Delhi CET 2018 Application Form
CET Delhi 2018 Application Form will be announced in the month of March 2018. Delhi Common Entrance Test is also known by the name of Delhi Polytechnic entrance exam. It is a state level entrance exam to offer admission in the various engineering and non-engineering full time diploma courses. Students can also get admission into second year of diploma engineering (Lateral Entry) in the numbers of institutions in Delhi. It is organized by the Department of Training and Technical education, Delhi. In this article students can check the CET Application Form 2018 all relevant details.
CET Delhi 2018 Application Form
After reading the complete information brochure students can fill the application form online.
- CET Delhi application form has to be filled through online mode from the website.
- Online application registration will be started from the third week of March 2018.
- Students can fill the CET Delhi online application form 2018 till the third week of April 2018.
- Fill the required details carefully in the application form and upload the scanned images of the photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- There is no provision to make corrections in the online application form at after the registration will over.
- Take the printout of the filled-in application form for further procedure.
Get Latest Admission Updates About Delhi CET 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
Application fee can be paid through credit card/debit card/internet banking/e-wallet/SBI buddy (online mode). Students can also pay the fee from Challan to any Corporation bank branch. Application fee is Rs. 400/- , Application fee is non-refundable
Check below the given eligibility criteria to appear in the Delhi Polytechnic entrance exam:
- It is mandatory to have the Aadhaar card number.
- Qualification: Students should pass the 10/10+2 or equivalent examination from recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: It is mandatory to score the 35% marks in aggregate.
- Subjects: Students must pass individually in each subject, i.e. Science, Mathematics, andEnglish.
- Appearing Candidates: Those are in final year of the qualifying exam can also apply.
Delhi CET Application Dates 2018
Here students can check the tentative schedule:
|Availability of application form||3rd week of March 2018|
|Closing of submission application form||3rd week of April 2018|
|Deposit of application fee||3rd week of March 2018|
|Exam Date||Last week of May 2018|
How to Apply
Check given below steps to apply in Delhi CET exam 2018:
- Visit the official website link (link will be given above).
- Click on ‘Apply for Common Entrance Test-2018’. Select one of the test of your choice.
- Fill the registration form.
- Fill the relevant details in the application form such as name of candidate, father’s & Mother’s name, DOB, Gender, Category, Religion, Nationality, etc.
- Select the ‘Appeared’ or ‘Passed’ according to your qualifying exam and the test of your choice.
- Enter the email address and mobile number where you can be contacted in the future.
- You can edit your application form data and click on the submit button after editing the data.
- After submission of application form you have to upload the images of a photograph, signature and thumb impression in JPG format.
- Click on the upload button and you will be appeared with your application number.
- Pay the examination fee by selecting one of the modes available, i.e. online or offline.
- After 24 hours you can check your application fee status.
- Take a printout of the completely filled-in application form.