Delhi CET Counselling 2018
CET Delhi is the polytechnic entrance examination conducted to offer the full-time admission in diploma courses in various institutes or in colleges of Delhi.
This examination is also organised for providing admissions through lateral entry in full-time diploma engineering programmes.
The counselling process will begin after the release of the merit list.
The counselling process is including various steps that are Submission of the processing fee, online registration, online choice submission, result of seat allotment and completion of enrollment formalities.
CET Delhi 2016 counselling will be started after, the announcement of CET result.
for participate in counselling interested candidates must register, for getting admission in Delhi polytechnic engineering candidates needs to participate in counselling.
Admission of all eligible candidates will be done on the basis of the inter-see merit ranking in the test.
The counselling process will be displayed on the official website of the institute, that is www.cetdelhi.nic.in in due course of time.
Get Latest Admission Updates About Delhi CET 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
Steps of counselling:
Counselling steps are including following:
Step-1: submission of processing fee
- Those candidates have qualified the entrance examination of CET they will require to pay the counselling process fee.
- The applicant must preserve the original proof or documents of payment of counselling process.
- After making payment of counselling processing fee, candidates get the facility for online registration.
- The candidate, who has deposited the counselling processing fees, but is not able to gain access to online registration even after 48 hrs.
- Then candidates are advised to contact in person with Bank Receipt and Admit Card at the help desk at Ambedkar Institute of Technology / Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business Studies, Shakarpur, Delhi 110092 on any working day between 10.00 A.M to 1.00 P.M and 2.00 P.M to 4.00P.M.
Step-2: online registration:
- Online Registration is to be done through the office of Institute Website http://www.cetdelhi.nic.in
- Students must have their 10th / 12th / ITI/10+2(vocational engineering) mark sheet, certificate and any another relevant documents/Category/Sub Category certificate (as applicable) with them.
- At the time of filling their registration details and fill their personal details such as marks/grades correctly.
- No change will apply for the data filled in at the time of registration is allowed at the time of document verification.
- Any information is filled by the applicant is false, then it will be the responsibility of candidate, that candidate may be disqualified from the exam.
- the candidate will be required to enter his/her Test No., CET Roll No, CET Application No. and Date of Birth in the ‘Online Registration’ link for Online Registration, given on the website at www.cetdelhi.nic.in
At the time of registration candidates have to submit some important details which are as follows:
|· Father’s Name|
|· Category (SC/ST/GN/OBC/TFW)|
|· Sub-Category (NCC/DP/SM/PWD/JK)|
|· Contact Address|
|· Mobile No.|
|· E-mail Address|
|· Details of Qualification|
|· Aadhar Card Number|
- After filling the above information or details, the applicant will be able to generate a password.
- Candidates must preserve and secure their generated password secure which is generated through online registration.
- In some cases, password misuse can be done, because of lack of concentration and lack of privacy.
- In case if the candidate has filled any wrong detail by mistake than the candidate can correct their mistakes through “edit registration form”.
- If the entered details of candidates are true and fair than applicant has to click on ok or confirm button.
- Once the applicant has confirmed their registration application form by clicking on “ok” or “confirm” button, then the candidate cannot modify the registration form again.
- At the end of the “online registration process”, registration receipt will be generated on display, that generated receipt will be essential in future, therefore, the applicant must take print out of “online registration receipt”.
Step-3: online submission
- Those candidates have registered only they can choose the online submission.
- The applicant will be required to login into their registration account by using his/her CET Roll no. as login ID and Password (on the Website http://www.cetdelhi.nic.in) as generated by him/her during Online Registration for Online choice submission.
- The applicant can submit Institute and discipline as per their choice, by clicking on “fill choice” button.
- All choices will be shown in the second option in the order of preference. Here again, the candidate can move the choices, delete the choices, interchange the choices, modify and rearrange the choices as per their preference.
- If the applicant wants to fill the multiple choice at a time then the candidates have priority in number text box in the first grid, after all, click “ok” or “Add multiple” button.
- After the alter or changes of choices the candidate should click “save and continue”.
- If the Choices shown in this screen are in order of the preference as desired, the candidate is required to Lock the choices and take Print Out for future reference.
Step-4: partly payment of institutional:
- Candidate must once again ensure that the possesses all the desired documents/category/sub-category certificates as per the registration detail, else the seat allotted will be cancelled at the time of document verification and candidate will lose the seat/admission as per their merit, candidate must keep in mind these processes should be Before depositing the part institutional fees
- Allotted Candidates have to deposit the Part Institutional Fees (ONLINE) amounting Rs. 1500/5500/6000/7000/8000 as mentioned in the Provisional Allotment letter strictly as per the specified date and time else the applicant will lose the seat/admission as per their merit.
- Balance Fees (If Any) is to be deposited (ONLINE) strictly as per the Date and time mentioned in the counselling schedule else he/she will lose the seat/admission as per applicant’s merit.
Step-5: cross verification of documents
- If a candidate does not report as per the schedule he/she will lose the seat/admission as per the candidate’s merit.
- At the end of the counselling process, there will be the last process that is of cross verification of documentation.
- If there is a case of not fully the eligibility criteria non-production of essential documents during documents verification, the allotment of seats will be cancelled, and a candidate not has rights to claim the institute.
- After the successfully depositing the balance of Institutional Fees (ONLINE) candidates can download a Final allotment letter by clicking on the link “Final Allotment letter”.