AP ECET 2018 Counselling Procedure
Candidates must keep visiting the official website regularly for updates and information regarding the AP ECET counselling schedule.
Counselling procedure for the AP ECET requires candidates to first register and complete the document verification process in the various helpline centers. Overall, the counselling procedure consists of three steps.
Get Latest Admission Updates About AP ECET 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
Registration for Certificate Verification
Based on the rank obtained in the AP ECET 2018, candidates must report to the corresponding helpline center at 9:00 a.m. on the scheduled day for the purpose of registration. They must carry all of the necessary documents. The following steps must be taken.
- Submit AP ECET Rank Card to the officer at the entrance.
- Pay counselling fee (Rs. 900/- Gen/OBC and Rs. 450/- SC/ST).
- Obtain the Registration/Verification form, fill necessary details and submit.
- Wait for the rank announcement.
Upon completion of the Registration Process, candidates are next required to complete the Certificate Verification Process.
- When the rank is announced, candidates need to go to the indicated counter to submit all the necessary documents.
- After the verification of all documents is completed by the authority, a receipt is given.
- This Registration Receipt contains the Registration ID and Password required for Login to the Web Counselling Portal.
The third and final stage of the AP ECET counselling procedure is the web counselling.
Candidates can login to the official web counselling portal using the Registration ID and Password.
Candidates must follow the instructions carefully and select the courses and colleges according to their preference and Submit.
After the allotment process is completed by the authorities, candidates will be notified via SMS and email regarding the seat allotment.
Documents for AP ECET Counselling
Candidates are required to carry the following documents, without fail, to the AP ECET 2018 Helpline Centers for document verification.
- AP ECET 2018 Rank card
- AP ECET 2018 Admit card
- Qualifying Mark Sheet
- Provisional Diploma/Degree Certificate.
- SSC Certificate (as Date of Birth Proof)
- Aadhar Card
- Study Certificate of Grade 4 to Diploma (9th class to degree in case of B.Sc) along with the Certificate of Residence during the period
- Residential Certificate of father/mother indicating residence at AP/Telangana for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Telangana/Andhra Pradesh (if applicable)
- Community/Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate issued on or after 01.01.2018
- PH certificate (if applicable)
- Minority Status Certificate (if applicable)
- NCC and Sports Certificates issued by recognized authority (if applicable)