CG PPT 2018 : Application form, Eligibility criteria, Syllabus, Exam pattern
CG PPT 2018-19: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) is going to conduct Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test (CG PPT 2018) in the month of May 2018 tentatively. CG PPT 2018 is a state level competitive entrance test.
Through CG PPT 2018 scores, applicants can get admission in various diploma courses in engineering & technology in the state of Chhattisgarh. Interested and eligible candidates should submit their CG PPT 2018 application form on or before the due. Candidates can get complete details on CG PPT 2018 from this article below:
The tentative schedule of CG PPT 2018 is given here:
|Availability of online Application from||March 2018|
|Last date for the submission of application form||April 2018|
|Release of Admit card||Probably in the April 2018|
|Date of entrance exam||May 2018|
|Result announcement||June 2018|
|Counselling will start from||Probably in June 2018|
Get Latest Admission Updates About CG PPT 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
Applicants should satisfy the important eligibility criteria CG PPT exam. The details of eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Applicants should possess the domicile certificate of Chhattisgarh.
- Candidates should pass the 10th Board examination with mathematics and science as a compulsory subject from a recognized board with scoring minimum of 35% marks.
CG PPT 2018 Application Form: How to apply?
In order to appear in the entrance test, candidates need to fill the application form as per the given form. The application process of CG PPT is given below:
- The application form of CG PPT 2018 will available in online mode only.
- Applicants can access the application form probably from March 2018.
- Fill all the mandatory fields correctly.
- After completing application fill in process, applicants have to click on the submit button in order to submit the details.
- On the successful submission of application form, a registration Id will be generated. Keep this ID safe with you for future reference.
- Applicants need to pay an applicable fee for successful application submission.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- (Rs. 150/-for the OBC Candidates and Rs. 100/- for candidates belonging to reserved categories like SC/ST/PWD) as necessary application fee.
The applicants can make the fee payment through credit card/debit card/net banking. The payment of fee can also be made through e-challan.
|Total No of questions||150 questions|
|Mode of examiantion||Offline mode|
|Duration of the exam||3 hours|
|Type of questions||Objective type multiple choice questions|
|Marking scheme||+ 1 mark for each correct response|
|Subjects||Chemistry, Physics, and mathematics|
CG PPT Syllabus
The CG PPT syllabus will be comprised of the academic subjects such as Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. The syllabus will contain the topics and chapters of 10th standard.
CG PPT Admit Card 2018
The CG PPT 2018 Admit Card will be accessible by entering the candidate registration ID or registration number. Candidates can access the admit card from last week of April 2018. Admit card will be available on the website. Admit card contains the candidate’s personal details and exam details. It is informed to the candidates to preserve their CG PPT admit card till the completion of admission procedure.
CG PPT 2018 Result
The CG PPT 2018 result will be displayed on a website in the first week of June 2018. The result will be downloaded by entering the roll number. On the basis of result, the admission will be given to the candidates. A separate merit list will be prepared for providing admission in the various polytechnic institutions of the state.
CG PPT Counselling 2018
The CG PPT 2018 counselling will be held after the declaration of the result. The counselling will be held in the three phases. At the time of counselling, candidates can lock their choice for college and stream. The seat allotment procedure will be conducted by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB).
- CG PPT 2018 Admit Card & Score Card
- 10th Mark Sheet
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- 2 latest passport size photographs