/debit card.
- Fee can also be paid through DD which should be drawn in the favor of ‘The Registrar, Karunya University, payable at Coimbatore’.
- Candidate can also transfer the fund to the Karunya University bank account.
Aspirants can check their eligibility criteria for KEE 2018 before applying for the course:
- Nationality: The Indian/NRI/International candidates are eligible to apply.
- Age: For Undergraduate/Integrated courses, the aspirant age must not be over 21 years as on 1stJuly 2018.
For B.Tech Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Aspirants must passed 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Must obtain the 50% marks in aggregate.
- Subjects: Aspirants should qualify the qualifying exam with physics, chemistry and mathematics.
B.Tech (Lateral Entry):
- Qualifying Exam: Aspirants must hold the Diploma or B.Sc degree from recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Must secure minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
For M.Tech Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Aspirants should have the qualifying Degree in engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum Marks: Aspirants must score 50% of marks in aggregate (Except M.Tech IT).
KEE Exam Pattern 2018
KEE 2018 exam pattern is comprised of following subjects:
- Duration of exam: The examination will be of 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Type of Exam: The question paper will be consisting of Objective Type Question.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
|Subjects||Maximum Marks||Total Questions|
|Christian Values/General Ethics||10||10|
The syllabus will be comprised of subjects of qualifying examination for which candidate is applying. It will consist of 10+2 level subjects which are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & General Aptitude and Christian Values / General Ethics.
- Aspirants can prepare from their previous academic syllabus.
- It is very important to know the complete syllabus of the exam.
- Make a proper timetable and start your study accordingly.
- Give equal time to all subjects.
- Go through the previous year’s question papers and sample papers. Solve them on daily basis.
KEE Admit card
KEE admit card is available online on the official website of KEE. Applicants can download the admit card from the official portal of the Karunya University which conducts KEE (Karunya University Entrance Exam).
The admit card contains all the important details about the applicants such as application number, exam centre, exam date & time, etc. Tha applicants are requested to preserve the admit card till the complete counselling, as well as admission procedure, is over.
On the KEE day, the applicants require different documents along with KEE admit card. The applicants are requested to bring all the documents to the exam centre on the day of KEE. The list of documents is mentioned below:
- 10th mark statement and +2 result proof
- Photo ID issued by the School / Govt. ID proof
- First instalment fee of Rs. 51,000/- in the form of DD (drawn in favour of the Registrar, Karunya University payable at Coimbatore)
KEE Result 2018
The result of KEE will be announced by the Karunya University in the last week of April 2018. Aspirants will be able to download their rank card along with the result. The KEE 2018 results will be published in the website. Aspirants are informed to preserve their score card till the counselling procedure.
KEE Counselling 2018
Admission to B.Tech programme will be provided on the basis of merit through online mode only. The admission will be conducted at Karunya University Campus through the Single Window counselling process. Candidates can download their enrollment letter from the last week of June 2018 (Tentatively). The seat will be provided on the basis of the KEE 2018 merit and availability of the seat in the university. A Provisional Admission letter will be allotted to the aspirants on the same day of the counselling.