BCECE 2018 Admit Card: Download from here
BCECE 2018 Admit Card will be provided by BCECE Board through online mode in the month of April 2018. The board will issue separate admit card for both the stages of BCECE. Candidates who qualify BCECE Stage-1 successfully will be eligible to download the admit card for stage-2 examination.
Aspirants can download the admit card from the official website of BCECE, www.bceceboard.com. Candidates need to enter their application number, date of birth and security pin in order to log in. Admit card contains details like candidate’s name, father’s name, address, DOB, application number, candidate’s scanned photograph & signature, exam date, time and venue.
Candidate should note that admit card will not be sent by post. The candidate should carefully examine the admit card downloaded for all the entries made therein. The candidate is advised to preserve their admit card in good condition till admission is over.
Get Latest Admission Updates About BCECE 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below:
BCECE 2018 Admit Card Important Dates
Candidates must keep ready the login information such as application number and date of birth handy to download the admit card on time. Following are the important dates related to admit card:
|Last date of Application||March 2018|
|Starting date for Admit Card Download||April 2018|
|Date of Examination||May 2018|
How to Download BCECE 2018 Admit Card?
BCECE 2018 is a state level exam. It will be conducted in the offline mode. The medium of the exam is Hindi and English. BCECE Board will upload admit card at the official website, www.bceceboard.com. It will be available in the month of April 2018.
Applicants can download BCECE 2018 Admit Card one week before the exam date. They should carefully examine all the entries made therein.
Candidates can follow the below mentioned steps for downloading admit card of BCECE 2018:
- Visit official website www.bceceboard.com
- Click on the link BCECE 2018 Admit Card.
- Login by entering application number, date of birth and security pin.
- Verify all the details printed on the admit card
- Download and print admit card.
- Take multiple printouts of admit card for further use.
The candidate is advised to keep safe their admit card in good condition till the admission process is over as it will be required at all the stages of the admission process.
Details on BCECE 2018 Admit Card
It is advised that candidates scrutinize all the details present on the admit card after downloading it. The photograph and signature on the admit card should be the same as uploaded to the BCECE 2018 Application Form. Name and other details should be correct.
The admit card will display each candidate’s information as follows:
- Candidate Roll number
- Candidate Name
- Father name
- Candidate scanned photograph and signature
- Application number
- Exact exam location and centre address.
- Exam Date & Time
- Instructions to be followed during the exam.
Keep the admit card safe and ensure it is not distorted in any way.
Documents Required with BCECE 2018 Admit Card
Candidates will have to paste a postcard-sized photograph on the blank space provided in BCECE Admit Card. It must be noted that the photograph on the Admit Card is similar to the one uploaded in the BCECE 2018 Application Form. They must put their signature in the blank space provided similar to the signature uploaded in the BCECE Application Form.
Candidate should carry a valid photo identity proof along with BCECE 2018 Admit Card to the exam centre without it they will not be allowed to enter the examination venue
Anyone of the following ID proofs can be carried by the candidate:
- Voter ID card
- Driving License
- Pan Card.
Discrepancy in BCECE 2018 Admit Card
In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, candidates must visit the BCECE Board at the address given below 5 days before BCECE 2018 Phase I exam (on any working day from 11 am to 3 pm) and get it rectified.
Address for issue and corrections in BCECE Admit Card 2018:
IAS Association Building,
Near Patna Airport,
Contact no: 0612-2220230, 0612-2225387
In case a candidate is not able to download BCECE 2018 Admit Card, then they must inform the board officials immediately. Such candidates are required to report to the above-mentioned
BCECE 2018 Exam Centres
BCECE 2018 Exam Centres enlist the names of the cities where the common entrance test is going to be conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. BCECE 2018 will be held in two stages. Candidates who wish to appear have to choose the name of the city where they are going to appear for the exam according to their preference.
There are around 40 test centres in total where the entrance test will be organised. Candidates may check the names of BCECE 2017 Exam Centres along with their respective codes given below:
|S.No.||Name of Exam Centre||Centre Code|
|40||Other states outside Bihar||40|
Candidates must follow the guidelines given below while choosing BCECE 2018 Exam Centre:
- Candidates have to choose the exam centre as per their preference along with the centre code at the time of filling up the Application Form of BCECE 2018.
- Candidates must be very cautious at the time of choosing the exam centres as candidates will be allotted the exam city on the basis of the options submitted at the time of application process.
- After the final submission of the application form, no applicant will be allowed to change the exam centre.
The name of the exam centre along with the address will be mentioned on the Admit Card of BCECE 2017.
BCECE 2018 Exam Day Instructions
Candidate must retain the hall ticket till complete the admission process. They must read the instructions on hall ticket after downloading it. Any tampering of admit card will automatically lead to the disqualification to the candidate.
Candidates are required to bring the following to the examination hall:
- Admit card.
- A Good Ball Point Pen (Blue / Black).
- Valid Photo Identity Proof.
1. The Entrance Examination Hall will open 30 minutes before the commencement of the test. If the candidates do not report on time, they can miss important instructions to be announced in the Examination Hall.
2. Calculators, Slide Rules, Geometry Box, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall.
3. Each candidate will be allotted a seat according to roll number. They will have to sit in the allotted seat only.
4. The question booklet along with answer-sheet will be given ten minutes before the commencement of the test.
5. Candidate must put their signature on the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
6. Candidate should not talk to another candidate or person inside or outside the examination hall without permission of the invigilator till the examination is over.
7.Candidate should not carry papers, books or notes or written notes or any type of electronic gadgets on his clothes, body or table or chair, which is relevant to the examination.