BVP CET 2018 is conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth University which is a Deemed university. BVP CET 2018 is the gateway for admission to the admission in various UG & PG programme offered by BVP and its affiliated institutions. BVP CET is organized at the university level separately to get admission in the Engineering, Medical, Management and other courses.
Get Latest Admission Updates About BVP CET 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
BVP CET Entrance exam for UG & PG:
|Undergraduate Exam||Post Graduate Exam|
|BVP CET Engineering 2018 (B.Tech)||BVP CET B-CAT 2017 (MCA)|
|BVP CET Medical 2018 (BHMS/BAMS)||BVP CET B-MAT 2017 (MBA)|
|BVP CET PHARMUG 2017 (B. Pharma / Pharma D)||BVP CET DENPAT 2017 (PG Dental)|
|BVP CET B.Sc Nursing & PB. B.Sc (Nursing) 2017||BVP CET MEDPET 2017 (PG Medical) CET HOMPET 2017 (MD (Homeopathy))|
|BVP CET LLB 2018||BVP CET AYUPET 2017 (MD/MS/Diploma)|
|BVP CET BA LLB 2018||BVP CET MBT 2017 (M.Sc Biotechnology/ Medical-Biotechnology/Bioinformatics)|
|BVP CET B.Pharma 2018 (II year)||BVP CET M.Tech 2017|
|BVP CET BUMAT 2018 (BBA/BCA)||BVP CET MEVST/MGI 2017 (M.Sc Environment/Geo-Informatics)|
|BVP CET BBA LLB 2018||BVP CET M.Sc (Nursing) 2017|
|BVP CET B.Sc Nursing/P.B BSc Nursing 2018||BVP CET PHARMPG 2017 (M.Pharm/Pharm D (PB))|
|BVP CET HM 2018 (BHMCT)|
|BVP EYE CET 2018 (B.Optom)|
|BVP CET BBT 2018 (B.Sc Biotechnology)|
BVP CET 2018 application form will be available through online mode. Here all the information related to BVP CET 2018 Application from, eligibility criteria, exam dates, admit card, exam pattern is mentioned below.
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Entrance Exams||Application form submission last date||Exam date||Result/Merit List|
|BVP CET Engineering||3rd week of May 2017||Last week of May 2018||2nd week of June 2018|
|BVP CET B-CAT (MBA)||3rd week of March 2018||4th week of March 2018||1st week of April 2018|
|BVP CET BUMAT (BBA/BCA)||3rd week of May 2018||1st week of June 2018||Last week of June 2018|
|BVP CET PHARMUG (B.Pharma/Pharm.D)||3rd week of May 2018||2nd week of June 2018||Last week of June 2018|
|BVP CET LLB||3rd week of May 2018||3rd week of June 2018||Last Week of June 2018|
|BVP CET B.Pharma (II Year)||3rd week of May 2018||3rd week of June 2018||Last week of June 2018|
|BVP CET B-MAT (MCA)||3rd week of March 2018||4th week of March 2018||2nd week of April 2018|
- Candidates can fill the application form via online or offlinemode through the website.
- Enter the details in the form very carefully and opt for the courses.
- Interested candidates has to apply prior due dates of submission of application form.
- The fee can be remitted through online or offline mode(as applicable).
- Those candidates applying for MEDPET, HOMPET,DENPET, AYUPET courses, have to send the print copy of the BVP CET 2018 application form along with the required documents to the address mentioned below:
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Second Floor, L.B.S., Marg,
- Qualification Exam:Qualifying/appearing in the 12th standard or equivalent exam from recognized university.
- Subjects:Physics & Mathematics are the mandatory subjects along with optional subjects that are Biology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, and Technical Vocational subjects.
- Percentage:Candidates have to obtain minimum of 45% (40% for SC/ST).
For MCA (3 years Full time/Lateral entry):
- Age:There is no age limit
- Qualification for MCA full-time: Candidate has to clear minimum of 3 year Bachelor Degree in Mathematics at 12th level or at the graduate level.
- Qualification for MCA LE: Minimum 3 year of Bachelor Degree in BCA, BCS, B. Sc (IT/Computer Science) with Mathematics as a course at 12thstandard or at the graduate level.
