BITSAT 2018 Results
BITSAT 2018 Result will be declared in the month of June 2018. BITS Pilani will announce BITSAT Results on its official website. In order to initiate the process, candidates need to enter required credentials i.e. roll number and password (printed on the admit card). On adding these details, the score report containing the number of correct answers, a number of incorrect answers and the score obtained in the test will be appeared.
However, BITSAT Results will be announced to candidates soon after they have submitted their exam.
- BITS Pilani will declare BITSAT results in June, 2018.
- Result will be available only in the online mode.
- Candidates get to know their score immediately, which is reflected on the computer screen after the completion of the test.
- As the scores are released by the computer automatically, therefore, no alteration will be done in the same.
- After completion of BITSAT 2018, candidates can know their scores, number of correct answers and incorrect answers marked in the test.
- If the candidates forget to download their score they can log in later and check their scores online.
- BITSAT results have two defining criteria viz. Scores and Admit Card/Wait list.
- BITSAT Result 2018 will be then followed by the counselling and final admission process.
- Soon after the result declaration, the official authority will release the score report for the students.
- A merit list is prepared based on the candidates’ scores.
- BITS later releases Admit Card/Waitlist for candidates based on the merit list.
- BITSAT Admit list contains the names of successful candidates who have been shortlisted for counselling in Iteration I.
- The wait list refers to the list of candidates who have not been selected for admission in iteration I but will be offered seats in the subsequent iteration rounds if seats remain vacant.
- Must take a printout of score and keep it safe until the entire admission procedure is completed.
Get Latest Admission Updates About BITSAT 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
How to Check BITSAT Result 2018?
BITSAT 2018 results will be announced on the official BITS website tentatively in June, 2018. There are two methods of checking BITSAT Results- one is that candidates can check their scores soon after the completion of exam at BITSAT Exam Centers. Also, they can check their result from the official website.
In order to check the Result of BITSAT 2018, candidates can follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Candidates should visit BITS official website.
Step 2: After visiting the official website, click on the tab for “Online Result for BITS 2018”.
Step 3: Candidates are required to enter their name, application number, date of birth and roll no. carefully in the fields provided.
Step 4: After filling the details, click on the ‘submit’ tab.
Step 5: The online Scorecard for BITS 2018 will appear on the screen.
Step 6: Candidates must download and print two-three copies of the Scorecard. Scorecard should be preserved for future use.
Details Mentioned in BITSAT Result 2018
BITSAT 2018 Result will display the name of the qualifiers of BITSAT 2018. After the announcement of result, a merit list for the admission purpose will be declared. The following details will be included in BITSAT 2018 Result:
- Name of candidates who qualify BITSAT 2018
- Cut Off Marks (Minimum qualifying marks required to pass BITSAT 2018)
- Rank of candidates
- Merit List for the process of counselling
BITSAT 2018 Merit List
Candidates who wish to take admission and have appeared for BITSAT 2018 should submit their application form on or before June 30, 2018 along with their class 12 marks, required fees and preferred degree option they wish to pursue. They will be allotted positions on merit based on their respective BITSAT 2018scores. Further, two merit lists will be published- one for all programs except B.Pharm. and, the other only meant for B.Pharm candidates.
Preparation of Merit List
BITSAT merit list will be prepared by taking cognizance of their respective BITSAT scores. A candidate has to be eligible for admission to any of the institutes of BITS needs to secure the required minimum marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics in their class 12 board exams as per stated eligibility criteria.
- The official authority will prepare and release the merit list for the qualified students.
- Based on the merit list, students will be shortlisted for the next round of the admission.
- This list is prepared by considering BITSAT Result 2018.
- Only those students who have qualified the exam and score the minimum aggregate marks in the class 12th exam will be considered for admission.
- Those students who are interested in the admission required to submit the admission application with 12th class marks and preferences to different degree programs.
