AP ECET Application Form 2018
AP ECET Application Form 2018 will be available online on the official website of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) from the second/third of February 2018.
AP ECET 2018 will likely to take place by the second week of May 2018. Interested candidates should fill and submit AP ECET Application Form 2018 before the last date of submission so as to avoid late payment of fees.
Notifications of forms will publish in the second week of February 2018. Aspiring candidates should keep regularly visiting the official website.
Submission of the forms is also in the online mode. It is always advisable for candidates to read the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before filling up the application forms.
Also, keep ready all the soft copies of necessary certificates, scanned photo and signature. Candidates also have to pay online/offline the required application form fee at the time of submission of forms.
The closing date for submission of AP ECET Application Forms 2018 with late fee will be around the second week of April 2018.
Get Latest Admission Updates About AP ECET 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
AP ECET 2018 Application Dates
Let us know in the table given below the tentative important dates for AP ECET 2018 for application forms:
|Date of Notification||Second week of February 2018 (18th February)|
|Commencement of Online Application Submission||Last week of February 2018 (24th February)|
|Last date of submission of forms without late fee||Third week of March 2018 (23rd March)|
|Last date for Submission of Application with late fee of Rs.500||Fourth week of March 2018 (30th March)|
|Last date for Submission of Application with late fee of Rs.1000||First week of April 2018 (6th April)|
|Last date for Submission of Application with late fee of Rs.5000||Second week of April 2018 (13th April)|
|Correction of Application forms||Second week of April 2018 (14th to 16th April)|
|Download of Hall Tickets||Third week of April (20th April) onwards|
|Entrance exam||Second week of May 2018|
AP ECET 2018 Eligibility
The eligibility conditions to appear for AP ECET are as follows:
- Academic qualification: Candidates should be diploma holders in engineering and technology or pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of the state of Andhra Pradesh or any other Diploma from a recognized AICTE institution under the state government.
- Or, candidates should have passed the 3-year graduate degree with Mathematics as one of the subjects from a recognized University in the state
- Candidates pursuing diploma courses are also eligible provided they complete and pass the course before admission.
- Minimum qualifying marks: Minimum qualifying marks for Diploma holders is at least 45% marks (40% in case of reserved category) for entry into relevant courses.
- Nationality: The candidates should be of Indian origin
- Domicile: They should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh. They should satisfy local/non-local status requirements as by the state government. If they are not of Indian origin, they should fulfill the rules of the University
How to Fill AP ECET 2018 Application Form
There are two phases in the filling up of the form. In the first phase, you need to register on the website to pay the application fee and in the second phase, you need to fill the application form. All candidates need to follow these simple steps fill AP ECET Application Form 2018:
- Log on to the Official Website http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/ecet.
- Click on the tab “Online Application”
- Read the instructions carefully and make payment of application fees.
- The payment of the AP ECET Application Form 2018 can be done offline through AP payment services.
- Candidates should visit nearest AP payment center and make the payment by providing all the necessary details and candidates will receive a receipt of fee with the registration number.
- Another option is to pay online through Payment Gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net banking).
After successful completion of payment, whether offline or online, you will receive your payment reference ID and registration number/hall ticket number
- Logon to the official website
- Using your registration number, fill the AP ECET 2018 application form, filling all the necessary details
- Click on submit
- Once submitted, print the application form
Details in AP ECET 2018 Application Form
The details required to be filled in the AP ECET 2018 Application Form is given in the table below:
|Details Required||Fill in or choose the correct option|
|Personal Details||Candidate’s Name, Date of Birth as per SSC records|
|Correspondence||Mobile Phone, Email Id|
|Qualifying Examination||Diploma or degree holder|
|Course applied for||B Tech/B Pharm|
|Certificates||All qualifying examinations’ certificates or mark sheets|
|Domicile proof||Places of study from 6th class onwards, Ration card of the family|
|Hall Ticket Number||Given at the time of registration|
|Caste category||Mee Seva Certificate number|
|Income certificate||Mee Seva Certificate number|
|Passport photograph||Good quality passport size photograph (50 kb size in jpg format)|
|Signature||Scanned image of signature affixed with a black pen on a white paper (30 kb size in jpg format)|
|Identity proof||Aadhar card of candidate|
AP ECET 2018 Application Form Correction
Any information submitted wrongly while filling the AP ECET Application form can be rectified. The corrections of application forms come under 2 categories:
Category 1: Category 1 type of mistakes cannot be changed online but can be requested for via email. You can send a request for corrections regarding AP ECET Application form to the Convener, AP ECET at the given email address AP ECET2017online@gmail.com. All valid scanned documents must also be sent along with the request via email. Candidates have to clearly mention Payment ID, Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number, Mobile Number, Date of Birth and SSC HT Number while requesting for corrections. The mistakes that cannot be changed by a candidate, on his own, are the following:
|ISSUE/CORRECTION||SCANNED DOCUMENTS TO BE SENT|
|AP ECET 2017 Branch change||Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket (Diploma/Degree)|
|Name of the Candidate Father’s Name Date of Birth (as per SSC or Equivalent)||SSC Mark Memo|
|Qualifying Hall Ticket Number (Diploma/Degree)||Scanned Copy of Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket (Diploma/Degree)|
Category 2: The following items can be changed by candidate on his own during the stipulated time period:
|Qualifying Examination||Study details|
|Local Area Status||Birth State, Birth District|
|Qualifying Exam Year of Appearing / Passing||Mother’s name|
|Medium of Instruction||Community|
|Annual Income of the Parents||Address for Correspondence|
|Place of Study||Mobile Number|
|E-mail id||Special Category|
|Aadhaar Card details|
Most Asked Questions
Q1. What is the total fee payment for AP ECET Application Form 2018?
Ans: Without late fee payment, the fee payment structure for AP ECET Application Form 2018 is:
|Fee Amount for AP ECET-2017||Rs.500|
|Processing Fee Rs 57.50||Rs. 57.50|
|Total Fee||Rs. 557.50|
Q2. What is mode of getting the AP ECET 2018 application forms?
Ans: You can get application forms only online at the official website sche.ap.gov.in.
Q3. What is the mode of submission of forms?
Ans: Online is the only mode of submission of AP ECET 2018 application forms.
Q4. What is the mode of payment of fees?
Ans: Fees can be paid both online and offline. Online payment is through credit card/debit card/net banking. Offline mode is to pay through AP payment centers.
Q5. How do I make payment through AP payment centers?
Ans: Visit your nearest AP Online centre with the mandatory details like as the Hall Ticket number of the Qualifying Examination, Name and Date of birth of the Candidate and Mobile number. Once the payment is done, you will receive a fee receipt along with the registration number and a Payment Id.