IIST 2018, Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria, IIST 2018 online application form,IIST Rank List 2018, IIST Counselling (Admission Procedure), UG Programme, PG Programme. This institution provides Under Graduate, Post Graduate, doctoral and post-doctoral even courses in the arena related with application of space and research. In this article we are giving information for IIST eligibility criteria, Seat Reservation.
Get Latest Admission Updates About IIST ADMISSION 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
Below details we are providing the eligibility criteria for different courses IIST 2018:
Eligibility for PG Courses (MS/ M.Tech):
- Nationality:Only Indian resitants can apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must have B. Tech/M.Sc/ BE/M.S. or equivalent degree scoring minimum 60% total of aggregate.
- Required Age:The required age is 28 years as on the last date of payment receipt of online application. Age reduction will be given to ST/SC & PwD students.
- Examination:Must have legal/genuine score in JEST/GATE/UGC NET in applicable area.
Eligibility for Undergraduate Courses (B. Tech):
- Nationality: Applicant should be Indian Nationals.
- Qualification:Candidates must be cleared 12th or equivalent examination passed with at least 75% aggregate and relaxation of marks 65% for ST/SC & PwD).
- Required Age:General & OBC students must have born as on or after 1 October, 1993 and ST/SC/PwD applicants must have born on or after 1 October, 1988.
- Examination:Must eligible (qualified) the JEE Main & JEE Advanced 2018 exams.
- Subjects:Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry are mandatory subjects in 12 standards.
IIST 2018 Seat Reservation
In below table we are mentioning detail about the seat reservation for UG courses:
|Other Backward Castes (OBC) – NCL||27 %|
|ST (Scheduled Tribes)||7.5 %|
|SC (Scheduled Castes)||15 %|
|PD (Persons with Disabilities)||3% (Horizontal Reservation)|
IIST Rank List 2018
The rank list for these admissions will be arranged on the basis of marks recorded in the entrance exams. The rank list can be tested through online mode by the website. Rank list for Undergraduate courses will be arranged on the source of JEE Advanced 2018 Wholly India Rank (involving category rank). Admission will be completed on the source of rank list.