JIPMER PG Result 2018
JIPMER PG Result 2018 will be disclosed for the January session will be disclosed in the month December 2017 by the organizing body, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry. JIPMER PG entrance will be conducted twice in a year. JIPMER PG Result 2018 will be displayed in the form of merit list i.e. based on the All India Merit Rank secured by the candidate. Candidates belonging to General category/ Sponsored/Deputed (SD)/Foreign Nationals (FN) need to secured at least 50% in order to acquire admission in JIPMER PG 2018 and for ST/SC/OBC its 40%. Candidates who qualify JIPMER PG 2018 will be eligible for the counseling procedure.
For admission, it is mandatory to score 50 percentile in the JIPMER PG 2018 entrance exam. For reserved category candidates, the minimum percentile is 40. On the basis of rank obtained in entrance test, admission will be provided to the students. JIPMER PG 2018 result will be displayed on the website of JIPMER.
JIPMER PG Result 2018: Important Dates
For January Session
|Merit list publication||After 2nd week of Dec 2017|
|1st counselling||3rd week of Dec 2017|
|2nd counselling||3rd week of Jan 2018|
|3rd and open counselling||Last week of Jan 2018|
|Admission Closing date||Last week of Jan 2018|
For July Session
|1st counselling||2nd week of Jun 2018|
|2nd counselling||2nd week of Jul 2018|
|3rd counselling||Last week of Jul 2018|
Get Latest Admission Updates About JIPMER PG 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
Steps to check JIPMER PG Result 2018 cum Rank Letter
- To check JIPMER PG result 2018, candidates need to access the site and search for the link of JIPMER PG Result 2018.
- Click on the link.
- After clicking on the link, candidates will have to fill the mandatory details enter their Login ID and Password, captcha code received during the submitting of the application form.
- After checking all the details, candidates will be redirected to their JIPMER PG Result 2018 cum rank letter
- Download the rank letter and keep it safe for future record.
Note: Candidates who will secure lesser percentile will not be taken into consideration for admission.
Minimum percentile required to qualify in JIPMER PG 2018 as per their categories:
|Unreserved (UR)/Institute (INST)/Sponsored/Deputed (SD)/Foreign Nationals (FN)||50|
|Orthopaedic Physically Challenged category (UR-OPH),||45|
|ST/SC/ OBC (including OPH)|
In case two or more candidates obtain the same percentile in JIPMER PG 2018 July session their inter-se-merit will be determined as followed:
- Applicants scoring less negative marks will be placed at a higher merit list.
- In case of further tie, candidate’s DOB will be taken into consideration. Preference will be given to the elder candidate.
- Conducting authority will release a merit list for all qualified candidates on the basis of JIPMER PG 2018 entrance.
- Separate merit list will be prepared for Indian candidates as well as foreign nationals.
- After the declaration of JIPMER PG 2018 merit list, the first counseling will be held in the month of June, and so continues 2nd and 3rd counseling in the month of July, 2018.