IPU CET 2018 Application Form
IPU CET 2018 Application form will release in January 2018. Candidates can register in online mode, by March 2018. IPU CET 2018 is conducted in offline mode. It is conducted for providing admissions to all the degree courses offered by ICFAI and its other campuses.
How to fill IPU CET Application Form 2018?
The Application Form of IPU CET 2018 will be available at the official website (www.ipu.ac.in) starting from January 2018. IPU CET 2018 application form can be filled through online mode only. All the processes regarding IPU CET 2018 will be carried out at the website. Here’s how you can fill IPU CET 2018 Application Form:
- IPU CET 2018 application process consists of 2 stages.
- First stage requires candidates to fill up general details and academic qualification.
- Second stage is for the Course Application wherein candidate is required to enter information regarding the course interested in and the preferred test center.
- The application form can be filled up by using these few easy steps given below:
Get Latest Admission Updates About IPU CET 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
Step 1: Visit Official Portal
- Log on to the official website i.e. www.ipu.ac.in
- Click on the link ‘Apply Online’
Step 2: General Information
- Fill up the necessary details like personal information.
- For instance, (name, parents’ name, date of birth, category, gender, etc.), mailing address (locality, city, pin-code, etc.) and contact details (mobile number, email ID).
Step 3: Upload Photograph, Signature and Left hand thumb impression
- At the bottom of the general information page you will see a link for uploading your photograph, sign and left hand thumb impression.
- Click on the link and upload the documents required.
- A message ‘Your image has been uploaded successfully’ will appear after uploading each image.
- You will also see a preview of the same.
- Click on ‘Next’ to go the qualification page.
- The required dimensions and format are given below.
|Scanned Images||File Format||Size (Maximum)||Dimension|
|Photograph||JPEG/ GIF||80 KB||30mm X 45 mm|
|Signature||JPEG/ GIF||80 KB||80mm X 35 mm|
|Left Hand Thumb Impression||JPEG/ GIF||80 KB||30mm X 60 mm|
Step 4: Academic Qualifications
- Candidates must enter details about their qualifications like year of passing, board/university and percentage of marks for 10th, 12th, graduate and post graduate degrees.
- These are not mandatory fields and candidates must enter the information only if it is available with them.
- Those candidates applying for post graduate and masters programs must fill the detailed academic qualification form.
- Then, Click on ‘Next’.
Step 5: Declaration
- Candidates must agree with the declaration given and enter the captcha code.
- Click on ‘I Agree’ and then click on ‘Submit’.
- On clicking on submit button, a message with the option of ‘Ok’ and ‘Cancel’ will appear.
- Click on ‘OK’ to proceed further and on ‘Cancel’ to edit your information.
- This is the only chance to edit the information present in the application form.
- Note down your login ID and password after submitting the form.
- Login ID and password will also be sent to the registered email ID.
Step 6: Course Application
- Enter the details by selecting the exam category and course.
- The date and time of the test will appear on the screen.
- Select 2 exam centers from the list as suitable.
- Enter the payment amount and date of payment.
- Click ‘I Agree’ given at the bottom of the declaration and click Submit.
Step 7: Payment
- You will be directed to the bank payment page after submitting the course application form.
- Fees can be paid by using Debit/Credit card or Net Banking.
- Pay the amount of INR 1000 and save the receipt.
Step 8: Application Form Generation
- After successfully submitting the form and paying the fees, a confirmation page of the application form will appear.
- Print it out and save it for further reference.
Documents Required at the time of Registration
Candidates must keep certain documents ready for reference while filling up the application form. The documents required are:
- 10th standard mark sheet
- 12th standard mark sheet
- Graduation and/or Post-Graduation mark sheet (if available)
- Scanned copies of photograph, sign and left hand thumb impression
- Aadhar card (if available)
IPU CET 2018 Application Form Status
- The purpose of checking the application form status is to check whether the form has been received or not.
- If the form has been filled correctly and the fees have been paid, the status shown will be successful.
- If any of the steps remains incomplete, the form status will be unsuccessful.
IPU CET 2018 Application Form status can be checked as follows:
- Login using your application ID and password.
- Verify the information and click the Submit option.
- Current application status will appear on the screen.
Retrieving Application Number and Password
Candidates can retrieve their forgotten application number and password by following these steps:
- Visit official website of IPU and go to candidate’s login page.
- Click on the option ‘Forgot Application Number or Password’.
- Enter your registered email ID, birth date and captcha code.
- A link will be sent to your email ID which will contain the necessary information for retrieving password and application number.
IPU CET 2018 Form Correction
After the application for IPU CET 2018 is submitted, if there is any mistake in date of birth, spelling mistake in name of applicants or the parents name or in the choice of category/region claimed for the purpose of availing reservation, the applicant must submit an application in physical form (together with applicable processing fees of INR 500) –
Reception, Examination Division,
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
- This application must be submitted within 5 working days of the last date of form submission together with the applicable fees.
- After this no request for any correction will be entertained by the Examinations Division.
- Window for making correction will be notified by the University before / during counselling for admission.