Allahabad University is also known as University of Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh. This university offers UG, PG, diploma & research programs in the field of Arts, Commerce, Law & Science. The university schedules its own entrance exam known as Allahabad University Entrance Examinations to offer admission to eligible applicants in various courses. This university organizes numerous exams such as UGAT (Under Graduate Admission Test), PGAT (Post-graduate admission test), LAT (Law admission test) etc. The applicants who are interested in these examinations can check the important details related to the examination throughout this article below.
List of Allahabad University Entrance Exam 2018:
- Undergraduate Admission Test (UGAT)
- Postgraduate Admission Test (PGAT)
- MBA (MONIBRA) Admission Test
- MBARD (GBPSSI) Admission Test
- Institute of Professional Studies Admission Test (IPS)
- Law (3 years) Admission Test (LAT)
- BA LLB (Hons) Five Year Integrated Course Admission Test (LFAT)
- B.Ed 2018
- M.Ed 2018
- LLM 2018
- CRET 2018
- Diploma 2018
- Diploma in Modern European Languages Admission Test 2018
- Institute of Professional Studies (B.Voc & M.Voc) Admission Test 2018 (IPS (B.Voc & M.Voc) 2018)
Get Latest Admission Updates About Allahabad University 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
Allahabad University Exam Date
The tentative exam dates for the entrance exam is provided here in this table:
|Releasing of Notification||2nd week of April 2018|
|Submission of online application form||3rd week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit application form||2nd week of May 2018|
|Admit card availability Date||3rd week of May 2018|
|Exam date||Last week of May 2018|
|Announcement of Result||3rd week of June 2018|
Allahabad University Application Form 2018
The major steps to fill the Allahabad University Admission Form 2018 are mentioned below:
- The application form can be filled only through online mode.
- Application form will be available in the third week of April 2018.
- Enter all the necessary details in the application form such as personal, academic, etc.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in JPG format.
- After completing the form filling process, re-check your application form and submit it.
- Candidate can pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of the application for further use.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode or by Challan.
- Applicants can use credit card/debit card/net banking.
- The application fee can be submitted in any branch of HDFC Bank in India.
|General & OBC Category||SC/ST/PH Category|
|M.Ed||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 400/-|
|CRET||RS. 1000/-||RS. 500/-|
|LFAT||RS. 1200/-||Rs. 600/-|
|UGAT, PGAT, IPS (B.Voc & M.Voc), LAT & IPS||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 300/-|
The eligibility criteria for various courses are described below:
- Qualification: Applying candidate must hold the graduation degree from any recognized university in any stream.
- Qualification: The minimum qualification which is must hold by the candidate is Intermediate from any recognized board in any stream.
- Qualification: Candidates must have completed graduation in any stream.
For Law 2018:
- Qualification: Candidate must pass the graduation degree from any recognized college.
- Percentage: Candidates must have secured minimum 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST category) in their qualifying exam.
For LLM 2018:
- Qualification: Students must hold the Graduate Degree in law from any recognized university.
- Qualification: Candidates must pass the 12th class from any recognized board.
- Percentage: Candidate must secure 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in the qualifying exam.
- Age Limit: Candidate must complete 20 years (Gen/OBC) and 22 years for (SC/ST) as on 1 July 2018.
- Qualification: The minimum qualification is 12th standard from any recognized board.
- Appearing candidates can also apply for this exam.
Allahabad University Exam Pattern
We are providing the exam pattern for various courses offered by the university:
UGAT Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted in both online and offline mode.
- Duration of Exam: The total duration will be two hours.
- Type of Question: There will be Multiple Choice Questions.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer 4 marks will be given.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Subjects (For B.A. Admission Test): Candidates have to study the English or Hindi (Language and Literature of 25 questions)(Select any one), General Awareness (25 questions), General Mental ability Test (25 questions) and Knowledge Test (75 questions).
- Subjects (For B.Sc Admission Test): The main subjects are General English or General Hindi (20 questions)(Select any one), General Awareness (10 questions) and Science Group (120 questions)(Intermediate Level).
- Subjects (For B.Com Admission Test): Candidates must go through the General English or General Hindi (Select any one)(20 Questions), General Awareness (10 Questions) and Commerce (Intermediate level) (120 Questions).
PGAT Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Examination: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Courses Under PGAT:A., M.Sc, M.P.A. (Music)(Vocal, Sitar, Tabla), M.Com, M.P.Ed., M.Tech (Earth System Sciences) and M.F.A. (Master in Fine Arts).
- Time of Exam: The exam duration will be of minimum 1 hour and maximum 3 hours based on the number of subjects select by the candidates.
- Sections: The question paper will be divided into two parts, i.e. Section A will be General Aptitude Test and Section B will be a Subject Proficiency Test.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will get 3 marks for each question in common paper and 6 marks in the paper of the individual subjects.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer in common test and 2 in subject paper.
MBA Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Exam: It will be based on a written and oral test.
- Medium of Exam: The paper will be published in English language only.
- Marking Scheme: 3 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative marking: 1 mark will be deducted for incorrect answer.
- Tests: There will be an Oral test of 100 marks which is subdivided into two other tests, i.e. Group Leadership of 50 marks and Personal Interview (PI) of 650 marks.
|Communication Eligibility in English||150|
|Aptitude and Reasoning||150|
Allahabad University Syllabus
The syllabus will be different as per the courses opted by the students. Those candidates applying for the Allahabad University entrance exam can study their academic programmes of previous year classes. To prepare better in the examination, students should gather all details about the syllabus and prepare accordingly.
- Candidates should study according to the course they have opted.
- Candidates have to follow the best books & other study materials.
- Follow the right schedule and study on the daily basis.
- Improve your skills in writing and increase your speed with accuracy.
- It is also helpful for the candidates to check the previous year’s question paper and solve them.
Here we are providing the reservation criteria for various categories:
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||15%|
|Persons with Disabilities||3%|
Allahabad University Admit Card 2018
Allahabad University 2018 Admit card will be released by online mode. It will be available on the website from the third week of May 2018. Candidates can access their admit card by entering their DOB & application ID on the website. Candidates will not be permitted to enter in the examination hall without admit card.
Allahabad University Result 2018
Allahabad University 2018 Result will be announced in the third week of June 2018. The result can be seen via online mode through the website. With the publication of result a separate merit list will be prepared for admission procedure. Candidates are advised to take printout of the result and preserve it for further use.
Allahabad University Admission 2018
Allahabad University admission procedure will be followed by the counselling process. Allahabad University counselling process will be organized after the result announcement. On the basis of merit list of the candidates, seats will be provided at the time of counselling. In case, the candidate is not present at the time of counselling, his/her seat will be transferred on the basis of merit to the next Candidate. Candidates have to attend the counselling in offline mode at the university campus.
Documents Required for Counselling/Admission:
- Transfer Certificate.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Allahabad University Exam Admit Card & Rank Card.
- Income Certificate (if applicable).
- 10th Mark-sheet and Passing Out certificate
- 12th Mark-sheet and Passing Out certificate
- Graduation certificates (for PG courses).