The final IPU CET 2018 Result is expected to be declared in the 2nd week of May 2018. Candidates can access the result by entering their registration id and password on the official website. IPU CET will release overall scores.
How to Check IPU CET Result 2018?
- Candidates appearing for IPU CET 2018 can check their result on the official website.
- Result will be available in online mode only.
- Expected date for release of IPU CET 2018 Result is from May 2018 onwards.
- For each course, results will be declared separately.
- For each exam, IPU will prepare a list of qualified candidates who will be ranked on the basis of scores they obtain.
Get Latest Admission Updates About IPU CET 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
Steps to check IPU CET 2018 Result
- Visit the official website of GGSIPU.
- Click on link result link ‘ggsipuresults.nic.in.’
- A dialog box will appear on the screen, enter CET 2018 roll number and CET code of the course.
- Click on submit after verifying the details entered.
- Download and save result for future use.
Details Present in IPU CET Result 2018
- Name of candidates who qualify IPU CET 2018
- Cut off marks (Minimum qualifying marks required to pass IPU CET 2018)
- Category-wise rank list
- Merit List for counseling process.
IPU CET 2018 Merit List
- After the announcement of IPU CET 2018 Results, university will prepare a merit list of candidates qualifying IPU CET 2018.
- Admissions/seat allotment will be strictly based on IPU CET 2018 Merit List.
- Schedule of IPU CET 2018 counselling and cut off rank for counselling will be published on the official website.
- IPU CET 2018 merit list for candidates securing equal marks will be determined by the following criteria.
- Preference to applicants will be given in following order:
|Name of Course||Process involved|
|B.Tech / M.Tech. (Dual Degree)|
|For B.Tech. Bio Technology Program|
|Master of Science (Environment Management) Program|
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT), Bachelor of Prosthetics & Orthotics (BPO), BAMS, BHMS, BASLP, B.Sc.(MLT) and B.Sc. Nursing|
IPU CET 2018 Cut Off
- Candidates need to score minimum cut off marks in IPU CET 2018 to get admission into desired institutes.
- They must score minimum marks mentioned in IPU CET Cut Off to qualify for counselling process.
- Reference of the last admitted rank in popular courses for general category have been given in the following table:
|Course||Last Admitting Rank in General category in the Year 2015|
|Delhi Region||Outside Delhi Region|
IPU CET 2018 Counselling
- Scores obtained in the exam will determine the shortlisting of candidates for counselling process.
- IPU CET 2018 Counselling is conducted in online as well as offline mode.
- Counselling is expected to begin in June 2018.
- The following steps will be followed in online counselling process of IPU CET 2018:
Submission of Counselling Fee
- Candidates have to pay the counselling fee either through online or offline mode.
- Payment of INR 1000 (non-refundable) will be made for the process.
- To complete registration for counselling, enter their roll number, date of birth and mobile number by clicking on “Payment of counselling participation fee”.
- Candidates have to enter the related details to pay fee through online mode or you can also download the cash challan to pay offline.
- For offline fee payment, deposit challan in IPU bank account, details for which will be mentioned on the challan.
Registration and Choice Filling
- Once submission of counselling fee is done successfully, applicants will have to register for IPU CET 2018 Counselling on the official website.
- If the payment is done through offline mode, aspirants have to wait for two days after cash deposition for registration.
- Fill in your choices for allotment from the list of all institutes and courses available.
- Opportunity will be given to edit/modify/add/delete preferences after allotment of seat in the first round for subsequent rounds of counselling.
Allocation of Seats
- Allotment of seats will be purely based on merit, respective category and region.
- After allotment of seats, candidates are required to pay the part of academic fee of INR 40,000.
Reporting to Designated Centers
Selected candidates will have to report in person at the designated centers of IPU for admission. They must carry the following original documents along with self-attested copies at time of reporting.
- Senior Secondary passing certificate
- Senior Secondary Mark sheet
- High secondary passing certificate
- High Secondary Mark sheet
- Receipt of Academic
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Bachelor’s degree (if applicable)