HP PAT 2018 Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates
The Himachal Pradesh Technical Education Board organizes the HP PAT (HP Polytechnic Entrance Test) every year to offer admissions to the candidates for the polytechnic courses in Himachal Pradesh and expected to be held in the month of May 2018 (3rd week). Candidates can apply to get enrolled for the polytechnic courses in the colleges and universities of Himachal Pradesh. Details about the HP PAT 2018 exam and its eligibility norms, admit card, application procedure, result etc. has been provided below.
HP PAT Exam Dates 2018
Here we are providing the tentative exam schedule of HP PAT 2018:
|Application form starting date||1st week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit application form||2nd week of May 2018|
|Admit card releases||3rd week of May 2018|
|HP PAT exam date||3rd week of May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of June 2018|
Get Latest Admission Updates About HP PAT 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
HP PAT Application Form 2018
- The HP PAT 2018 application form will be made via online mode.
- The filling of application form will start from first week of April 2018.
- Candidates are informed to fill the application form before last date of form submission.
- Enter all the data which is required in the form.
- Upload the photograph and signature in the specified size.
- Before submitting the form, candidate must ensure that the data entered is correct.
The application fee for the exam is Rs. 650/- for General category. For SC/ST/OBC categories, the application fee is Rs. 400/-. The application fee can be paid through a payment gateway of internet banking/credit card/debit card. Candidates can also pay the application fee through Banking Challan of State Bank of Patiala.
Candidates must check their eligibility before applying for the exam:
- Domicile Requirement: The candidate must belong to the Himachal Pradesh state.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must passed 10th class or equivalent from any recognized board or HP board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must secure 35% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination.
- Subjects: The mandatory subjects in which candidate has to pass the qualifying exam are Mathematics, Science and English.
- Appearing Candidates: Appearing candidates can also apply.
HP PAT Exam Pattern 2018
Check here the exam pattern of HP PAT 2018:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted on OMR sheet, i.e. through offline mode.
- Number of Questions: There will be total 150 questions in the exam.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be of multiple Choice Type questions.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted every incorrect response.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
HP PAT 2018 Admit Card
- Admit Card will be available through the official website and will be available in the third week of May 2018.
- It will contain the information like name of the candidate, roll number of the candidate and date of birth etc.
HP PAT 2018 Result
- Results will be announced in the last week of May tentatively.
- The candidates will be called for the counselling process, who have performed well in the entrance examination.
- Answer key will be declared through the official website of the board after two/three weeks of the examination.
- Answer key will be published by the conducting authority during 4th week of May tentatively.
HP PAT Counselling 2018
After the declaration of the result, the Central Admission Selection Committee will conduct the online counselling. The verification of documents will be take place in this round. Admission will be offered on the merit basis. Merit will be prepared on the basis of HP PAT 2018 entrance exam.
Documents to be needed at the time of admission:
- HP PAT 2018 Admit Card
- DOB Certificate
- Bonafide/Domicile of HP
- 10th Mark Sheet
- Reserved Category Certificate
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card
- Medical Fitness Certificate