JIPMER 2018 Admit Card
JIPMER 2018 Admit Card will be released by JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Post-Graduate Institute of Medical and Research) at their website www.jipmer.edu.in.
- The admit card will be available from the last week of May 2018
- Candidates must be aware of the fact that no Admit card will be sent to the candidate by post.
- JIPMER 2018 Admit Card will be contain details of the exam venue, date and location
- It will also contain candidate’s personal information and photograph
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the JIPMER entrance unless he/she produce the admit card at the exam centers along with ID proof in original and a photocopy of the same.
JIPMER 2018-19 will be conducted for admissions to MBBS courses in JIPMER, Puducherry and JIPMER Karaikal. JIPMER 2018 exam will be conducted in the month of June 2018.
Dates for JIPMER 2018 Admit Card
The table below is the summation of all the admit card related events and dates.
|Closing of online application form fill-up||First week of May, 2018|
|Availability of JIPMER 2018 Admit card download||Last week of May, 2018|
|JIPMER 2018 exam||Beginning of June, 2018|
Get Latest Admission Updates About JIPMER 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
How to Download JIPMER 2018 Admit Card?
In order to download the admit card just follow the below mentioned steps:
Step 1: Just click the link mentioned here www.jipmer.edu.in.
Step 2: Enter your Application Number as the Username in the desired box and Date of Birth should be given as password.
Step 3: After entering all the details the candidates will automatically be redirected to the admit card window.
Step 4: The candidate are recommended to take a few print copies of it for future usage.
Details on Admit Card
JIPMER 2018 Admit Card will exhibit the candidature of the applicants. The information on the application will be given as per the details entered in the application form. JIPMER 2018 Admit card will comprise of details like:
- Name as typed by the candidate in the application.
- Date of Birth
- Photo of the applicant
- Signature image as uploaded by the candidate
- Roll Number
- Examination City as allotted
Discrepancy in JIPMER 2018 Admit Card
No modification in the field like: age, name, Date of Birth will be permitted after the completion JIPMER 2018 application form procedure. Appeal for change in any other information rather than those mentioned above in the admit card will not be entertained irrespective of any condition.
Candidates if facing such problems have to apply again with the fresh application procedure prior to the closing date of the access of the admit cards. For any other enquiry related to admit cards the candidates are suggested to contact:
The Dean (Academic),
III-Floor, Academic Section,
JIPMER Academic Centre,
P.O, Puducherry 605 006.
P.S to Dean: 0413 – 2298283 (Direct Line)
E-mail ID: email@example.com
Web URL: www.jipmer.edu.in
The contact hours are 9 am to 1 pm and 2 pm to 5 pm
Documents to be Required with Admit Card
It is mandatory for all the applicants to carry a valid photo identity proof and its photocopy along with JIPMER 2018 Admit Card at the examination center on the day of the entrance. The valid photo identity proof must be any of the following:
- E-Aadhar with validated digital signature
- Passport ID
JIPMER 2018 Exam Centers
The examination is tentatively scheduled to be held in 75 cities across India. Applicants can only mention any three examination centers in the application form. The allocation of exam centers will be done on the basis of the ‘order of preference’ mentioned by applicant during application form procedure i.e, on a ‘FIRST-CUM-FIRST’ served basis. Usually the first preference is allotted by the examination authority to the aspirant. In case seats are not available in any of the preferred exam cities, nearby exam cities will be taken into account for the entrance.
If any unforeseen situation arises the exam city may be dropped at any time and a new exam city can be allocated with prior hint via their official website or text message. List of Cities is mentioned in the table below.
Request for change in the exam center will not be entertained whatsoever.
The Exam City choices are only analytical and can be change anytime. The JIPMER authority, depending upon the local situations, has the full access to assign any other exam Center other than the choices mentioned by the candidate.
Exam Day Instructions
- Candidates should reach their allotted exam centers at least 2 hours before the commencement of the exam to stay away from needless scuffle on the exam day. They are also suggested to visit the exam venue one day before the day of examination.
- Candidates must carry JIPMER 2018 admit card along with one valid Identity proof and photocopy of the same ID proof. Candidate will not be allowed to sit for the examination without the valid documents.
- The candidate is only responsible to get the signature and seal of the center Representative on their admit card. Candidates who fail do so is likely to be disqualified.
- The biometric authentication and other formalities will be done in the attendance sheet before the exam starts. Thus, collaboration of the candidates is highly expected.
- After completion of the exam, the candidate should hand over photocopy of the ID proof to the concerned Invigilator.
- Candidate are not allowed to carry any papers but the admit card, the valid Identity proof and photocopy of the same ID proof inside the examination hall.
- Mobile phones, calculators, watch, alarm clocks, digital watches with in-built calculator, ear phones and other electronic gadgets etc. will not be allowed. Candidates are solely liable for the safety of their possessions.
- If any candidate is caught to utilize any unfair methods he or she will be subjected to instant disqualification.
- Practice of unfair means will result to instant cancellation of admission.
- JIPMER has the full authority to re-program the date and time of the examination, on the basis of the local conditions.
- Candidates before appearing for the Examination will be subjected to thorough checking procedure.