JIPMER PG Counselling 2018
JIPMER PG Counselling 2018 will be held sometime after the exam and all the selected candidates need to present or give the counselling. JIMPER PG 2018 organized by the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research is a University level entrance examination. The University will offer admission to MD/MS courses on the basis of JIPMER PG Counselling 2018. This examination is conducted two times in a year i.e. in January and July month. For the January and July sessions, this entrance exam is organized to provide admission to approximately 102 seats. Candidates, who have achieved the marks required to qualify the test, they will have to attend the counselling session for admission. For providing admission for the session of January, this year, JIPMER PG entrance exam will tentatively fall in the month of December. Here, candidates can get the detailed information on JIPMER PG Counselling 2018. The counselling session includes registration, seat allotment, document verification, fee submission etc.
On the basis of merit obtained in entrance exam, candidates will be called for the counselling round. The admission to the candidates will be provided strictly on the basis of entrance exam. A category rank will be prepared by the authority. Candidates can get the information regarding counselling, merit and rank from the website and from the Notice Board of Academic Section, JIPMER. No candidate will be informed individually.
JIPMER PG Counselling 2018: Important Dates
For January Session
|Merit list publication||After 2nd week of Dec 2017|
|1st counselling||3rd week of Dec 2017|
|2nd counselling||3rd week of Jan 2018|
|3rd and open counselling||Last week of Jan 2018|
|Admission Closing date||Last week of Jan 2018|
For July Session
|1st counselling||2nd week of Jun 2018|
|2nd counselling||2nd week of Jul 2018|
|3rd counselling||Last week of Jul 2018|
Get Latest Admission Updates About JIPMER PG 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
JIPMER PG Counselling 2018
- Candidates will be called for the counselling round, on the basis of merit obtained in entrance exam.
- A category rank will be prepared by the authority.
- Candidates can get the information regarding counselling, merit and rank from the Notice Board of Academic Section, JIPMER and from the website.
- No candidate will be informed individually.
- On the basis of entrance exam, the admission to the candidates will be provided strictly.
Documents Required during JIPMER PG Counselling 2018 Counselling
- JIPMER 2017 admit card and rank card;
- Date of birth or its equivalent;
- Certificate showing completion of the Internship;
- Four passport size photographs;
- Registration proof in case of Overseas Citizen of India.
- Medical certificate for candidates coming under Orthopedic Physically Challenged category;
- Transfer certificate;
- Conduct certificate received from the institute last attended;
- Transfer and Migration certificate;
- Requisite fee payment receipt and other necessary certificates.
- Residence certificate that should be issued by Revenue Authority;
Procedure for JIPMER PG Counselling 2018
Step 1: Counselling Process:
- The list of all qualified applicants for the first round of counselling is released on the official website.
- Candidates will be asked to come in batches for counselling as per the merit list and the counselling schedule
- The registrations for counselling will open at 7:30 AM and will close down at 11:00 AM.
- The counselling session will start at 2:00 PM. The registrations will end strictly at 11:00 AM.
- JIPMER PG Counselling 2018 will be done according to the category rank (UR/INST/OBC/SC/ST and more).
- Candidates have to be physically present during JIPMER PG Counselling as Biometric finger printing will be done.
- The biometric data will be matched with the pre-existing data of candidates.
- Candidates absent during counselling will not be able to get admission into the institute.
- If a candidate misses the first counselling session, he/she will not be allowed to join the second counselling session.
Step 2: Verification of Documents
- Candidates who successfully qualify will be asked to bring various documents for verification.
- These documents have to be submitted to the JIPMER authorities and are important for the admission of the candidate.
Step 3: Allotment of Seats and Payment of Fees
- After document verification and biometric finger printing will be done, the selected candidates are allotted seats into the institute.
- Applicants taking up a seat after counselling will have to pay the admission fees, academic fees, learning resource fees & corpus fund on the counselling day.
- Online payment will be available for the applicants.
Step 4 – Medical Examination
- Shortlisted applicants who have been allotted seats will be required to undergo medical examination constituted by the JIPMER Medical Board.
- After successfully completing their medical examination, the applicants will have to report to the Academic Section on the same day with the following documents downloaded from the JIPMER website:
Agreement for Junior Residents: Format to be downloaded, typed in a stamped paper of Rs. 10 and duly executed by the applicant.
Bio-data of the Postgraduate Applicant: Format to be downloaded, hand-written and signed by the applicant.
Undertaking: Format to be downloaded in a green bond paper, hand-written and signed by the applicant.
Bio-data-1 (for Service book): The format is to be downloaded, hand-written and signed by the applicant.
JIPMER PG Counselling 2018: Second Round
- The second counselling will be held if there are still vacant seats available.
- The candidate who is present for the first counselling but does not opt at his/her category rank will be eligible to attend second counselling.
- The entire process of the second round of counselling will be the same as the first round of counselling.
JIPMER PG Counselling 2018: Third Round
- Final open round of counselling will be held if any more seats are still vacant for the postgraduate courses.
- All candidates who are eligible for inclusion in the merit list can attend this final counselling irrespective of their previous attendance.
- The counselling process for the third round of counselling will be the same as the first and second round of counselling.