- Percentage:Candidates have to score minimum of 50% (40% in case of SC/ST) marks at the qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Mathematics concluded as the main subject in which candidate have to qualify the above exam.
- Age: No upper age limit to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates having Bachelor or Master degree can apply for BVP CET, 2018
- Percentage:Minimum 50% marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ST candidates)is required.
PG Medical Programme:
- Qualification: Candidate must have cleared MBBS examination from any recognized Medical College with 1 year mandatory rotating internship on or before 30 April, 2018.
- Percentage:Candidates looking admission in PG Medical Programme, have to secure minimum of 50% marks (40% marks for SC/ST category) in the MEDPET 2018.
PG Dental Programme:
- Qualifying Exam:Candidate must qualify the BDS examination from any recognized Dental college/institute.
- Internship:Candidate must complete 1 year mandatory rotating internship on or before 31stMarch 2018.
- Percentage: Candidate has to obtain minimum 50% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates) in the DENPET 2018.
- The application fee will be different for different courses opted by the students.
- The application fee will not be refundable under any circumstances.
- Candidates have to remit the application fee either by DD or by DR/CR card/Net banking.
- The DD will be drawn from any nationalized bank in favor of Register Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University payable at Pune.
- The application fee for different courses is given below
|Entrance Exam||Application Fee|
|BVP CET Engineering||Rs.1500/-|
|BVP CET B-CAT /BVP CET B-MAT||Rs.1700/-|
|BVP CET DENPAT/BVP CET MEDPET||Rs. 3000/-|
|BVP CET Medical||Rs.2000/-|
- Mode: Conducted through offline mode.
- Type of Questions: Only Objective type questions.
- Duration: Duration of the paper would be of 3 hours and for MCA/MBA exam the duration will be 2 ½ hrs.
- Language: Medium of the paper would be in English language only.
- Total Marks: Question paper carries of 200 questions.
- Marking: 1 mark will be awarded for every right answer.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking.
|Exam||Subject||No. of Questions|
|BVP CET Engineering||Mathematics||100|
|BVP CET Medical||Chemistry||50|
BVP CET B-MAT (MCA)
|Mathematics at 10th level||50|
|Mathematics at 12th level||50|
|Logical and Abstract Reasoning||40|
|Fundamentals of Information Technology||20|
|C Language Concepts||40|
|BVP CET B-CAT 2017 (MBA)
|Mathematics at 10th level||30|
|Logical and Abstracts Reasoning||50|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||40|
Exam Pattern for Law Courses:
- Type of Question:MCQ Multiple Choice Questions asked in the examination.
- Section:For LLM, there will be two rounds, i.e. Entrance Exam and Group Discussion.
- Negative Marking:No provision of negative marking.
|Exam||Subject/Section||No. of Question|
|English Grammar, Usage & Comprehension||25|
|Legal Aptitude, Analytic Ability & Logical Reasoning||25|
|Current Legal News & General Knowledge||25|
|Social Sciences with an emphasis on Indian Constitution & Political System||25|
|LLM||Law entrance test paper||140|
|GD (group discussion)||60|
BVP CET Admit Card 2018
The BVP CET admit card will be released before one or two weeks from the examination. Candidates should note down it is necessary to bring their admit card in the examination hall. Candidates may also receive the admit card in the registered Email ID. The admit card will contain the necessary details of the candidate, exam centre, day of exam and subjects or subject code.
BVP CET Result 2018
The BVP CET 2018 result will be released after a few days of completion of the exam. A merit list will be maintained on the marks scored by the candidate in the entrance exam. The merit list will be considered for providing admission. Candidates can check the result via online mode through the website.
BVP CET Counselling 2018
The counselling schedule will be available in the website. On the basis of the merit list, the candidates will be called for the counselling process. The seat selection depends on the merit and availability of the seats. The counselling process will be started after the release of merit list. Candidates have to be present in person during the counselling. In document verification process, candidates have to bring their original documents along with the photocopies. After the process of seat allotment, students are needed to appear at the allotted college with required fees and documents.
Documents required for Counselling/Admission:
- Metric and Intermediate Mark sheets & passing certificates.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- Passport size photographs with name on backside.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Counselling Letter.
- Birth proof Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Graduation certificates (for PG courses).