Tie Breaker Resolution
It may be possible that the two students score identical marks in the examination. In order to solve the tie between them, the tie – breaking mechanism will be applied one after another.
- First of all, the tie can be resolved by considering the scores obtained in the mathematics.
- The student with the higher marks will be given preference.
- If still, the tie remains then, the higher scores in Physics will be considered.
- In the case, if still tie persists then the further tie can be resolved by using the marks in the chemistry section.
- Finally, the student with higher marks in their class 12th exam will be preferred over another.
BITSAT 2018 Cut off
BITSAT 2018 cut off marks are announced by BITS Pilani after the announcement of BITSAT Results. Factors affecting BITSAT Cut off are the total number of candidates appeared for BITSAT exam, availability of seats in different campuses and difficulty level of the test.
BITS Pilani 2018 Cut off
- BITS Pilani is one of the renowned engineering institutes in India.
- BITS Pilani is known for its study curriculum, infrastructure and balanced student growth.
- BITS Pilani accepts BITSAT Scores as a part of admission eligibility.
Candidates can refer to the following table to check expected BITS Pilani Cutoff.
|B.E.(Hons.): Electrical & Electronics||377|
|B.E.(Hons.): Computer Science||389|
|B.E.(Hons.): Electronics Instrumentation||365|
BITS Hyderabad 2018 Cut off
- Score of 280 or above is considered decent enough to get admission in the BITS Hyderabad.
- The institute also accepts the state and board toppers directly for admission purposes.
- Cut off of BITS Hyderabad stays a slight lower than BITS Pilani.
- A score of 280 and above will be safe to expect a seat.
- However, cut off for mainstream branches such as Mechanical, Electronics and Civil can goes higher than the other Engineering branches.
- Score above 300-330 can be expected to be safe enough to expect seat in the desired branches.
|B.E.(Hons.): Electrical and Electronics||330|
|B.E.(Hons.): Computer Science||347|
|B.E.(Hons.): Electronics & Communication||338|
|B.E.(Hons.): Electronics & Instrumentation||324|
BITS Goa 2018 Cut off
- BITS Goa is affiliated to BITS Pilani and offers admission on the basis of BITSAT.
- Candidates applying to the institute need to score 60% aggregate in the qualifying examination and equal to or more than 75% in PCM.
- BITS Pilani also offers direct admission to toppers of State and National Board from India.
- There is no Reservation policy in BITS Goa and admissions are made purely on merit of candidate in BITSAT.
|B.E.(Hons.): Electrical and Electronics||335|
|B.E.(Hons.): Computer Science||355|
|B.E.(Hons.): Electronics Instrumentation||320|
BITSAT 2018 Counselling
BITSAT 2018 Counselling will be a fully online process. Candidates are required to submit admission application along with 12th class marks and preferences to various degree programs offered.
- Candidates have to take print-out of the filled application form then send the hard copy of BITSAT 2018 admission application form with attested copies of class 10 certificate and class 10+2 marks sheet.
- BITS will assign admission seats to candidates strictly on the basis of their merit rank obtained in BITSAT 2018.
- BITS Campus will be allotted according to order of preferences of candidates.
- After completion of phase 4 of BITSAT counselling, final result and seat allotment will be updated on the official website.
- Candidates who will be allocated seats, are required to pay the admission fee and have to complete the formalities to confirm their admission.
- BITS will announce the details about the direct admission to the board toppers after May 20, 2018.
- BITSAT Counselling is divided into various steps for filling up the seats into the Engineering courses for the session 2018-19.
- Candidates are required to complete BITSAT admission form and submit it before the last date i.e. June 30, 2018.
- BITSAT 2018 admission assignment for the first round will be announced after filling BITSAT admission form.
- BITS will announce the result for admission and the waiting list after the first iteration.
- Candidates have to pay the admission fee after confirmation of their seats.
- In case seats are left vacant, candidates from the waiting list will be called for further rounds of BITSAT counselling.