Delhi Polytechnic CET 2018 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria
Delhi Polytechnic CET 2018 famously known as CET 2018 or Delhi Polytechnic entrance exam which is a state level entrance test. CET entrance candidates can get admissions in various institutions of Delhi CET various full-time diploma courses in polytechnics (engineering & non-engineering). Qualified candidates in will be called for the seat allotment at the time of Delhi Polytechnic CET 2018 Counselling.
Delhi Polytechnic CET 2018 Counselling will get commence after the result declaration which is schedule to be held in the month of June, 2018. Candidates who will fall in the merit list will be invited for the Delhi Polytechnic CET 2018 Counselling. Counselling will be held in four different rounds.
Get Latest Admission Updates About Delhi CET 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
CET Delhi 2018 Exam Date
Here, we are mentioning all the important events related to CET Delhi 2018. Interested candidates can check the tentative dates here:
|Release of application form||4th week of March 2018|
|Last date for submission of application form||3rd week of April 2018|
|Last date for submission of application fees through e-challan||3rd week of April 2018|
|Last date for submission of application fees through debit card/net banking||4th week of April 2018|
|Issue of Admit Card||3rd week of May 2018|
|Exam Date||4th week of May 2018|
|Declaration of Results||4th week of June 2018|
CET Delhi Application Form 2018
- CET Delhi application form will be submitted online only. No other mode will be entertained for submitting the application form.
- Application form will be available from the last week of March 2018 tentatively.
- Candidates have to apply separately for each test.
- The application will be rejected, in case of submitting more than one application form for the same test.
- Recent colour photograph (size 7.00 cm x 5.5 cm) and signature must be uploaded in the application form.
- At last, candidates must retain the printout of filled-in application form for further use.
Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 400/- (Bank charges and service tax Rs. 18/-) will be charged from every applicant. Fee can be deposited through E-challan/net-banking/debit-card. Payment through e-challan can be done only in Branches of Corporation Bank of India.
The eligibility criteria of CET Delhi for all of its 5 tests is different. Here, we are mentioning the eligibility conditions test-wise:
|Test – 1||Engineering/Technology based Diploma Courses & Occupational Courses|
|Test – 2||(i) Diploma Course in Modern Office Practice – English|
(ii) One year certificate course in Hospitality Operations, Retail Services, Finance Executive in World Class Skill Centre (WCSC)
|Test – 3||Diploma Course in Modern Office Practice – Hindi|
|Test – 4||(i) Diploma Course in Pharmacy(ii) one year certificate course in Software Testing Assistant in World Class Skill Centre (WCSC)|
|Test – 5||Lateral entry admission against 10% supernumerary seats in analogous diploma courses|
The maximum age limit for various categories as on 1st August 2018 is given in the below table:
|Test No.||Gen (Boys)||Gen (Girls)||OBC (Boys)||OBC (Girls)||SC/ST/PWD (Boys)||SC/ST/PWD (Girls)|
CET Delhi Exam Pattern 2018
Aspirants can check details about the exam pattern to know how the question paper of CET Delhi is going to set for the academic year 2018-2019:
- Exam Mode: CET Delhi will be conducted as pen and paper based test.
- Number of Questions: The question paper will consist total 150 questions.
- Type of Questions: Only objective type questions will be asked in the examination.
- Language: For test 1, 4 and 5, the medium of question paper will be English and Hindi(Bilingual). For test 2, the question paper medium will be English only and for test 3, the medium will be Hindi only.
- Exam Duration: The duration of the examination will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: Candidate will receive 4 marks for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
|Tests||Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Test-2:||English Comprehension including Grammar||60|
|Logical & Analytical Ability||45|
|Test-3:||Hindi Comprehension including Grammar||60|
|Logical & Analytical Ability||45|
CET Delhi 2018 Syllabus
CET Delhi 2018 syllabus is different for different tests. The syllabus is of basically 10th or 12th class standard depending upon the test for which you are appearing. Syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology is based on 12th standard.
CET Delhi Admit Card 2018
All the registered candidates can download their CET Delhi 2018 Admit Card by logging into the official website of CET Delhi. The admit card will be available for downloading before one week of the examination. Admit card must be retained safe till the admission process gets completed.
CET Delhi Result
CET 2018 result will be displayed on the official website of CET Delhi. The result will be declared in the third week of June 2018 tentatively. Admissions will be done on the basis of merit prepared as per the candidate’s performance in entrance test.
CET Delhi Counselling 2018
A web counselling will be conducted for CET Delhi. It is expected that there will be 4 rounds in the counselling process. At the time of counselling, candidates must bring all documents (in original) and one set of attested copies for verification purpose. To appear the counselling round, all the qualified candidates have to pay Rs. 700/-.