Bihar Polytechnic Counselling 2018
Bihar Polytechnic Counselling 2018 will be organized through offline mode. Bihar Polytechnic is conducted by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). It is also known as Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE). It is a state level entrance exam, which is organized to get admission in various polytechnic courses like PE, PPE, PM & PMD. On the basis of Bihar Polytechnic 2018 Scores, candidates can get admission in various polytechnic institutions of Bihar state. Here, in this article candidates can get the details of Bihar Polytechnic 2018 Counselling.
Bihar Polytechnic 2018 Counselling process will be comprised of reporting at the college, seat allotment and option filling processes. After the declaration of the result, the counselling schedule will be published on the website. Candidates will be invited for Bihar Polytechnic counselling on the basis of their rank obtained in the exam. The rank card will be released after the result announcement. Candidates can download their rank card via online mode.
Get Latest Admission Updates About Bihar Polytechnic 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
Bihar Polytechnic 2018 Counselling Schedule
The result of Bihar Polytechnic 2018 exam will be declared in the last week of July 2018. Bihar Polytechnic examination will be conducted in the fourth week of June 2018. The counselling schedule will be published along with the result. The counselling process will be commenced in the month of August 2018. Candidates are instructed to follow the counselling schedule as prescribed by the authority. Candidates who have scored rank in the merit list will also receive the counselling details through post by the exam conducting authority.
Bihar Polytechnic Counselling Procedure
Here we are providing the detailed counselling process of Bihar Polytechnic 2018:
- For DCECE counselling, candidates will be invited as per their marks and ranks in the merit list.
- The counselling process will be organized through offline mode.
- Candidates can fill their choices of colleges for admission according to their rank.
- Seats will be allotted to candidates on the basis of rank, choices filled by candidates, category reservation & seat availability in colleges.
- Candidates have to go through the document verification process at the time of counselling.
- Candidates must bring their required original documents along with one attested photocopies.
- Candidates also have to clear the medical test round to get eligible for admission.
- If any seat is allotted to candidates, they have to submit the seat acceptance fee & proceed for the further admission process.
- Once the seat is allotted it cannot be changed under any circumstances.
- Candidates have to report to the allotted colleges with the required documents & fees to complete admission formalities.
Documents Required for Counselling
Candidates must bring the documents given below in original along with one set of photocopy for verification process:
- Class 10th mark sheet, admit card and passing certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet, admit card and passing certificate
- Bihar Polytechnic admit card
- Bihar Polytechnic score card
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Character Certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Six passport size photographs (same as pasted in admit card)
Here we are providing the reservation criteria for various categories which will be considered for providing admission:
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16 %|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||1 %|
|Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||18 %|
|Backward Class (BC)||12 %|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||3 %|
|General category candidates||50% seats are reserved for general category|