Bihar Polytechnic is a state level entrance exams which are also called as Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE).Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)exam is organized to provide admission to a candidate in the various polytechnic course which is offered by the different polytechnic institution and a college of Bihar state.
For taking admission into public, private and colleges of Bihar state for Polytechnic Engineering (PE)/Part-Time Polytechnic Engineering (PPE)/Para-Medical-Dental (PMD Matric Level)/Para Medical (PM Intermediate Level) course candidate have to give Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) mandatory test.
Get Latest Admission Updates About Bihar Polytechnic 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
Bihar Polytechnic exam date of DCECE including Application Form Date, Exams Date, Admit Card Date and Result Date etc are given on the schedule.
The schedule is given below for candidates so that candidates can easily understand events and dates (Tentative) like Availability of Online Application Form, Application Closing Date, Last Date of Payment Through Challan, Etc
|Availability of online application form||1st week of April 2018|
|Application closing date||2nd week of May 2018|
|Last date of payment through challan||2nd week of May 2018|
|Last date of payment through net banking/credit card/debit card||2nd week of May 2018|
|Last date for sending the hard copy of application form along with Paid bank challan and enclosures by registered/speed post||3rd week of May 2018|
|Released of admit card||4th week of May 2018|
|Date of Exam for PE and PPE||2nd week of June 2018|
|Date of Exam or PM and PMD||2nd week of June 2018|
|Result Declaration||July 2018|
Bihar Polytechnic Application Form
Through online as well as offline mode candidate can fill and submit an application of Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE).Candidate can fill the application online from 1st week of March, the last date of filling form is 1st or 2nd week of May.
Students are requested to fill the form before the due date. A candidate who want to fill application of DCECE-LE available from 1st week of April.
The application can be filled by online as well as offline mode. Through official website of BCECE (online mode) and designated counter (offline mode) application filing form is possible. If the candidate wants to correct any information related to the candidate it can be done.
When application filled, send it to with required document in office/address mention below:
Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board,
I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport,
P.O.- B.V. College, Patna – 800014, Bihar
- Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) application form will be issued by BCECE Board via online
- Candidates must read the information brochure before filling the application form.
- Application forms are expected to be released in the first week of April.
- Aspirants are firstly required to complete the registration
- After the completion of registration, candidates can note down their registration ID and password for future use.
- After making the payment, candidates will be able to fill their personal and qualification details.
- Scanned images of signature (in Hindi and English) and photograph must be uploaded in the specified dimensions.
- At last, candidates are required to send the hard copy of Part-A and Part-B application form along with paid challan and relevant documents to the board office. Application with all enclosures must be reached through registered/speed post to the below address:
Candidate can pay application fees by offline(challan) and online mode. Candidate can pay by online (debit/credit card & net banking).No other mode is accepted in paying an application fee. According to different group application fees is charged which is given below:
Following is the application fee for DCECE:
- For 1 programme: 550/- Rs. (330/- for SC/ST)
- For 2 program: 660/- Rs. (385/- for SC/ST)
- For 3 program: 770/- Rs. (440/- for SC/ST)
- For 4 program: 880/- Rs. (500/- for SC/ST)
Students should know basic necessary information of eligibility criteria but sometimes candidate fails which harms them further. Candidate should be an Indian citizen or he/she should belong to Bihar state.
Candidate parents belong to Bihar state/or permanent residence of Bihar are eligible to apply.Candidate must know the full eligibility criteria, so below is given eligibility criteria for different courses following are mentioned below:
- Nationality: Candidate should bear the citizenship of India
- Resident: Parents of the candidates must be the resident of Bihar or government employee/posted in Bihar state.
|PE||Qualifying Exam: 10th passed/appearing on recognized board.|
Minimum marks: Prescribed marks in the qualifying examination is 35% marks.
Age Limit: No upper and lower age limit is prescribed for this course.
|PPE||Qualifying Exam: Passed 10th standard along with two years ITI.|
10th class passed along with 2 years’ experience.
Age Criteria: Minimum age of the candidate should be 19 years as on 1st July 2018.
|PMD||Qualifying Exam: Minimum qualification required is 10th passed/appearing from CBSE/ICSE or equivalent board.|
Subjects: The qualifying examination must be passed in subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
Age Limit: The minimum age of the candidate must be 15 years as on 31st December 2018 and the maximum age limit is 30 years.
|PM||Qualifying Exam: The prescribed qualification for Diploma in Pharmacy is 12th with physics, chemistry, English, maths/biology subjects. Candidates applying for GNM course are required to pass the 12th exam in physics, chemistry and biology subjects by securing minimum 40% marks (40% for SC/ST).|
Age Limit: Minimum age of the candidate should be 17 years as on 31st December 2018 while the upper age limit is 32 years.
