BHU Law Entrance 2018 Result
BHU (Banaras Hindu University) Law Entrance 2018 Result will be declared in the first week of July 2018 in online mode. The corresponding examination is organized by Banaras Hindu University every year.
- Separate entrance exam will be conducted for Undergraduate and Postgraduate law courses.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to secure minimum qualifying marks in BHU Law Entrance Examination 2018 to proceed further and get admission in the respective colleges.
- The exam conducting authority (Banaras Hindu University) is responsible for announcing the cut off marks.
- The results will be declared after evaluating the OMR sheet with their standard answers.
Get Latest Admission Updates About BHU Law Entranc 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
BHU LAW ENTRANCE 2018 HIGHLIGHTS
BHU Law Entrance Results will be declared online on the official website of BHU. Relevant information regarding the result is tabulated below:
|EXAM NAME||BHU Law Entrance Examination 2018|
|CONDUCTING BODY||Banaras Hindu University|
|COURSES OFFERED||To be eligible for recruitment of Lawyers across the country.|
|DETAILS PRESENT IN SCORE CARD||Candidate’s detail, Registration number, Roll number, BHU rank, total marks, qualifying marks.|
BHU Law Entrance Exam 2018 Important Dates
Apart from this, all the important dates regarding BHU Law Entrance 2018 Result is tabulated below. The dates, however, are tentative and students are required to check with the dates, time and again, on the official site of BHU.
Below mentioned dates are for BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test:
|Exam Date||Third week of May, 2018|
|Availability of official Answer Key||Fourth week of May,2018|
|Announcement of results||First week of June, 2018|
|Counselling||First week of July, 2018|
Below mentioned are the dates for BHU Postgraduate Entrance Test:
|Exam Date||Third week of June, 2018|
|Availability of Answer Key||Fourth week of June, 2018|
|Announcement of Results||First week of July, 2018|
|Counselling||Third week of July, 2018|
HOW TO CHECK BHU LAW ENTRANCE RESULT 2018?
BHU will release the Law Entrance Result 2018 via online mode and students can check their respective result on the official website of Banaras Hindu University. Results are expected to be out by first week of June for undergraduate applicants whereas first week of July for postgraduate applicants and they can check with their results by entering their name, guardian’s name, registration number and roll number mentioned in their admit card.
Also, please note the section while checking with the results weather you have applied for Undergraduate or Postgraduate course.
Steps to check with the results are as follows:
- Log in to the official site of BHU
- Tap on the result tab.
- Choose undergraduate or postgraduate applicants
- Enter all the credentials (Name, guardian’s name, registration number and roll number).
- Click submit.
- View the result.
Applicants must take a print out of their BHU Law Entrance Result 2018 for further counselling. They may face some issue of server down while checking with the results as all the candidates would be opening to view their results simultaneously. This would create load at the most on the server. However, after a few hours, students would be at ease to view the result.
BHU LAW ENTRANCE EXAM 2018 SCORECARD
One of the most important document required to appear for BHU Law Entrance 2018 counselling is the score card. It is issued online on the official site of BHU who have successfully scored qualifying marks as per the examination conducting authority.
Candidates, who have appeared for this exam, will need their registration number as well as the roll number issued by BHU in order to extract the score card in online mode. They must download and get a print out for their further educational endeavor.
Students need to follow the below mentioned steps to download their respective BHU Law Entrance 2018 score card:
- Go to the official website of BHU.
- Enter the credentials (Roll Number, Registration number and Password).
- Click on “BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test 2018 Score Card” link or click on “BHU Postgraduate Entrance Test 2018 Score Card” link
- Download the Score Card.
- Take a print out of the score card
Before downloading the score card, they also need to make sure weather they have applied for undergraduate or a postgraduate course and thereby, must download the appropriate scorecard.
Details on BHU score card are as follows:
- Applicant’s Name
- Applicant’s Date of birth
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Venue or name of the examination center
- Counselling venue (with date and time)
It is mandatory for students who have appeared for this examination, to carry score card along with the valid ID proof be it PAN card, Driving license, Voter ID, Passport or smart Card at the counselling venue as well as for the admission in colleges. Moreover, students will not be allowed in the allotted centers without the above-mentioned documents.
MERIT LIST OF BHU LAW ENTRANCE EXAM 2018
Banaras Hindu University is responsible for releasing the merit list for this examination on the basis of candidate’s performance which includes the rank and marks secured. Both undergraduate and postgraduate applicants needs to check with their merit list separately after the announcement of their respective results.
Once the results are out several merit list will be declared as per BHU which includes all the reserved seats. Also, candidates who have qualified in the examination will be called for counselling. Students must carry certain documents with them to the counselling center which is bulleted below:
- BHU PET /UET Admit Card 2018
- Migration certificate (In case of university other than BHU)
- Graduation and Post-graduation degree including all the qualifying certificates and mark sheets.
- 10th standard certificate including mark sheets
- 10+2 standard certificate including corresponding mark sheets.
- Reserved category certificate (SC/ST/OBC candidates)
- Sports Quota certificate (candidates claiming Sports category seats)
- Certificate issued by Central Registry in case of Son/Daughter of a permanent in-service employee/Retired/Reemployed/ Deceased employee of Banaras Hindu University.
BHU LAW ENTRANCE EXAMINATION CUT OFF
Cut off marks are the minimum marks which a candidate needs to score in order to get through the examination and to be considered for further counselling. The authority conducting the examination will be releasing the cut off list for both postgraduate applicants as well as undergraduate applicants, along with the results.
There are various factors on which the cut off list depends:
- Availability of the seats
- Previous year cut off
- Number of students appearing for the examination
- Difficulty level
The approximate cut off result in BHU Law Entrance Examination is tabulated below:
|CATEGORY||CLOSING RANK||CUT OFF|
|PC- Orthopedically Handicapped||3||190|
|PC- Visually Impaired||12||142|
|PC – Hearing Impaired||2||192|
BHU LAW ENTRANCE 2018 COUNSELLING
BHU Law Entrance 2018 Counselling for undergraduate as well as postgraduate applicants is declared by BHU after the results and cut off are announced. The candidates who are eligible, as per the merit, are welcomed for the counselling. It is expected to happen in first week of July for undergraduate applicants and third week of July in postgraduate applicants.
Eligible candidates are required to register for the counselling procedure form and fill it including the desired colleges they wish to apply in. Respective call letter needs to get downloaded by the candidate from the official site of BHU to proceed further with the admission procedure.
Some of the important details like Location, timings and date are mentioned in the call letter. Hence, students are required to report at the given time at the counselling venue with the call letter and all the other educational documents. Also, students must note that Banaras Hindu University offers admissions to a total of 230 seats.