AP PGECET Counselling 2018
The AP PGECET (Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test) is approached by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada on behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). The APPGECET is the State Level Examination, which is conducted for that candidate, who are desirous to get admission into regular Postgraduate (PG) Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy etc. in the State of Andhra Pradesh, India.
Those candidates are qualified in GPAT and GATE examination, only they will be able to give the examination of AP PGECET. To give this examination many of the candidates apply online as per their eligibility to get admission in AP PGECET. Candidates can check the complete details about AP PGECET 2018 including hall ticket, exam dates, pattern, syllabus, etc.
Here, through this article candidates will be able to know the information of AP PGECET in which includes AP PGECET Counselling Dates, Counselling procedure, etc
Get Latest Admission Updates About AP PGECET 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
AP PGECET Counselling 2018
Based on candidate’s rank in AP PGECET 2018, students will be called for the counselling process. Counselling for GATE/GPAT qualified candidates and AP PGECET qualifiers will be held separately.
The seats which will be left after allotting the GATE/GPAT candidates will be available for AP PGECET candidates. It is compulsory for AP PGECET 2018 qualifiers to attend the AP PGECET counselling 2018 for admission into M.Tech/M.Pharmacy/Pharm.D courses of state colleges of Andhra Pradesh.
Procedure of AP PGECET Counselling
Following are the procedure of AP PGECET counselling has given below
Verification of the document
- To participate in the counselling process, candidates have to first verify their documents.
- Candidates have to visit the helpline centres for certificate verification and registration.
Payment of counselling fee
- Candidates also have to submit the counselling fee of Rs. 1000 ( Rs 500 for Candidates belonging to SC / ST category).
- After document verification, candidates can collect the receipt from the counter.
Web option entry
- After verifying the documents/certificates, candidates can fill their choices for colleges and programs.
- The option entry can be done either through helpline centre or any other place having internet access.
- Candidates have to enter six letter codes password that will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number. Take the printout of your saved options for further references.
- Students will be informed about seat allotment result via SMS.
- After checking the allotted seat, take the printout of seat allotment letter and report to the allotted institute for the completion of admission process.
Required documents/certificates for verification
Candidates need to carry the following documents to verification
- AP PGECET 2018 rank card
- AP PGECET 2018 hall ticket
- SSC passing certificate
- Study certificates from 10th class to Graduation
- GATE Score Card/GPAT Score Card
- PC/Degree Certificate & Memorandum of marks of qualifying Examination
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years from the qualifying examination/ Adhar card/ Household card for candidates in private study and without any institutionalised education.
- Residence Certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in A.P/Telangana excluding the period of their employment outside A.P/Telangana from M.R.O. for candidates who studied outside the state of AP/Telangana.
AP PGECET Rank card 2018
The AP PGECET 2018 rank card can be downloaded separately by candidates after Andhra University announces the same. The rank card will be required for the purpose of counselling and seat allotment. Candidates have to carry the rank card of AP PGECET 2018 to the counselling and the admission procedure.
AP PGECET Cut-off
The minimum marks required to be considered for the M.Tech admissions in Andhra Pradesh is the aP PGECET cutoff. This will be determined by Andhra University on the basis of factors like the number of applicants, seats available and difficulty levels of the paper.
The data from the previous years can, however, be used by candidates to understand the ranks that may fetch them a good M.Tech seat in the college or university of their choice in the branch of their preference. Candidates must note that the cutoff for AP PGECET will be separate for each discipline and category of students.
AP PGECET 2018 Counselling Registration
Those students are qualified and eligible from the GATE/GPAT and AP PGECET 2018, that candidate will inform to attend AP PGECET web counselling for admission into ME/M.Tech/M.Pharmacy/Pharm.D courses for the academic year 2018 as per the schedule which will be announced soon here.
Instructions to candidates
- Candidates are informed that they should satisfy the admission rules prescribed in the related G.O. besides satisfying the eligibility criteria of the respective universities and should be prepared to pay the tuition fee as applicable.
- The left-over seats after allotment for GATE/GPAT candidates are alone available for AP PGECET candidates.
- This notification itself is a call for counselling. No separate call letters are sent to the individual candidates.
- Mere attending counselling does not guarantee a seat.
- Last year candidates had to pay a non-refundable processing fee of Rs.500/ – SC/ST candidates and Rs.1000/- for others at the time of certificate verification.