Bihar Polytechnic Exam Pattern
The exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper based mode) candidate will be asked 90 objective type question total marks will be 450. The examination of DCECE is conducted for four different courses. Therefore, the exam structure will differ course-wise.
Below schedule is prepared for a candidate to know the subject, no. of the question and total marks according to courses of PE/PEE, PM, PMD exam pattern is given on the schedule.
The details for the Bihar Polytechnic exam pattern is given below:
- Exam Mode: CECE is the paper-based test (PBT).
- Type of Questions: The question paper is based only on objective type questions.
- Number of Questions: There will be total 90 questions in the exam.
- Exam Duration: The duration of the exam will be 2 hours 15 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: Candidate will get 5 marks for each correct answer.
Here, below is a given different courses exams paper pattern:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|PE & PPE Courses|
|General Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology)||25||125|
The seat reservation for different categories is listed below:
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||1%|
|Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||18%|
|Backward Class (BC)||12%|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||3%|
Bihar Polytechnic Admit Card
Admit Card is an important document and shall be preserved carefully after the examination till the admission into the polytechnic is completed. DCECE 2018 admit card will be issued by the board in the last week of May 2018. Candidate will be allowed at the designated examination centre on the production of printed Hall ticket.
Bihar Polytechnic Result
Bihar Polytechnic 2018 result for all the courses will be declared in the month of July 2018. The marks obtained at the entrance test shall be considered for the purpose of assigning rank, on the basis of which, selection shall be made for admission into diploma courses. Bihar Polytechnic 2018 merit list will be released subject-wise after the announcement of result.
Bihar Polytechnic Counselling 2018
Soon after the declaration of results of Bihar Polytechnic, detailed notification will be published on official website of BCECEB inviting the students for Bihar Polytechnic counselling. To attend, the counselling, qualified candidates have to download the counselling call letter from the official website of BCECEB. The call letter can be downloaded by entering roll number and DOB. In the counselling letter, candidates can check details regarding date, time and venue where they have to report for counselling.
Bihar Polytechnic DCECE PE/ PPE/ PMD/ PM Cut Off Marks
DCECE PE/ PPE/ PMD/ PM, BCECEB every year conducts DCECE examination for students who are eligible. Every year more than lakhs candidate appears in the examination. A candidate who is eligible and qualifies for exams are invited for counselling.
According to seat available and category of candidate, the board has decided cut off marks for Bihar DCECE PE/ PPE/ PMD/ PM Exam. Bihar board will declare cut off marks in official website according to DCECE PE/ PPE/ PMD/ PM category wise.
Another college has different cut off marks for different courses and category. Cut off marks will help the candidate to get a rough idea of which favourite college they want to choose.
How to check Bihar Polytechnic Entrance Exam Cut Off.
- Go to the official site.
- Check out cut off marks section.
- Get the proper link.
- Download the file or directly see the cut off marks.
Bihar Polytechnic Answer Key
A candidate who has participated in Bihar Polytechnic Exam on given date are looking for Bihar Polytechnic Entrance Answer Sheet for PE/PPE/PMD/PM courses. Answer key will be shown in the official portal, after the examination.
Answer key will help the student to know their performance in the examination. It will give the student a rough idea about their marks score in the examination as well as it gives a rough idea of taking admission into government or private college with the help of the cut-off. Keep patience till the declaration of result.
How to download Bihar Polytechnic Answer Key
Candidates have to follow the mentioned steps to download the answer key of Bihar Polytechnic. The steps are given below:
- Go to the official portal of the BCECEB (link will be provided here).
- Navigate the Bihar Polytechnic Answer Key.
- Click on that link.
- Select the Paper and Set of the question paper.
- Download the answer key.
- The answer keys will be displayed in PDF format.
- Take a printout of the DCECE Answer Key for further use.
How to Prepare for Bihar Polytechnic
Here are a few preparation tips that help students to secure well in Bihar polytechnic entrance exam:
- It is very essential to know the complete syllabus and exam pattern before start preparation.
- Make a proper study timetable and follow it strictly.
- Practice makes a man perfect and the Mathematics subject requires practice on daily basis. Take out an hour in a day to practice Mathematics regularly.
- To strong your general knowledge portion, read newspapers daily and stay updated with the latest happenings.
- Keep yourself fit during the exams. Eat healthy food and also take a proper sleep.