BCECE 2018 Result
BCECE (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination) is a state level entrance examination of the state of Bihar. It will most probably be held in April 2018. BCECE 2018 Result for admissions in various courses like agriculture, medical and technology, in Bihar state will be announced by the BCECE board.
Since BCECE is conducted in two stages – Stage 1 and Stage 2, the results for BCECE 2018 stage 1 are most likely to be released in the 1st week of May 2018 and stage 2 Results will be announced in the 1st week of June 2018.
- The result will be announced online at http://www.bceceboard.com
- Candidates can download their rank card once they fill in their roll number and date of birth.
- Applicants who clear BCECE 2018 entrance test with the cut-off marks, will be asked to appear in the counselling procedure for the allotment of seats.
Highlights Table for BCECE Result 2018
The table below gives few important dates of BCECE 2018 Examination:
|Date of Examination (Stage 1)||Second week of April, 2018|
|Date of Examination (Stage 2)||Second week of May, 2018|
|Result of Stage 1||First week of May, 2018|
|Result of Stage 2||First week of June, 2018|
|Commencement of Counselling||First week of July, 2018|
Get Latest Admission Updates About BCECE 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
How to Check BCECE Result 2018?
Applicants can access their BCECE 2018 Result by following the following few steps:
- Go to the official website of BCECE Board, http://www.bceceboard.com
- Search for the link that reads “BCECE Stage-I/Stage-II Result 2018” and click on it
- The result will be displayed in .pdf format
- Enter your roll number, seat number and date of birth
- List of qualified applicants will be displayed on the screen
- Take printout of it and keep it for future references.
BCECE Answer Key 2018
BCECE 2018 Answer Key will be released prior to the declaration of results for both the stages. The information about the publication of answer key will be given on the website after the exam is conducted. Publication of answer key is made to inform students of the correct answers to check their performance and estimate their scores before the declaration of result.
Score +4 marks for every correct answer and deduct -1 mark for every incorrect response.
The expected score calculated by the candidate with the help of answer key enables them to determine their chances of admission in the preferred college.
How to Download BCECE Answer Key 2018?
Candidates can download the answer key of their set through the website:
- Go through the official website of BCECE
- A link will be provided for BCECE 2018 Answer Key
- Select the answer key link as per your set of question paper
- Click on the link, an answer key will appear.
- Download it in pdf format and save it.
- Estimate your score.
BCECE 2018 Cut Off
After the declaration of result, cut-off is released. The cut off is the qualifying marks that are decided by the examining authority. Candidates must score a minimum of marks to match the cutoff or else they will be prohibited from the admission procedure.
The cut-off will depend on various factors such as:
- the number of applicants,
- availability of seats, and
- difficulty level in the exam.
On the basis of the BCECE 2018 Cut Off, the examination board will prepare the merit list of all qualified candidates.
Generally, the percentage of marks that a candidate must score is show in the table:
|Candidate Category||Qualifying Marks|
|General Category (GEN)||50%|
|Reserved Category (OBC, SC & ST)||40%|
|General Category -PH||45%|
|Reserved Category -PH||40%|
BCECE 2018 Rank Card
BCECE Rank Card 2018 will also be available along with the merit list. Candidates will get the rank card from the second week of June 2018. The rank card will be released in the online mode.
How to Download the Rank Card?
- Go to the official site
- Click on the link “BCECE Rank Card 2018”.
- Enter “User ID” & “Password”.
- Click on the submit button to download the rank card.
- The rank card will be displayed on the screen.
- Keep the printout of the rank card for counseling session.
BCECE 2018 Counselling
BCECE 2018 Counselling will most probably start from the 1st week of July 2018. It will be conducted as per the candidate’s rank in BCECE 2018. Students will be called for counselling sessions on the basis of their merit.
To participate in the counselling, students have to download the counselling call letter. Counselling call letter will be uploaded online on the official website of BCECE Board.
The counselling of BCECE comprises of the following steps:
1. Online Registration
Firstly, students have to register for counselling. To register, candidates have to enter personal details like candidate’s name, father’s name, date of birth and BCECE 2018 roll number. They will also be asked for details like their address, phone number etc.
2. Choice Filling
Students are required to login using roll number and password for filling the choices. Lock your choices after logging into your account and keep a printout of it for future refrence.
3. Provisional Seat Allotment
After locking their choices, applicants can download the provisional allotment letter by logging into the account. Candidate should now report to the assigned counselling venue, along with provisional allotment letter, for handwriting verification. The counselling venue will be printed in the allotment letter.
4. Handwriting Verification
Candidate’s handwriting will be verified before the final seat allotment. Handwriting verification is done to ensure that right candidate is appearing for counselling.
5. Final Seat Allotment
Candidate’s can now check and download their final allotment letter. To download the final allotment letter, students need to login their account. After receiving the final letter, candidates have to report to the specified counselling centre for document verification.
Documents Required at the time of BCECE Counselling 2018
- 10th Class Certificate
- 12th Class Admit card and Mark Sheet
- BCECE 2018 Admit Card of Stage-1 and Stage-2
- BCECE 2018 Counselling Call Letter
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Medical Certificate
- 6-7 recent passport size photographs similar as the admit card photograph.