JIPMER 2018:Application form, Eligibility criteria, Syllabus, Exam pattern
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Exam Details: JIPMER MBBS is a national level medical entrance exam; it conducts to get admission in various MBBS program at Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research. Each year JIPMER entrance examination gets conducted successfully at the various examination Centres by the institute. JIPMER MBBS 2018 Application form will be starting in the month of March after that all the interested and eligible candidates may apply for the same
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Important Date
|Application Form will be Available||4th week of March 2018|
|Last date to submission application||1st week of May 2018|
|Admit Card available from||3rd week of May 2018|
|JIPMER Exam Date||1st week of June 2018|
|Result Announce||3rd week of June 2018|
|Seat Allotment Process Start||4th week of June 2018|
Get Latest Admission Updates About JIPMER 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
JIPMER Application Form 2018
- The exam conducting authority will release the JIPMER 2018 Application Form through online mode only.
- Candidates will get the application form from the 4th week of March 2018 till 1st week of May 2018.
- There is no other mode to fill the JIPMER application except online mode.
- Candidates can fill the JIPMER Online application form carefully, no changes will be allowed after the form submission.
- Keep the printout of the filled application form for further reference.
The application fee is Rs. 1000 (Rs. 800 for SC/ST category candidates). The fee can be paid via online mode only (Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking). OPH candidates are exempted to pay the application fee.
The eligibility criteria are mentioned here:
- Candidates should be a citizen of India.
- NRI & OCI candidates can also apply.
- Age Limit: Candidates must have completed 17 years in the admission year, i.e. 2018.
- Relaxation: There is no relaxation for reserved categories in age limit.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates have to qualify 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Subjects: Pass the above examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must secure at least 50% marks (GEN), 40% marks (OBC/SC/ST/OPH) & 45% marks (GEN OPH) in PCB subjects.
JIPMER MBBS Exam Pattern
JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam will be held on 1st week of June 2018. The JIPMER exam pattern details are given below:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be organized through online mode.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in English & Hindi language.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be objective type.
- No. of Questions: 200 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, one mark will be allotted to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: There is NO process of negative marking.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Logic and Quantitative Reasoning||10|
|English and Comprehension||10|
JIPMER Syllabus 2018
The syllabus of JIPMER MBBS Exam will be comprised of Class 11th & 12th Subjects. The syllabus is prescribed by the CBSE & State Board. The questions will be come from the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Logic and Quantitative Reasoning, English and Comprehension.
- Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism
- Current Electricity
- Electronic Devices
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current
- Communication Systems
- Solid State
- Surface Chemistry
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Chemical Kinetics
- Coordination Compounds
- Aldehyde, Ketone and Carboxylic Acids
- Isolation of Elements
- p-Block Elements
- d- and f-Block Elements
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Diversity of Living Organisms
- Cell Structure and Function
- Human Physiology
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Genetics and Evolution
- Plant Physiology
- Ecology and Environment
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Section A: Reading Unseen Passages and Note-making
- Section B: Writing Skills
- Section C: Literature and Long Reading Text
JIPMER Admit Card 2018
Candidates can download their JIPMER Admit Card 2018 through online mode through our website. The admit card will be Issue from the 3rd week of May 2018. Admit card will not send by the offline mode or by post. The JIPMER Hall Ticket will contain the candidate name, date of birth, & exam centre such as the venue of exam centre, date & time of the exam, photograph, etc.
|Other Backwards Classes (OBC)||28|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||11|
|NRI/ OCI (Under Self Financing Scheme)||5|
The JIPMER 2018 Result will be declared on 3rd week of June 2018. Candidates will be able to check their JIPMER MBBS result 2018 through online mode. On the basis of the percentile & marks obtain by the candidates in the same; the merit list will be prepared.
JIPMER Counselling 2018
After announcing of the result, the counselling process will be started by offline mode. JIPMER 2018 Counselling will start from the 4th week of June 2018. The seat allotted will be on the basis of the merit list.The counselling procedures will be conducted in four rounds. Candidates have to go through Biometric finger print and image verification before appearing for the counselling. Candidates needed to produce their original documents at the time of counselling time. Candidate’s documents will be verified during counselling.
Documents required at the time of Counselling
- 10th& 12th Passing Certificate & Mark Sheets
- JIPMER MBBS 2018 Admit Card
- Age Proof Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Six Passport Size Photograph